The sun will be darkened (WHEN APOLLYON APPEARS)!!! verses ~REV 9!! ww2 vs ww3 "time"

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

~~~~

Jesus warned not to think the Messiah was there around this time. This is the time of ww2.

~~~

So they think the sun being darkened means the time of ww2 and the son of man comes at the time the sun is darkened.

~~~

This scene is where the angel of the abyss Apollyon appears.

Rev 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Notice the sun was darkened at that time.

JESUS DIDN’T MENTION THE SKY ROLLING UP like a scroll IN mt 24 lk 21 or mark 13

Sun being darkened=time Jesus comes. WRONG. when APOLLYON appears the sun is darkened.

~~~~

Joel 2

10 Before them the earth shakes,

the heavens tremble,

the sun and moon are darkened,

and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders

at the head of his army;

his forces are beyond number,

and mighty is the army that obeys his command.

The day of the Lord is great;

it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,

“return to me with all your heart,

with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

13 Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and relent

and leave behind a blessing—

grain offerings and drink offerings

for the Lord your God.

So, the sun being darkened meant ww2 in rev 6 when the sky receded like a scroll, yes.

Then what does the time of the sun being darkened again mean? By pattern it’s the time of ww3. The distress of ww2 will not be equaled again. Yes, God will relent. (If you don’t think world war 2 (mark 13:19) was the time period of greatest distress, then when was?

I know everyone prophesies that there will be a full blown ww3… I’m “sorry” to disappoint all the “prophets” that there won’t be.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Ya. 2 off days are normal. In Korea, people work a lot more. How many off days do they get? Just 1 off day?

anon7
    Participant

I had ended up working 6 days a week sometimes…(just 5 days most the time). The longest I’ve been able to make myself sit and rest though even since wms has been 3/4 hours at a time once a week…(and it took months to get to that point…). Before i posted on this forum-i didn’t write much stuff (not publically). I studied, gathering info, data etc (i would write things i learned down all day-so i was writing all day off and on, but it was just studying stuff etc). Still writing, reading all day or sometimes discussing it. I’ve got so many searches on my search history, it’s ridiculous lol…(I’ve been working on a book for 2 years it’s just… It’s a lot to fit into one book lol…). The good thing is, 2 years later-i understand all the religions and where they’re coming from…i think i know Islam better than the Muslims, Judaism better than the Jews-Christianity way better than most Christians (but most Christians don’t read the Bible like i did-every day for over 10 years-and if they read, they don’t read the old testament much… And if they read the old testament, they don’t look at the original Hebrew…(i spent a lot of the time going trough key verses in Hebrew and Greek-with English side by side). My motivation was to help all the religions…i didn’t feel i could help other religions if i didn’t understand what they taught… Muslims have some detrimental doctrine (and they’re missing concepts for lack of looking to the Bible obviously). “Oddly” they really have no method of salvation indicated in their text… The Quran actually says “go to the Bible,” emphasising “God gave what Moses wrote, what Jesus said (Matthew Mark Luke and John, the evangel), and it also said “God gave what David wrote, which is the psalms.” Funnily, of all the books… Those 10 books of the Bible probably are enough for salvation (enough to have faith, etc). I mean the core is the words of Jesus, because Jesus was the living, walking, breathing Word of God-infallible… (I studied the hadiths too-it depends on who interprets them as to how far out of bounds it becomes…or how much is within reason…). Here’s what i learned 2 years later, especially listening to people-their God is almost always very much like them… If the person believing in God is “indifferent and not caring” (in some way)-they even describe God as “indifferent and uncaring” even making it sound positive… Usually no matter what the Bible or even New Testament says, saying “do not do this” or even “do not do this or you will go to hell”-most people still do it (and in the same day as doing it, they call themselves Christian…). I found this very weird… People don’t even know the Bible says “be soberminded” (and how can you be soberminded and do drugs) so they say “where are drugs forbidden in the Bible!? It is not so!” …at what point is alcohol forbidden (at the point at which you get drunk, that’s .08 blood alcohol level or less…). So i didn’t try to have “fun” like most Americans describe it, which is “getting high or getting drunk.” I never did either one of those, or smoked. Yeah i dealt with depression (as does anyone else in wmscog or anyone who had a not normal child hood or teenagehood…). But… Now… I’ve been getting past it…(without even the help of an antidepressant, which i don’t know if those even work). At least i got my own beliefs and have my own world view 2 years later-i have no fear of hell for me, and i enjoy praying to God every night…(i am also not a fearful person, but feel a great sense of protection around me…). I like my religion-it’s rest based, not work based (I’ll try again to rest in the morning…to just rest all day). I like that it’s really not having to do anything, but it’s doing 2 Sabbaths a week-I’m just going to try it (the lunar and solar Sabbath both). I’m not certain that it’s biblical yet , but I’m just going to try it… The only thing i don’t like is how tired i am… Hence goodnight lol… I’m always too tired… Also, i tend to sleep too much, not too little…i usually sleep a little over 8 hours since wms… So no, i never read or write all night-if i do then i sleep till the afternoon. (I would stay up all night and not sleep until the next night often while in wms-often meaning like usually once a week-but since i left there I’ve only done that one time that i remember (if it was more than that, it was only a few times at most) and the amount of times i only slept a few hours a night since wms was only a few times. I say this because no-I’m not some manic person staying up all night reading and writing without sleeping (at least, if i stay up all night, i sleep 8 hours till the afternoon). I’ve just meant “when i wasn’t at work-or sleeping- i was usually reading/writing the last 2 years…/the last several months, etc.” Still that’s a lot to put all your free time in it (but in a way it’s not different than someone taking maybe…15 credits at college). I just taught myself. I read a lot of pastor’s commentaries, etc-i did for the last 2 years. I mean people in college read and write all day too lol…(i did college when i was younger already). Reading and writing a lot is not that weird (i just want to make that point!!). It’s just that i didn’t have friends to hang out with… It’s not that people didn’t ask me to hang out sometimes…i did just feel “i don’t have time for that,” a lot of times… But i get bored easily, and people tend to talk about nothing…lol…i felt it a waste of time…lol…ok I’ve clarified I’m not as weird as i sound (lots of humans read and write a lot), and also I’m not manic staying up writing/reading/ not sleeping. I’ve only had one person period ask me if i was manic (“writing all the time”), but I’m sorry-millions of people read and write just as much as me (with the exception of they mainly do it in college, and i prefer to teach myself…). And also they have friends so must hang out and my friends don’t live near me… I’ve talked to my few friends a lot, just not in person bc we don’t live near each other… No at this point I’d rather not just sit around and talk about nothing with people lol… But at this point i guess I’ll just have to, because life itself is boring me to tears…i guess it would be less boring to sit and talk about nothing…i always talked to athiests and agnostics about God/abstract concepts and found that very fun… I’m finding me sounding so weird funny…lol…thus fun…i laugh a lot one way or the other, with or without anyone’s help-lol…gn

anon7
    Participant

I feel i clarify and defend myself because people tell me i seem weird and also say they can tell i was in a cult. And I’m like “what do you expect-i was in a cult?” Lol…

anon7
    Participant

In a way, seriously, WHO CARES about my sleep schedule? Lol… But bc i would post so late (even @mountain mom was like “are you ok?”). I used to never go to bed before 3am or 5am-so I’m doing waaaaay better. I wanted to warn others through my story…(counter arguments now moved to my blog antiwmscog.wordpress.com ).

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

You need to take a break anon. Get out a bit.

anon7
    Participant

I would get out @mayor but i lost my car through going to wms… Long story, but literally. Oh and most of the time i didn’t have problems eating-that was just like for a few months (prior wms). That was a bad joke because i forgot to eat dinner. For the most part i always ate 1500 calories a day no problem…(there were just times when i couldn’t eat for days-but it was just the circumstance). Bad joke, but i did have that problem (anorexica, minimal calories) for a few months but it was prior wms. I had bad stomach pain a long time in wms-but how can you not, it’s so stressful there…i had bad and weird head pain in wms (i thought it was just me). After i had been out of wms so long, the odd head pressure really went away. It took time (pain started to go away after i realized Gil wasn’t God, etc). The stomach pain made it hard to eat a lot of times in wms, but that’s different. That pressure in my head made life feel terrible much of the time…i knew it wasn’t normal. And when i went to wms, especially the last year or so going there-it was very painful to go there physically, especially at night time there. Especially the worships were so painful. At work, work was so painful…i thought it was just me. After being out of wms-then realizing Gil wasn’t God-all this pain fell away. Work is so much easier etc. I don’t think everyone’s experience is so severe as far as that there-but i had constant pressure in my head (I’ve only talked to a couple people who have experienced that kind of thing), but it’s not migraines-I’ve never had a migraine that i know of. I would describe it as pressure in my head, not pain-it was just the pressure was pretty much all day, and barely let up. I would feel normal a few minutes out of the day, sometimes. (Again i thought this was just all me-i didn’t know it was caused by going to wms. I thought wms was the true church, so i didn’t think it was the source of my rather bizarre pain). Now my head feels fine, besides being tired…i feel normal etc. I only had eating disorder symptoms for a few months (and it was prior wms-i was really young). I think a lot of females go through that.

MountainMom
    Participant

The constant headaches you had as a member are very common, Anon.  It's the rule rather than the exception, I believe.  I know my son had horrible headaches when he was conflicted.  It was only when he gave in to their demands completely that the headaches stopped because there was no more cognitive dissonance.  No more struggling in his mind.  He gave up and gave in. 

The headaches may cease, but when a person is still a member, their misery doesn't.  They just block the true source of their misery and displace their anger on their loved ones.  It's so obvious, this elephant in the room.

anon7
    Participant

@mountain mom. Oh ok! I only knew of a couple people outside of wms who experienced it (but yeah, the members had plenty of health problems/pain-and they were so tired usually, especially if they had kids…). It was obvious the members were depressed over the “144,000” concept, even a much older member had expressed it to me (the younger ones felt they didn’t have a shot, because that’s exactly what the pastors say “the 144000 have been found for a long time”). It’s such an emotionally abusive doctrine. I really believe there’s a lot of verses like that (they’re too hard to understand) but wicked hearted mean people will use them to put others down and exalt themselves.

anon7
    Participant

We already know Jesus didn’t come back around world war 2 time two ways:

#1 the Bible, revelation says Apollyon (satan) appears around world war 2 time (when the sun and Moon is darkened). Their lead pastor joo cheol Kim is actually the bad guy (not the ahnsahnghong guy)

#2 Jesus warned not to think he came back around the time of world war 2

When we look at the Bible through that lense we can see other verses (we can see ahnsahnghong was NOT Jesus, etc)

Viewing 9 replies - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.