Speaking to Mother God on the Phone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

Ok, so my sister who is in the WMSCOG in California called us and said her church was able to hear Heavenly Mother talk to her church over the phone.  She said the person head of the church called Heavenly Mother up to tell her about the new deacon and deaconess.  She said she was just speaking and there was an interperter interperting what she was saying.  We told her, if she was just speaking away with no real pause, how do you know that wasn't a recording? Also why wouldn't she speak in english knowing the members there, speak English? God knows all tongues.  Needless to say my sister was at pause with that statement. However, she still believes Mother God was on the line. God knows all tongues. Lord help these lost ones.  

Are there any former members whomever had this done before in the church? This is all foolery if you ask me!

Kai TIng
    Participant

Actually I have seen pictures of people with zhang, not sure when it is dated but I think it is withing past 5 years. Didn't have chance to see any recent pictures though

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

It’s good Untouchable. I am a seeing is believing person. Personally I want evidence. Phone calls from mama z is not good enough. I’ve seen a video with a dated happy healthy mama z preaching and a current clip of the korean church during a feast. The church was doing some fine editing. I’m at the speculation station and jumping to conclusions. I know there were visiting groups this year. But with the changes I’ve seen in 2013 it points one direction. I’m thinking against the popular belief. I probably shouldn’t. But I am. Thanks for the input. I’m glad to hear it. And yes. No compromise.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

I agree. No speculation. Because when Zhang passes, they will make something up. They will wait for the members at that time to leave, or they will make something up. I speculate they will tell new members at that point, “Heavenly Father and Mother are in heaven, waiting for the true, 144,000”

MountainMom
    Participant

Agreed, Untouchable.  Or they might even throw Joo Cheol Kim out there as the newly revealed "deity in charge," left to rule by "Mother's" command.  Just a thought I've always had about the next "God."  Members would accept it without questioning.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Lol. You guys.

Well then, I think that WMS will not make anything up. They will plainly speak the truth from this day forward.

Why can’t chewy pick a new mother? The Catholics pick a new pope. And the new pope receives much praise from the members. Have you heard the story about the false mother? I wonder if she is still interested in the position.

Poor mama z, if only she rejected the position of playing God. If only she stayed in the truth, things could have been different. Too late I know.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Well either way, they belive it is okay to lie, so that says alot.

Kai TIng
    Participant

A story I heard from "Korean prohets" when they visited my zion (actually a documentary-like video):

"" Years ago in China, the overseer at that time betrayed mother and claims that she died, and that the members are now to listen to the overseer. The overseer then used certain passages to claim that he is the reincarnation of ASH. The members believed him and chaos ensued, where members are told to lock themselves in zion for weeks, and to dance and march on the streets because they have now entered the 5th dimension and people could no longer see them. Some became suspicious and left but most chose to follow the overseer.

However as time passes and life goes on as usual, the people decided to leave the overseer, and did not know what to do. That's when mother contacted a high ranking deaconess and gathers back the lost sheep and saves the day. The members were very sad and guilty that they had betrayed mother and followed satan, but the first words mother said to them was "I am glad that you are ok". Mother did not blame them but instead welcomed them in her arms. ""

The Korean prophet was then to lead us in the prayer of wishes followed by a silent prayer to end the study session. He cried after the video and struggled to lead the prayer, and I also heard whimpers from other members. The prayer of wishes was close to wailing for some, and the situation was pretty hysterical. All were eternally grateful for mother's great love and sacrifice and forgiveness.

I sat in my chair thinking "wtf these people for real?" and "why did god allow it to happen in the first place", and kept my silence out of respect.

genny
    Participant

Would you please share the "Prayer of our wishes"?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

That's what i've been saying essentially. Where's the evidence? Untouchable, the member who went to Korea should come back with pictures.

pics or it didn't happen. lol

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Hanule gesheen. aboogee ahnsahnong neem. aboogee queso cong lim ha sheel na oon. eem bok hi yote sa oon na. aw bee doo…… lol forgot the rest

Brian Taylor
    Participant

Love'n Honey wrote:

Hanule gesheen. aboogee ahnsahnong neem. aboogee queso cong lim ha sheel na oon. eem bok hi yote sa oon na. aw bee doo…… lol forgot the rest

I think some where in there is " pague joo-up so-sa"

genny
    Participant

Thanks, Love'n Honey. (Glad to see you back! 🙂

But what does it mean in English…

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Why do you want to know Genny? Are you working on a documentary?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Love n honey. The reason I was asking about pictures is because I’m looking for more changes in the church to add to my theory, to one my speculations. I didn’t get an answer. Usually you get pictures after a visiting group. You’ll notice in the Ron Ramos video he shows one.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

They lie way too much untouchable. I think its their native tongue.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Oh, it’s still in my bible.

It reads as follows:

O Our Father Ahnsahnghong who is in heaven, the day of Your coming from heaven is drawing near. But we have not prepared anything. O Father, please take pity on us, and through Father’s Holy Spirit, have us born again, that on the day of Your coming from heaven, we may meet You without any lack. In the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, we pray. Amen.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

It’s “HA-YUH JOO-OP-SO-SUH” btw love n honey.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

Here is whats funny. We were told that the Chinese Zion had to worship on secret… Hmmmm….sounds like good old Korean prophets or Zhang telling lies

genny
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

Why do you want to know Genny? Are you working on a documentary?

I've heard about it many times but I didn't remember seeing the words.  Now that I see them, though, they look familiar, so I must have read it somewhere.  Thanks!

Kai TIng
    Participant

HA-NEUL-EH KEH-SHIN A-BUH-JEE AHN-SAHNG-HONG NIM

Our Father Ahnsahnhong who is in heaven,

A-BUH-JEE-KE-SUH KANG-LIM-HA-SHIL NAHL-EUN

the day of Your coming from heaven

IM-BAHK HA-YOT SAH-O-NAH,

is drawing near.

OO-REE-DEUL-EUN A-MOO JOON-BEE-DOH UP-SAH-O-NEE

But we have not prepared anything.

A-BUH-JEE-YUH OO-REE-LEUL BOOL-SANG-HEE YO-KEE-SHI-GO,

O Father, please take pity on us,

A-BUH-JEE-EH SUNG-LYONG-EU-ROH MAL-MEE-AHM-A,

and through Father's Holy Spirit,

OO-REE-LEUL GUH-DEUP NAH-KEH-HA-SAH

have us born again,

A-BUH-JEE KAHN-LIM-HA-SHIL NAHL-EH

that on the day of Your coming from heaven,

BOO-JOK-HAHM-EE UP-SHI YUNG-JUP-HA-GEH HA-YUH-JOO-OP-SO-SUH

we may meet You without any lack.

CHRISO AHN-SAHN-HONG NIM EE-REUN-EU-ROH

In the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong,

KAHN-GOO HA-OP-NAH-EE-DAH.        AMEN.

we pray.                                              Amen.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.