The sun will be darkened (WHEN APOLLYON APPEARS)!!! verses ~REV 9!! ww2 vs ww3 "time"

• Creator
    Topic
    anon7
    Participant

Mk 13:19 because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning, when God created the world, until now—and never to be equaled again.

20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them. 21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.

~~~~

Jesus warned not to think the Messiah was there around this time. This is the time of ww2.

~~~

So they think the sun being darkened means the time of ww2 and the son of man comes at the time the sun is darkened.

~~~

This scene is where the angel of the abyss Apollyon appears.

Rev 9

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2 When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3 And out of the smoke locusts came down on the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Notice the sun was darkened at that time.

JESUS DIDN’T MENTION THE SKY ROLLING UP like a scroll IN mt 24 lk 21 or mark 13

Sun being darkened=time Jesus comes. WRONG. when APOLLYON appears the sun is darkened.

~~~~

Joel 2

10 Before them the earth shakes,

the heavens tremble,

the sun and moon are darkened,

and the stars no longer shine.

11 The Lord thunders

at the head of his army;

his forces are beyond number,

and mighty is the army that obeys his command.

The day of the Lord is great;

it is dreadful.

Who can endure it?

Rend Your Heart

12 “Even now,” declares the Lord,

“return to me with all your heart,

with fasting and weeping and mourning.”

13 Rend your heart

and not your garments.

Return to the Lord your God,

for he is gracious and compassionate,

slow to anger and abounding in love,

and he relents from sending calamity.

14 Who knows? He may turn and relent

and leave behind a blessing—

grain offerings and drink offerings

for the Lord your God.

So, the sun being darkened meant ww2 in rev 6 when the sky receded like a scroll, yes.

Then what does the time of the sun being darkened again mean? By pattern it’s the time of ww3. The distress of ww2 will not be equaled again. Yes, God will relent. (If you don’t think world war 2 (mark 13:19) was the time period of greatest distress, then when was?

I know everyone prophesies that there will be a full blown ww3… I’m “sorry” to disappoint all the “prophets” that there won’t be.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.