The sun will be darkened (WHEN APOLLYON APPEARS)!!! verses ~REV 9!! ww2 vs ww3 "time"

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

~~~~

Jesus warned not to think the Messiah was there around this time. This is the time of ww2.

~~~

So they think the sun being darkened means the time of ww2 and the son of man comes at the time the sun is darkened.

~~~

This scene is where the angel of the abyss Apollyon appears.

Rev 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Notice the sun was darkened at that time.

JESUS DIDN’T MENTION THE SKY ROLLING UP like a scroll IN mt 24 lk 21 or mark 13

Sun being darkened=time Jesus comes. WRONG. when APOLLYON appears the sun is darkened.

~~~~

Joel 2

10 Before them the earth shakes,

the heavens tremble,

the sun and moon are darkened,

and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders

at the head of his army;

his forces are beyond number,

and mighty is the army that obeys his command.

The day of the Lord is great;

it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,

“return to me with all your heart,

with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

13 Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and relent

and leave behind a blessing—

grain offerings and drink offerings

for the Lord your God.

So, the sun being darkened meant ww2 in rev 6 when the sky receded like a scroll, yes.

Then what does the time of the sun being darkened again mean? By pattern it’s the time of ww3. The distress of ww2 will not be equaled again. Yes, God will relent. (If you don’t think world war 2 (mark 13:19) was the time period of greatest distress, then when was?

I know everyone prophesies that there will be a full blown ww3… I’m “sorry” to disappoint all the “prophets” that there won’t be.

anon7
    Participant

Noooo-wms didn’t ask me to spy. I was what they call a spy (someone who doesn’t believe wms doctrine but is still in the church). I believed it the first few years i was there, but the last year and a half i was there i didn’t believe them-i knew they were lying and wrong about their doctrine. (Wms didn’t know i didn’t believe-i never said a word to them, but my friends outside of wms and i discussed it).

anon7
    Participant

You know how they say “some people in wms are not our brothers and sisters-they’ll leave the church. They’re just spying on us (like a spy).”

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Oh. That kind of spy. I understand anon. Hey anon you gave us lots lots of comments to chew on. I’m still catching up. Didn’t you say you haven’t had fun for years? Wow. All work and no play. I know what you mean. Haha.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I’m going out all weekend. I’m going to have fun. Fun gives me energy. How about you go out and have fun too?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon7. I suggest you take a friend, go to a restaurant, eat something talk something, then go see a movie at the theatre, then go to a coffee shop, drink coffee, talk something. Then call it an evening. Just take a complete break from work. How does that sound?

anon7
    Participant

Except i barely have friends and the ones i do have live in different states than me…

anon7
    Participant

I had no time to make friends in wms (and you know they tell you you have to preach to everyone-so people automatically didn’t want to be my friend when they heard i was in a cult) (most people can tell you’re in a cult when they hear you describe the church). So i couldn’t make friends those several years…i was in wms pretty much my entire adulthood (I’m just getting to try to have a normal life now-the first several months after i left wms i was still wacked out… And i was seeking every day trying to understand “ahnsahnghong is not Jesus, etc.” I also spent time trying to form my own world view and beliefs after that, and that took time.

anon7
    Participant

I have tried to make friends the last few months-no success yet lolol.

anon7
    Participant

I have friends at work, but that’s just at work.

anon7
    Participant

It’s hard to have fun by yourself… But i am laughing writing this bc it sounds so pathetic and sad lolol!

anon7
    Participant

At least i have mastered having fun by myself bc i was usually always alone lolol… Just kidding-it’s usually not that fun…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I’ve mastered watching paint dry. Its not that fun.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Well see if your work friends want to get some din din. It will help you de-stress.

anon7
    Participant

Pretty much the only fun i had in wms was my last year and half there when i would get on this site and chuckle at the comments of the people i thought were the “bad kids” or those who “just couldn’t see ‘it'” and were antiGod (so i thought lol). Then it hit one day last summer, i was like “no way, i was tricked! Sahng isn’t Jesus…omg he was not just “not Jesus” he’s the fricking Antichrist!” …i told my friend, he’s like “it’s about time you caught the bad guy.” Lol. I did suspect Joo as being satan for over a year before i left wms, but i was like “no way!” (I noticed the 666 gematria in Joo’s name in the fall 2015 and was like “no way, well it’s not letter per letter-i guess it’s a coincidence…” But i was always convinced by the “how when where why what” verses that Sahng was Jesus or at least a great true prophet). Then in the summer this year i was like “ok, if they all 3 were evil and bad, how could one know?” I checked the gematria of all 3 names, and ahnsahnghong, Joo Cheol Kim and Zahng Gil Jah ALL 3 added up to 696… I was like “hold up…” Then i found out “696” is Saturn’s #…i remembered the Apollo/Apollyon thing in revelation (and it’s all sun god related) and was like “let me look at the verses WITHOUT inserting everything wms adds to it.” I looked at the verses rawly and was like…”Jesus never said ‘i’ am coming back when the fig tree buds…or even ‘the son of man’ is coming when the fig tree buds…” I was like “no way,” sahng just SAID the verses were about Jesus-it never indicates that… i knew every verse wms uses by heart, so i went through them one by one, and noticed “Apollyon appears when the sun and Moon are darkened…” Wms themselves say “the sun and Moon darkening is ww2.” I was like “they’re practically preaching ahnsahnghong is Apollyon without realizing what they’re saying.” Lol… That’s my testimony, how i was saved from believing wms. After leaving wms i became a monotheist, emphatically-so by wms preaching “worship 2 gods,” i simply could not believe them… That led to me not being able to deny wms wasn’t God’s church, causing me to search… I left wms because i DID NOT BELIEVE anyone had to do all that stuff they said you had to do to go to Heaven, so i was like “then why am i doing it lol?” I believed in a totally different way of salvation than what wms preached (so i left, because reading the Bible so hard, that simply was NOT the salvation path in the Bible). I had a very strong, close relationship with God/Jesus before i went to wms, and i got that relationship back after being in wms a few years-i started Praying to the God who sent Jesus to earth in 2014 (the one Jesus called Abba, Father aka “The Creator”). I just kept my mouth shut and didn’t tell anyone in wms i believed that… The day i left wms i was like “i simply cannot take being around these people anymore-they don’t even notice how rude and mean they are…” The younger members are adorable-so easy to love etc-and they really loved me… But there’s something about once they’ve been there so long (a little too long…). It’s like they can’t help but be arrogant and mean etc like Gil…(i still loved them and prayed for them all the time etc, worrying about them mainly…i prayed for them more so because i was so worried…). I think it’s the constant stress and pressure of having to produce more numbers of “fruit,” etc… Nothing is ever enough… But after so many years in wms they start to crack… So that’s my testimony how i was saved from wms, lol-and also… The members who have been in there longest need the most concern i think-they’ve had the undo stress of a “second” spiritual job for way too long… And it’s a job in wms! You’ve got hours worth of spiritual chores every day lol, not to mention they take the weekend from you. It’s a job, and as @mayor Mike said “you’re not allowed to take a vacation,” lol…an unpaid job with NO vacation and like no days off (any days off you’ll be catching up on real life chores etc lol). THAT sounds like SLAVERY lolol… Someone let these people go lol… 🙁

anon7
    Participant

I studied math a lot… It’s not a conclusive way to study the Bible per say… Like the Bible puts the value of pie at “3” not “3.14” and i wondered why…i spent a ton of time studying the ancient Hebrew calendar. I really feel the “seventh day” the 10 commandants referred to was the lunar 7th day (which is written in the Bible as the 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th day, because the new moon (waxing crescent moon) is like filler, not a day. (They had no way to know what the Americans call the new moon was back then, it’s not something that’s was visible without recent science). I do think when it said the disciples “rested on Sabbath in obedience to the commandant,” that was a Saturday (because the first month 15th had already passed). I think Saturday was added as a Sabbath as of the cross (and the Jews before 1AD at least used to observe the lunar Sabbath). Now the Jews do Saturday, but a lot of stuff got changed over the ages… Personally i don’t work Saturday sunrise to sunset, or buy or sell at that time, and i took my off days from work for now on on the lunar “seventh” days. It’s Monday October 31st, Tuesdays in November, and Thursdays in December (because whatever day the waxing crescent moon was, the “seventh day” is the same day of the week (the new crescent moon was like a 7th day but not a Sabbath). The day after that crescent moon seems to be the “first day.” I’m still not sure because i didn’t even have time to finish reading the article about it. I’m simply not working buying or selling those days, and I’ll research it when i have time…i simply just need 2 days off a week SO THAT one of them is actually a day off (because when i try to work six days a week, the day off just goes to doing laundry and chores all day etc…). I didn’t leave wms to still have no time to do anything or still have no fun except maybe once or twice a year lol…i studied the Jewish calendar tons the last 2 years…wms doesn’t do their feasts on the same day as the Jews and that is TOTALLY against not just Bible teaching, but totally against God’s heart… Anyone who does the feasts MUST do them on the same day as the Jews, because that will help save them…as Christans we should support their salvation…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Anon. Hold on. Work is over. I am on off days now. I was having fun talking to you about social life, going out, and something. I want to have fun now. You are talking something about wms stuff. Give me some time to chew on your lengthy comments. And I’ll get back to you.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

All work, no play Anon? Hehe.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Where was I Anon?… Oh yes. You had mentioned people in the wmscog are good people. You know what? I agree. Many people in my zion I liked. They were good people. However anon, I found a few weeds in my zion. Not all people are good in zion. That weed was the reason I left zion. Zion has some weed cleaning to do.

anon7
    Participant

I was just trying to introduce the biblical concept of taking 2 Sabbaths (2 days off a week) in busy industrial societies/in the 21st century especially. I personally do the Saturday Sabbath and the Lunar Sabbath (but I’m emphasizing the concept of taking 2 days off work a week SO THAT one of those days is a LITERAL rest day. I’m not trying to overemphasize WHICH days to do, but the concept is VERY useful to ex wms members who were taught to neglect physical rest… They are tired… Trust me… I’m still so tired…

anon7
    Participant

Haha @mayor. The “weed” reason was exactly the reason i left Zion (but i found it to be those with titles who were just too unbearably arrogant to be around -though not all of them-). I found the younger members especially cute, especially funny (they still had their personality, which they were so unique with such great personalities [because they were so unique]). I found most the title holders or even members who had just been there way too long to be like robots, taking things Gil said out of context, making them sound even meaner than they originally sounded lol

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.