"One coming after me, she is twelve"

• Creator
    Topic
    donttrustzang
    Participant

Ahn supposedly said this in the preface of one of his books. Is there any proof of this? I asked the pastor of l.a.cog and he said "if only you read korean" I asked for proof but there was none… anyone?

Disturbed
    Participant

Yes, good discovery! And besides…how could he follow Zhang when she hasn’t written any of her own “truth” books LOL

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Yes, good discovery! And besides…how could he follow Zhang when she hasn't written any of her own "truth" books LOL

He followed dat A$$ lol.. JK

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

Elijah and Elisha were both prophets. If he using them as analogous to himself and mother, then the words he uses imply that he is Elisha and mother is Elijah. But since Elisha followed Elijah, having physically come after Elijah, for this analogy to work, ASH would have to physically come after mother. In that case, Ash can't be refering to Zahng in that sentence since she followed him.

Nice one. 

Simon
    Participant

Well follow wasn’t meant chronologically (according to them) but obedience and submitting

emil
    Participant

Even so, the analogy leads you nowhere near the idea of them being gods. Neither Elisha, nor Elijah was God. So if he used them figuratively, it means he acknowledged neither he not Zahng were God.

Simon
    Participant

It was only used to show authority and submission herenot proof she was God

Simon
    Participant

It was only used to show authority and submission herenot proof she was God

emil
    Participant

Don't they use that quote of Ash to say he pointed to Mother as God?

Simon
    Participant

Not here. Might reinforce the notion but it isn’t used to set up the notion

Disturbed
    Participant

Yes Emil they use that quote to say he acknowledged Zhang as mother. It was told to us to follow his example and since he said, "I follow mother." we should as well.

emil
    Participant

This is a new realization for me. First they used part verses from the bible to twist their meaning. Now they do that with Ash's writing as well? Place that "I follow mother" in the context of the Elijah/Elisha relationship and suddenly the idea of either of them being gods goes out the window. Why would a true God use mere humans to be compared with?

Disturbed
    Participant

This is the exact quote:

“Elisha followed Elijah, Joshua followed Moses, Peter followed Jesus, and I follow mother”

Disturbed
    Participant

They’ve been twisting Ash’s writings all along beginning with the books. They say chapter 35 in his “green book” is about mother. I read it over & over many times and NEVER got that it was about Zhang. Looking back I think it’s crazy that he directly spoke about Passover and other things but when they “claim” he was speaking about mother there are no direct writings except to say there is no mother god. Only some photoshopped photos to claim he spiritually married Zhang and revealed her as mother god. Where are all the elders who witnessed this? They haven’t said a word about this. But then again would you if you were making the kind of hush money they’re probably getting?

Ash is probably rolling over in his grave in Korea at the mere thought that these people are claiming that him and his girlfriend are gods. I bet he didn’t see that coming!

Simon
    Participant

God compared himself to mere humans before

Doesn’t make ahn even close to being god

emil
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

This is the exact quote:

"Elisha followed Elijah, Joshua followed Moses, Peter followed Jesus, and I follow mother"

Where is that quote from Disturbed? Is it from a book or is it in your notes taken during their teaching?

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

God compared himself to mere humans before

Doesn't make ahn even close to being god

Can you remember/find the verses?

Simon
    Participant

Can’t remember the verses but both Moses and Peter call Jesus a prophet like Moses

And Paul says Adam is a pattern of Jesus

There’s more abstract comparisons and arguable comparisons but those are the two definitive ones I can think of

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Can't remember the verses but both Moses and Peter call Jesus a prophet like Moses

And Paul says Adam is a pattern of Jesus

There's more abstract comparisons and arguable comparisons but those are the two definitive ones I can think of

Peter compares Jesus to Moses and Elijah in the scene of the transfiguration but scripture goes on to say that he did not realize what he was saying. As regards Paul comparing Adam and Jesus, it is more a contrast than a comparison. In both cases it wasn't God who did the comparing anyway.

Simon
    Participant

Wrong section for Peter (now I’m thinking maybe Stephen) I’m talking acts where it says it was the holy spirit Deut is.also Yehovah dir directly talking and Moses quoting him

Also as scripture says scripture is of the holy spirit so except where Paul says otherwise we should assume God is directly responsible for the message

Disturbed
    Participant

The quote is allegedly in Ash’s handwritten notes. Since I don’t read Korean I am unable to confirm that’s what he really wrote…can only go by what the church has told us (as usual).

Viewing 20 replies - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.