"One coming after me, she is twelve"

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

Ahn supposedly said this in the preface of one of his books. Is there any proof of this? I asked the pastor of l.a.cog and he said "if only you read korean" I asked for proof but there was none… anyone?

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

he has no genealogy because he is gentile.

No Simon. What my friend said repeatedly is no genealogy because he was not of Christian parents. 

I don't know what you mean by your statement. Are you giving your opinion or is that what you were told?

What the author of Hebrews goes on to explain is that Melchizedek's genealogy was unknown (Reasoning by this that he always existed). There didn't seem to be a requirement by law for Abraham to tithe to him. Yet he did. He compares with Jesus who was not from the priestly tribe of Levi and thus had no legal authority to offer sacrifice.

The wmscog usurps the one verse and makes it's fantastic claim ignoring the rest of the chapter.

Elievalkyrie
    Participant

I think what Simon means is that Ahn is a gentile which basically mean that he doesn't have "genealogy" because he is not Jewish, unlike Jesus who was a descendant of King David (from Judah tribe) as stated in the Bible.

Simon
    Participant

what I was told at wmscog

donttrustzang
    Participant

"No genealogy" because he was a gentile (non jewish). The characteristic "No father or mother" represents him coming from unbelieving parents (non christian)… Ahn's mother being christian, was not and never will be a teaching of the society.

Simon
    Participant

Well she did "reject him" soooo you could argue that she wasn't a "true Christian" and also he was born before she converted. So they COULD admit it. Not saying they will but as stuff leaks out who knows

genny
    Participant

I was also told that having "no geneaology" meant that he would be from a non-Christian family (not just a Gentile family).

Simon
    Participant

That's the no Father and no Mother and technically he was born in a nonchristian family, it just didn't stay one lol

Simon
    Participant

The current explanation (http://english.watv.org/truth/truth_life/content_melchizedek.asp#01)

The Explanations About Melchizedek

Apostle Paul said that it was hard for him to explain about Melchizedek. We can find the reason why in the verse below.

Heb 7:1-4 『This Melchizedek . . . Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.』

1) "Without father or mother"—The Bible acknowledges only those who believe in God as the father or the mother of a man (Matt. 12: 50). Thus, the words, "(Melchizedek is) without father or mother," mean that the spiritual Melchizedek was to be born among unbelievers. As you know, however, Jesus was born of believers: Joseph and Mary.

2) "Without genealogy"—In the Bible, "genealogy" refers to the twelve tribes of Israel. The words, "(Melchizedek is) without genealogy," mean that the spiritual Melchizedek would be born among the Gentiles; however, Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah (Matt. 1:1).

These were the characteristics of Melchizedek that Apostle Paul felt were too hard to explain.

donttrustzang
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Well she did "reject him" soooo you could argue that she wasn't a "true Christian" and also he was born before she converted. So they COULD admit it. Not saying they will but as stuff leaks out who knows

Where did you hear that his mother was christian? That's something i have never heard, and logically, no one who has authority in the church would teach this.

Simon
    Participant

I heard from Joshua she converted

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

The current explanation (http://english.watv.org/truth/truth_life/content_melchizedek.asp#01)

The Explanations About Melchizedek

Apostle Paul said that it was hard for him to explain about Melchizedek. We can find the reason why in the verse below.

Heb 7:1-4 『This Melchizedek . . . Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever.』

1) "Without father or mother"—The Bible acknowledges only those who believe in God as the father or the mother of a man (Matt. 12: 50). Thus, the words, "(Melchizedek is) without father or mother," mean that the spiritual Melchizedek was to be born among unbelievers. As you know, however, Jesus was born of believers: Joseph and Mary.

2) "Without genealogy"—In the Bible, "genealogy" refers to the twelve tribes of Israel. The words, "(Melchizedek is) without genealogy," mean that the spiritual Melchizedek would be born among the Gentiles; however, Jesus was born of the tribe of Judah (Matt. 1:1).

These were the characteristics of Melchizedek that Apostle Paul felt were too hard to explain.

I cannot understand how anyone can accept this explanation if he actually studies the bible. Why does one need to look beyond Hebrews chapter 7 to understand what the author means in Heb 7:3 ? The meaning of the verse is explained quite clearly from verse 11 onwards in the same chapter.

Secondly, In Mt 12:50 Jesus mentions brother, sister and mother but not father. So they have misused this verse too.

Simon
    Participant

Matthew 12:50 seems perfectly reasonable. Seeing as Jesus cannot call anyone but Yehovah "Father" so to include Father would've been blasphemy..

longhaul
    Participant

His mother was buddhist at the time of his birth, his mother or his father converting afterward would not make any difference.  The correct teaching is that he was born from unbelievers, that meaning those who don't believe in God, so yes you can say non-christians that means they were not heavenly family so he had no parents.  The part of the geneology is talking about the twelve tribes of israel, because in the bible it only lists the geneology of the israelites. 

About "I follow Mother" it wouldn't make sense for him to mean his physical mother, Elijah, Moses, Jesus, are all biblical character(Jesus is God) who had major roles in the bible, his physical mother? it would make less sense. 

"She is to come after me ,She is still a child, the secret of the seven thunders" This book does exist. "Unsealing the seven thunders"  The reason why your pastor told you to read the green book in order to realize Mother is because well the title of the first chapter explains it all, "Unsealing the seven thunders" In this chapter he writes that by realizing the secret of the seven thunders you can know about the heavenly temple.  This is very long subject but I'm just giving important points. The heavenly temple is the Jerusalem Temple, then that means that the secret of the seven thunders is the heavenly temple which is the Jerusalem Temple, which he stated was to come after him, is still a child(she is physically here on earth and is a child) and most important the secret of the seven thunders.  I follow mother came from his personal sermon book. I hate to say but he did write about Mother, he never wrote it plain for everyone to see and understand, but if you put all of it together, you will know he said it. No matter what my feelings are I can't lie about what I've seen directly.  And also the NCPCOG they know, they were there when he told it to the whole general assembly the last one before he died that she was mother and to call her that from then on.  The COG does keep pictures of everything, and so did ASH!  I know that what they showed me were not doctored or changed either, because the books and written pages are the same as what is written in the books the NCPCOG has.  Also you can't photoshop negatives, its impossible. 

Simon makes a good point with Mat 12:50, you even surprise me with what you say Simon, glad your on here with us.

emil
    Participant

Simon and longhaul both missed my point about Mt 12:50

I was quoting this part:

The quoted verse certainly does not include father. It says brother, sister and mother. I get what the verse means but I am pointing out the fact that the wmscog quotes the verse number but gives a convoluted meaning to the verse to prove a tenuous point. They add the word "father" to create the illusion they desire.

Not sure if I have explained it correctly.

Simon
    Participant

They don't make a convoluted meaning at all. It really is simple and adding father doesn't mutilate it any more than they already did.

emil
    Participant

The Bible acknowledges only those who believe in God as the father or the mother of a man

is not a convoluted meaning?

Storm
    Participant

longhaul wrote:

His mother was buddhist at the time of his birth, his mother or his father converting afterward would not make any difference.  The correct teaching is that he was born from unbelievers, that meaning those who don't believe in God, so yes you can say non-christians that means they were not heavenly family so he had no parents.  The part of the geneology is talking about the twelve tribes of israel, because in the bible it only lists the geneology of the israelites. 

About "I follow Mother" it wouldn't make sense for him to mean his physical mother, Elijah, Moses, Jesus, are all biblical character(Jesus is God) who had major roles in the bible, his physical mother? it would make less sense. 

"She is to come after me ,She is still a child, the secret of the seven thunders" This book does exist. "Unsealing the seven thunders"  The reason why your pastor told you to read the green book in order to realize Mother is because well the title of the first chapter explains it all, "Unsealing the seven thunders" In this chapter he writes that by realizing the secret of the seven thunders you can know about the heavenly temple.  This is very long subject but I'm just giving important points. The heavenly temple is the Jerusalem Temple, then that means that the secret of the seven thunders is the heavenly temple which is the Jerusalem Temple, which he stated was to come after him, is still a child(she is physically here on earth and is a child) and most important the secret of the seven thunders.  I follow mother came from his personal sermon book. I hate to say but he did write about Mother, he never wrote it plain for everyone to see and understand, but if you put all of it together, you will know he said it. No matter what my feelings are I can't lie about what I've seen directly.  And also the NCPCOG they know, they were there when he told it to the whole general assembly the last one before he died that she was mother and to call her that from then on.  The COG does keep pictures of everything, and so did ASH!  I know that what they showed me were not doctored or changed either, because the books and written pages are the same as what is written in the books the NCPCOG has.  Also you can't photoshop negatives, its impossible. 

Simon makes a good point with Mat 12:50, you even surprise me with what you say Simon, glad your on here with us.

Who is longhaul and how is it that he had the privilege to see these books?  What's his status with the church? 

btw that COGJW.ORG no longer exsist!

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

In Reseda Zion we were told the passage about the 12 year old girl is in the preface to Unsealing the Secrets of the 7 Thunders. There is a full wall banner about Elisha followed Elijah, etc & I follow mother. At the bottom of the banner it says from father’s handwritten notes.

Long haul must be Korean or is able to read Korean. If the book has been printed & translated in English it is unavailable to all members…probably a select few who the church feels won’t turn them in for fraudulently reprinting the book (if they have).

Very suspicious that all these websites are being wiped off the internet.

emil
    Participant

Elijah and Elisha were both prophets. If he using them as analogous to himself and mother, then the words he uses imply that he is Elisha and mother is Elijah. But since Elisha followed Elijah, having physically come after Elijah, for this analogy to work, ASH would have to physically come after mother. In that case, Ash can't be refering to Zahng in that sentence since she followed him.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

emil wrote:

Elijah and Elisha were both prophets. If he using them as analogous to himself and mother, then the words he uses imply that he is Elisha and mother is Elijah. But since Elisha followed Elijah, having physically come after Elijah, for this analogy to work, ASH would have to physically come after mother. In that case, Ash can't be refering to Zahng in that sentence since she followed him.

And we all know that they teach Ash is the Elijah. Nice discovery.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.