The sun will be darkened (WHEN APOLLYON APPEARS)!!! verses ~REV 9!! ww2 vs ww3 "time"

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

~~~~

Jesus warned not to think the Messiah was there around this time. This is the time of ww2.

~~~

So they think the sun being darkened means the time of ww2 and the son of man comes at the time the sun is darkened.

~~~

This scene is where the angel of the abyss Apollyon appears.

Rev 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Notice the sun was darkened at that time.

JESUS DIDN’T MENTION THE SKY ROLLING UP like a scroll IN mt 24 lk 21 or mark 13

Sun being darkened=time Jesus comes. WRONG. when APOLLYON appears the sun is darkened.

~~~~

Joel 2

10 Before them the earth shakes,

the heavens tremble,

the sun and moon are darkened,

and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders

at the head of his army;

his forces are beyond number,

and mighty is the army that obeys his command.

The day of the Lord is great;

it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,

“return to me with all your heart,

with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

13 Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and relent

and leave behind a blessing—

grain offerings and drink offerings

for the Lord your God.

So, the sun being darkened meant ww2 in rev 6 when the sky receded like a scroll, yes.

Then what does the time of the sun being darkened again mean? By pattern it’s the time of ww3. The distress of ww2 will not be equaled again. Yes, God will relent. (If you don’t think world war 2 (mark 13:19) was the time period of greatest distress, then when was?

I know everyone prophesies that there will be a full blown ww3… I’m “sorry” to disappoint all the “prophets” that there won’t be.

anon7
    Participant

I go to work, that’s it

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

This weekend will be very active for me. I’m going on a road trip to another city. I have a coffee meeting planned. I’m playing sports on a team. It’ll be busy. I’ll be out and about all weekend. U?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You gotta find yourself a hot gf. She’ll help you get rid of your mental stress.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I gotta get on with my day. We’ll talk more later.

anon7
    Participant

Uuh Idk. I think i work Sunday. I haven’t been at the point of doing things, I’ve still just been able to just do nothing for a few hours here and there, once a week.

anon7
    Participant

Mayor I’m female lol. K ttyl

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

And I’m feeling some stress myself. Your female anon!? I thought you were a dude in his 20s. Man oh man.

anon7
    Participant

I’m a female in my twenties. Lol. I thought you were 2 people, some mayor of a city, and one of his citizens named Mike

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

No. Mayor and Mike are 2 people I know. I’m just being creative. Now you never drank, smoked, or did drugs. That’s good. I imagine you are in the nerd category. (nerds are cool these days). And did I get the South Korean part right at least? You South Korean?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So Anon, do you think we can have some space on this site? Can we get you to reduce your commenting? It is getting excessive for me. Please and thanks.

anon7
    Participant

I am American from the USA. Ok I’m done posting then, except rarely. whoever wants to talk, private message me. I’ll make my own website… Just don’t read them, or skip them. But whatever… And i was sticking to posting on my own threads if not on topic. I’m going to stop wms from being an organization, but I’ll make my own blog etc to do it…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You’ll make you own website? I’ll have to check it out. All I’m saying is go along with the conversation, don’t over do it. Keep posting, that’s fine, we’ll chat with you. Just don’t post too too lengthy. Keep it easy, keep it easy to understand, be cool. That’s all.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@Anon. What else do you know about the wms? What insight do you have?

anon7
    Participant

It’s cool Mayor-you’re right, posting shorter is better (more suitable to be read). 🙂 Thx. My blog is antiwmscog.wordpress.com . I just made it tonight and wrote that stuff tonight lol, right after i said I’d make a blog lol. 🙂

anon7
    Participant

Omg mayor, i saw so much there… What do i know… I’m reluctant to post some stuff because then they would know who i am by which Zion i came from… Those i KNOW are antiwms i am private messaging it to them though. Remember in wms they talked about “some people in wms are spies,” lol… That was me lol, for over a year before i left. I just kept talking the same as them, baffled that they didn’t know there was God who sent Jesus to earth called Father no matter how long they studied the Bible…at the time i was still in wms, i didn’t know i would be fighting against them after i left. Once the brain washing wore off i started to be able to think “maybe sahng really isn’t Jesus…” I stared at the verses until it clicked. So insight is “the members really cannot think, nor do they have time to think.” What do i know about wms-wms world is so “real.” You really think the world is about to end within a few years at most-and you operate based on that. So insight-proof Gil is stupid and therefore not God: for the longest i wondered “why does Gil let the members drink soda? Doesn’t she know it definitely causes health problems? Why doesn’t she teach them how to eat where they don’t cause themselves health problems?” It’s centered around “they say the world is going to end imminently anyways, so who cares about preserving or actually taking care of your temple.”

~~~~~~~one thing-most wms members CANNOT think of themselves being the “144,000” -it causes them great distress and depression. It’s not just “i may fall away and go to Hell,” it’s “i can never be the really chosen person.” They must wish they were the “144,000.” They are forced to suppress their feelings, and just feel bad wishing God loved them “like that,” and wishing “the new songs were about them.” It’s a terrible teaching-the select 144,000 wms thing. That’s a terrible form of emotional abuse in my opinion…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You saw so much anon? Do tell. However I know what you mean. I’m tight on my details. But here’s one. My pastor wouldn’t let people go on vacation. Then I went for a fishing trip, got back, and they were all looking at me. I was like what? What do you want? Lol. They didn’t like my summer vacation that I went on, on the fly.

In regards to pop, no organization is perfect. They cater to the culture a bit I noticed.

Hold on, you were a spy? Did you spy on new members? Were you their shadow lol?

anon7
    Participant

I just knew wms was flat out wrong about their doctrine, but stayed in there over a year after knowing they were wrong and lying. I wanted to see what they were saying (in sermons, studies etc). Only members can see, hear etc. I didn’t piece it together that they were a bad church (and sahng wasn’t Jesus) until after i left. All the time as a member i kept thinking “i don’t think sahng is Jesus, but the verses [seem to] say he’s Jesus.” My closest friends and i discussed it a long time before i left wms. I told them i would leave wms eventually…i was so fed up with them for a long time (the leaders, not the younger members-younger in years being there). I’ll pm you-i had 2 very similar experiences to your vacation experience…(i wonder if they know who i am? Then i might as well just post openly publicly on details lol). I got screamed at a long time over a situation similar to your vacation story-i was like “who do you think you are to scream at me?” The deaconess screamed at me a long time… I’ve never personally seen people meaner than wms leaders… Then they show up at church doing Bible studies lol. I’ll pm you some crazy experiences there. Wms was driving me crazy, and it’s taking a long time for the patterns i developed there to wear off…

anon7
    Participant

I totally bought it for a few years though-i really believed what wms said was true for a few years. (I was very young when i got there, though, but was still an adult).

anon7
    Participant

I hated that they said “don’t listen to secular music, only listen to new songs-Mother said secular music is from satan.” Those songs are so slow etc…i got depressed bad trying to not listen to secular music-the fast upbeat music on the radio was the ONLY thing on earth making me feel better while being in there…

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Anon, Im curious to know as well. I knew of a female member that I was pretty sure was sent to watch me, early on as a member. I would catch her near me, looking out the corner of her eye. I would double back and sneak up on her in places and catch her awkward look as I caught her, looking for me. So, I understand being asked to be a “spy”. I am curious to your inside story and what you were asked to do. If you could PM me, maybe we could trade our testimonies.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.