"Is The City of New Jerusalem a Female God?" Audio Recording of Ahn Sanhg-Hong

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

It is clear, they waited for the old guy to die (in a catholic hospital yet) and then re-wrote the script.  If he were alive he'd be in the ncp church.  All the evidence, all of it, points to that.  Thank you all knowing one for the information. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

It is clear, they waited for the old guy to die (in a catholic hospital yet) and then re-wrote the script.  If he were alive he'd be in the ncp church.  All the evidence, all of it, points to that.  Thank you all knowing one for the information. 

emil
    Participant

Thanks admin.

emil
    Participant

Thanks admin.

Emily
    Participant

I wonder what BS excuse they are going to come up with for this one.  I mean Ahn clearly says that the new jerusalem is not going to decend from heaven until after Jesus reigns on eartth for 1000 years and he makes it clear that it has not happened yet.  He also makes it abundantly clear that he does not believe that the new jerusalem will take the form of a "female god".  Those are his words.  So even if you forget the book that makes it clear already.  This sermon was not just about UmSooIn.  He did not even bother to mention her.  Ahn says that the new jerusalem is not a "female god"!  

Emily
    Participant

So they say that AhnSahngHong "collected" the copies of the "Problems With New Jerusalem" where he writes that there is no mother god because that was some temporary thing against UhmSooIN…

If that's true (and it clearly isn't) then why didn't AhnSahngHong destroy the audio recordings of him preaching the same thing that he wrote in the book if his statement that there was no mother god was only one something that was supposed to be relevant to that time?

emil
    Participant

In fact, just before saying about the 1000 years, he said, "However, Jesus built the Heavenly New Jerusalem before the 144,000 saints came into existence." This tells us 3 things.

1. So back in the day when he wrote the book, the Heavenly Jerusalem was already built.

2. What was happening till 2012 according to the wmscog? Didn't they say it was the construction? Is that a contradiction of what Sahnghong said or what?

3. Those who existed before the building of the Heavenly Jerusalem are not among the 144000.

Smurf
    Participant

This is what the wms had to say about the recording:

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2d9ab2e.jpg

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’m laughing rather hysterically on the inside.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I also wonder why it’s so short. I’ve listened to other sermons by ash and they’re much longer.

Azula
    Participant

Of course there is no God the Mother in heaven read Revelation 21:22 "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

The pastors of the wmscog also know that there is no God the Mother in Heaven, infact they believe Zhang to be ASH. They were however sworn to secrecy and stuff, but they all (the pastors) know that the sermon itself is a clever manipulation of verses.

Read Mark 16:12 It says after the ressurection Christ was ressurected in a different form. Because God is Almighty he can actually appear as a woman or a man. Otherwise he wouldn't be Almighty.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I’ve never heard of that before.

Azula
    Participant

Azula wrote:

but they all (the pastors) know that the sermon itself is a clever manipulation of verses.

The Sermon here refers to the one about Jerusalem Mother. It was also said in 1 Cor 15:6 "After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep."

So basically God can pick any form, heck he could even appear as a Navaho Indian. For nothing is impossible with God.

Simon
    Participant

Huh

emil
    Participant

Azula wrote:

Azula wrote:

but they all (the pastors) know that the sermon itself is a clever manipulation of verses.

The Sermon here refers to the one about Jerusalem Mother. It was also said in 1 Cor 15:6 "After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep."

So basically God can pick any form, heck he could even appear as a Navaho Indian. For nothing is impossible with God.

I don't get it. How does the verse support the claim? 

Azula
    Participant

emil wrote:

Azula wrote:

Azula wrote:

I don't get it. How does the verse support the claim? 

The pastors know that there is no God the Mother in heaven based on Rev 21:22 "I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple."

And after the ressurection it was said that Christ appeared in a different form to two of his desciples

Mark16:12 "<font size=”2″> </font>Afterward Jesus appeared in a different form to two of them while they were walking in the country. These returned and reported it to the rest; but they did not believe them either."  and Luke 24:13-16 " Now that same day two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem.<sup class=”versenum”> They were talking with each other about everything that had happened. As they talked and discussed these things with each other, Jesus himself came up and walked along with them;<sup class=”versenum”> but they were kept from recognizing him."

So maybe the Jesus they knew had an Middle-Eastern appearence and then when he appeared in a different form he might have appeared as black guy, because it's strange that not having seen him for 3 days they wouldn't recognise him.

And because after the ressurection he appeared to more than 500 people 1 Cor 15:6 so basically God appeared in 2 different forms in this age.

Something to that effect, but basically, to the pastors' mother is the one who was crucified and she's ASH and jehovah and so on…

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Wow! I didn’t know those verses existed. We were taught they couldn’t recognize him because they didn’t eat the bread or something like that..

Love'n Honey
    Participant

You see how they omit certain verses from study! My notes have Luke 24:15-16. Same event, different wording. That’s why Missionar. Didn’t want me reading on.

emil
    Participant

@Azula
    – While the "Road to Emmaus" episode may testify that Jesus was in a different form, this is not true of 1 Cor 15.

Regarding Mother being ASH, Jehovah, et al, I don't believe the wmscog teaches that. It would nullify their claim about Elohim God. Moreover, ASH and Zahng were physical contemporaries so this idea would fall apart very quickly. It could be one pastor saying this kind of thing.

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

Wow! I didn't know those verses existed. We were taught they couldn't recognize him because they didn't eat the bread or something like that..

Nice but one could argue that it was on a Sunday so Jesus was basically promoting a babylon church 🙂

Simon
    Participant

But it was a feast day

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.