Speaking to Mother God on the Phone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

Ok, so my sister who is in the WMSCOG in California called us and said her church was able to hear Heavenly Mother talk to her church over the phone.  She said the person head of the church called Heavenly Mother up to tell her about the new deacon and deaconess.  She said she was just speaking and there was an interperter interperting what she was saying.  We told her, if she was just speaking away with no real pause, how do you know that wasn't a recording? Also why wouldn't she speak in english knowing the members there, speak English? God knows all tongues.  Needless to say my sister was at pause with that statement. However, she still believes Mother God was on the line. God knows all tongues. Lord help these lost ones.  

Are there any former members whomever had this done before in the church? This is all foolery if you ask me!

Azula
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

@genny
    I know they are reading it to. And I always felt they made it up. Especially when they have no evidence to back it up. Same as when they claim his bible says, "I was baptized in Busan in 1948".

I actually saw the bible at the museum. It allegedly belonged to ash and on the cover it was written allegedly in his own hand writing that he was baptised in 1948, but the cult claims he was baptised somewhere in Incheon an not Busan. Although Busan was his hometown he was not baptised there (so the cult claims)

But with all the lies that they tell one has obvious reasons to doubt the legitamcy of the baptism claim written in that bible, because the SDA has church records of him being baptised in 1954 actually and has no records of his 1948 baptism. I can remember when we were at the museum one of the minders said ,"becasue the false prophets always want to change fathers baptism date so he wrote in his own hand writing that I was baptised in 1948."

Little did I know then that this was just a mind control trick so that when his baptism is disputed with actual church records versus the cults own "evidence", I could not be swayed from the lie because I was already warned that false prophets would lie about fathers baptism date.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Azula Honestly Azula,…I think now, that ASH was just such a revered teacher, that Zahng and J.C.Kim idealized and diefied him. So they feel justified in writing in a bible about his baptism. And lying about this and that. Especially since S.Korea had been shut out from Christianity for so long. They needed to make evidence to back their desire, so they searched the scriptures. And, they MADE prophecy fit because it would be the only way to make things believable.

genny
    Participant

Except that the ncpcog (http://ncpcog.com/?go=sub1_2) run by Ahn's son also claims the 1948 baptism date.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@genny After reading the “Truth books” on the NCPCOG website, I can see that they must have copies of the books but they don’t have copyrights. I have seen sermon vids referencing other books, that ASH wrote, but they never had them. I especially remember them referencing the, “Message to the Church of Laodicea” book. Very interesting.

Azula
    Participant

genny wrote:

Except that the ncpcog (http://ncpcog.com/?go=sub1_2) run by Ahn's son also claims the 1948 baptism date.

But there was no actual record of the baptism it's only a claim. Could ash's son been a witness to the baptism? Or perhaps someone else? The SDA has a church record that says he was baptised in 1954.

genny
    Participant

Azula wrote:

But there was no actual record of the baptism it's only a claim. Could ash's son been a witness to the baptism? Or perhaps someone else? The SDA has a church record that says he was baptised in 1954.

It's just that if the date is wrong, then both have it wrong.

I'd be curious to see the SDA record.

Azula
    Participant

genny wrote:

Azula wrote:

It's just that if the date is wrong, then both have it wrong.

I'd be curious to see the SDA record.

Hey Genny

Here's the original link but its all in Korean. Also check out the post "ashes to ASH"

http://ikccah.org/ahnsanghong/2213

genny
    Participant

Thanks, Azula.  I'd forgotten that it was brought up before on the "ashes to ASH" thread.

More specifically, it's from this post on that other webpage: http://ikccah.org/ahnsanghong/2561

But it does not seem to have any link to the source.  Without a source, it will be treated as rumor or hearsay, especially since the ncpcog agrees with the 1948 date even though they disagree with the wmscog about 'mother'.

Viewing 8 replies - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.