"One coming after me, she is twelve"

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

Ahn supposedly said this in the preface of one of his books. Is there any proof of this? I asked the pastor of l.a.cog and he said "if only you read korean" I asked for proof but there was none… anyone?

Reina412
    Participant

I’ve actually never seen this myself but heard the NJ pastor read it from father’s ”original” notes. I guess there’s a disadvantage for those of us who don’t speak Korean.

Simon
    Participant

It's from the preface for the original pamflet from which we get the first chapter of the green book. I posted the alleged translation which seems to actully further validate the claim he didn't believebhe was God.

emil
    Participant

From what I read, the alleged note said "child" but did not specifically mention "twelve". But since the existence of such a note itself is suspect, it is easy for the fictitious note to change "child" to "twelve"

Simon
    Participant

I posted about this a couple times before this is what I posted:

Unsealing the Seven Thunders” (1955), “. . . the world was in the dark of night. He shone His light throughout the four corners of the world, but there was no one to receive the light, so finally it was shone on me. And there is one more person. She is still a child. She is to appear after me. When the time comes, she will appear.”

If ahnsahnghong were God why would God need to sine light on himself? Clearly he expected this other person to be a prophettess not God as well as himself a prophet not God

seems to me it would take changing more than child to twelve to be a good argument in full context…..  I am also curious what NCPCOG and COGJW have to say about it.

Stained
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Ahn supposedly said this in the preface of one of his books. Is there any proof of this? I asked the pastor of l.a.cog and he said "if only you read korean" I asked for proof but there was none… anyone?

No no no no no.  The 12 year old story thingy is supposedly a scribble note on one of his supposed bibles they keep locked behind glass.  But then, the New Jerusalem, Bride and Womens Veils book came after, way way after.   Here's an idea, lets ask WMS Brother to explain it.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

No no no no no.  The 12 year old story thingy is supposedly a scribble note on one of his supposed bibles they keep locked behind glass.  But then, the New Jerusalem, Bride and Womens Veils book came after, way way after.   Here's an idea, lets ask WMS Brother to explain it.

No, Simon is correct as far as what I have heard. It's from "unsealing of the seven thunders"  btw @simon  Have you personally seen this?  When I asked the pastor he had nothing to show me..

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t have much to say on this topic, save all are lies. Wmscog member don’t know better, trust me. However, they will oppose.

donttrustzang
    Participant

emil wrote:

From what I read, the alleged note said "child" but did not specifically mention "twelve". But since the existence of such a note itself is suspect, it is easy for the fictitious note to change "child" to "twelve"

You are correct. but the story is in 1955 she was 12, and for some reason the pastor showed us the verse about "the boy jesus" when he was 12 in the temple….  I dont get it, I have never in my 3 to 4 years of going, seen where Ahn speaks of a mother coming in all the books available.. I was always told to just keep reading a certain chapter in the green book. Idk I hope soon they wake up.

Stained
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

No, Simon is correct as far as what I have heard. It's from "unsealing of the seven thunders"  btw @simon  Have you personally seen this?  When I asked the pastor he had nothing to show me..

Trust me Bro it's a scribble note on one of his bibles. I'm 99% sure.  Maybe it's in one of the three chapters removed from the green book too.  As Sarah said, save all of it's a big fat lie anyway.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Trust me Bro it's a scribble note on one of his bibles. I'm 99% sure.  Maybe it's in one of the three chapters removed from the green book too.  As Sarah said, save all of it's a big fat lie anyway.

How are you 99% sure if you dont even know it exists?

Stained
    Participant

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Because that's the story I heard told to me and I think it's in one of their videos too.   That's why it could not be shown from the Thunders book.  It ain't there.     

donttrustzang
    Participant

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Stained wrote:

donttrustzang wrote:

Because that's the story I heard told to me and I think it's in one of their videos too.   That's why it could not be shown from the Thunders book.  It ain't there.     

Pastor of L.a COG personally said it was in the thunders book, but the point is, no one ive asked have ever seen this book. It supposedly later turned into 3 different books or something like that. I dont get why they wouldnt just have that as main proof… Could be a lie.

Joshua
    Participant

As I understand it the scribling that is in one of the bibles held behind glass at the WMSCOG Korea says, "I follow mother." If he was revealing that a god the mother was coming after him why would he write, "I follow mother?" This scribling makes sence it he was refering to his own mother. She is the first one to join the SDA cult. Ahn followed her into this group hence the phrase, "I follow mother." This is another example of how the WMS tries to make something fit in order to make their stories seem real. Ahn taught about Jesus Christ being the only way to salvation. Ahn believed that he was Elijah, the predicessor to Jesus. This also fits the idea that Ahn predicted the return of Jesus because he himself was not the SCC nor did he believe he was.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

As I understand it the scribling that is in one of the bibles held behind glass at the WMSCOG Korea says, "I follow mother." If he was revealing that a god the mother was coming after him why would he write, "I follow mother?" This scribling makes sence it he was refering to his own mother. She is the first one to join the SDA cult. Ahn followed her into this group hence the phrase, "I follow mother." This is another example of how the WMS tries to make something fit in order to make their stories seem real. Ahn taught about Jesus Christ being the only way to salvation. Ahn believed that he was Elijah, the predicessor to Jesus. This also fits the idea that Ahn predicted the return of Jesus because he himself was not the SCC nor did he believe he was.

Any proof to your whole mother thing? I have seen "elisha followed elijah, I follow mother" but i have never heard anyone say it was about his real mother…  Whered you get that?

Simon
    Participant

I don't know where I follow Mother was written. but the statement about she is still a child is in the videos as from unsealing the seven thunders.

I have never seen it but I have read the alleged context of the alleged quote so if the quote is legit it doesn't really seem to support them in context. And if it isn't legit I dunno why they'd write it in such awful context lol.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Simon wrote:

I posted about this a couple times before this is what I posted:

Unsealing the Seven Thunders” (1955), “. . . the world was in the dark of night. He shone His light throughout the four corners of the world, but there was no one to receive the light, so finally it was shone on me. And there is one more person. She is still a child. She is to appear after me. When the time comes, she will appear.”

If ahnsahnghong were God why would God need to sine light on himself? Clearly he expected this other person to be a prophettess not God as well as himself a prophet not God

Well, Lucifer is pretty bright himself… He could be the one "shining" his light to these people.

Simon
    Participant

We should seperate ASH from WMSCOG seeing as what he did and did not say is disputable.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

Yes, Ash didn't even know that he is now considered a god by a whole lot of people. lol. What a bummer would that be that a person who considered himself a prophet of God is now considered God himself by the people he taught to.

emil
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Are you sure about that?

My wmscog member friend has previously sent me their Melchizedek iterpretation email which uses Heb 7:3 to prove that ASH is Melchizedek because he had no genealogy. According to their claim, ASH had no genealogy because his parents were buddhist when he got baptised.

Now that claim too will fall flat if his mother was already in the SDA at the time of his baptism.

Simon
    Participant

he has no genealogy because he is gentile.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.