Speaking to Mother God on the Phone!

• Creator
    Topic
    Felicia1122
    Participant

Ok, so my sister who is in the WMSCOG in California called us and said her church was able to hear Heavenly Mother talk to her church over the phone.  She said the person head of the church called Heavenly Mother up to tell her about the new deacon and deaconess.  She said she was just speaking and there was an interperter interperting what she was saying.  We told her, if she was just speaking away with no real pause, how do you know that wasn't a recording? Also why wouldn't she speak in english knowing the members there, speak English? God knows all tongues.  Needless to say my sister was at pause with that statement. However, she still believes Mother God was on the line. God knows all tongues. Lord help these lost ones.  

Are there any former members whomever had this done before in the church? This is all foolery if you ask me!

Love'n Honey
    Participant

genny wrote:

Thanks, Love'n Honey. (Glad to see you back! 🙂

But what does it mean in English…

Hey homie! =)

Yea.. I've gotten a lot of feedback on my YT channel so I decided to respond and well…. here I am.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

They lie way too much untouchable. I think its their native tongue.

They do the will of their father.. The Father of Lies

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@love Whats your YT channel. Would love to check out your vids

Sarah2013
    Participant

If she truly was or is God she ought to be able to understand and speak all languages. However, they will give you the nonsense about her being fully earthly. What sort of God is that?? They are deceiving people a great deal.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Sarah So true. Her never leaving another language is a show. If something goes wrong, they can quickly say that an interpreter misquoted her. This also goes for General Pastor Kim.

Sarah2013
    Participant

@ untouchable. I like that user name, by the way. Deception is what wmscog is all about. No big grammar necessary to deduce or debunk that. Lol!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Sarah Lol, I agree. They are the most deceptive group around.

Hurt
    Participant

They are so vague. I didn’t stay to hear the phone call, but I was at an event with my wms family member and Mother was suposed to call at midnight to bring in the new year. They were vague, and mumbling about not having technology to communicate that well and that they were lucky vs othet zions that have to suffer more or blah blah blah and don’t get a call and that they might need a call I guess to grow stronger in faith. It was bs…

setufree
    Participant

I used to want to go overseas to meet her, to see this figurehead in person and see if she really was special. There was always excuses though, I wasn’t “ready” or I needed to prove myself in Zion more. It was frustrating and that’s when I started to question if she was really still alive and well.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Set I am willing to bet that Zions couldnt get through on the conference call to Zahng. I remember thinking, “How hard is it to make a conference call. I expressely remember last year, being able to hear “mothers secretary” clearly, but not Zang.

MountainMom
    Participant

God couldn't make a connection to her followers when she wanted to because of technical difficulties?  Wow. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Yes hurt, you are receiving the WMS experience. So they are giving you the suffering card, and a phone call from mother with technical difficulties trick.

I know that all too well. In the past mother would make a message video for all churches.

I wonder why they changed. I’m sure mama z is alive and well and phone calls are the new way for the zion’s.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Untouchable, it not hard to make a conference call. Its 2016 after all.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor Right! When my wife was in Korea, she had to call me back in the states, using our regular cell phone carrier. She had forgotten her calling card here. It sounded clear, there was a 1second delay, but clear as a bell. The fact that a WMS Zion can rarely get through is fishy. I dont think Zang is dead, Its just her arrogance. Its the same as in the, “Mothers ” sacrifice vids, where they show Zhang reading hundreds of letters a day. She doesnt speak English….but she reads English letters?

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

And smelly like a rotten fish… I can accept a 1 second delay since South Korea is just on the other side of the pacific ocean.

Oh the WMS experience! The appearances and mama z reading English letters. And when members leave they say Satan takes them away, leads them astray.

You say it’s arrogance, fine. I say they are hiding the truth, covering something up. But that’s me.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@mayor Hiding indeed. If any current member can stop for a moment, they can see through the lies. I was speaking to my wife and realized something deep. WMS doesnt have any of ASH notes. Think about it (especially any current member). When they would show videos, they would show translated English captions, over an page of Korean Notes. In the sacrifice vids, never once a note. Even in the Museum in Korea, they have ASH bible, bag etc…but no notes. The NCPCOG has all his notes, with pictures front to back on their site. To any current member, this should be pivotal. As they claim there are certain prophetic points withheld from the “truth” books (WMS claims in his notes he stated, “Elisha followed Elijah, Peter followed Jesus, and I follow Mother”) you would think, this would be something to show the world. I’ve seen newspapers and books from the 80’s and they dont age well, if they had such evidence it woule be easy to assert their doctrine a little more solidly

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

So they have Korean notes in the videos, but not the actual notes of ASH. And NCPCOG has them? I heard WMS bad mouth that church before. I thought they had his notes.

What are you saying Untouchable? That the lies run very deep. How would newer members know from just watching the videos?

Did you watch the video Tim McCarty made. He made some interesting points. He said to the effect: was ASH all alone, poor, hungry, tired, and preaching? No! he was spending time with him kids. I have rewatch the video. He said these stories are supposed to pull on our heart strings.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Hmm… interesting points Untouchable. I thought his notes were in the museum. Too much time has passed, I’m forgetting now.

genny
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

WMS claims in his notes he stated, "Elisha followed Elijah, Peter followed Jesus, and I follow Mother"

I've always wondered why they use that phrase.  It doesn't make sense according to their teachings.

Follow can mean "to come after in sequence, time order" or "to accept the authority of, obey."

Elisha was sequentially after Elijah.

Peter was sequentially after Jesus.

Ahn was sequentially after Zahng? — no

Ahn taught first and died first.

or

Elisha was under the authority of Elijah.

Peter was under the authority of Jesus.

Ahn was under the authority of Zahng? — no

Only a lesser god would be under the authority of another god, and Zahng supposedly didn't take over until Ahn had died anyway.

I am confident the wmscog authorities read this forum carefully, and I expect they will publicize a sermon or teaching now to explain this.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@genny I know they are reading it to. And I always felt they made it up. Especially when they have no evidence to back it up. Same as when they claim his bible says, “I was baptized in Busan in 1948”.

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.