emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

But it was a feast day

I understand that:

Passover = Bread and wine

Passover is only once a year.

Ergo bread and wine is once a year.

A member I know says, "you only celebrate your birthday once a year. Therefore passover also should be once a year."

Simon, are you saying that wmscog has bread and wine on all feast days or is it only at passover?

Smurf
    Participant

Well, that's the problem. The WMSCOG does NOT celebrate passover once a year!

They get you to celebrate passover immediately after you get baptized which can be at any time. I celebrated passover in july for example, because as they tell you – you never know if you're going to be in an accident or something. It's a necessary exception, they said. One that is NOT in the Bible!!

And then you have the passover for the sick which cannot attend the main service. One that is also NOT in the Bible!

So how does the WMSCOG follow the Bible again???

Simon
    Participant

Actually bread and wine at baptism is in the bible

Never heard of passover for the sick

emil
    Participant

@Simon – my question was two-fold. Is passover = bread and wine? Is there bread and wine on feast days? 

genny
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Where is bread and wine at baptism in the Bible?  I don't remember that.

The Chive
    Participant

Simon wrote:

It refers to the second Passover when one could not attend due to uncleanliness…. Its noted in Numbers 9.

emil wrote:

@Simon – my question was two-fold. Is passover = bread and wine? Is there bread and wine on feast days? 

Passover is not bread and wine. Bread and wine is tradition. Bread and wine is used by judaism on all holidays and sabbathes.

Azula
    Participant

Azula wrote:

The pastors of the wmscog also know that there is no God the Mother in Heaven, infact they believe Zhang to be ASH. They were however sworn to secrecy and stuff, but they all (the pastors) know that the sermon itself is a clever manipulation of verses.

Again here it's only the pastors who are taught of this.

emil wrote:

@Azula
    – While the "Road to Emmaus" episode may testify that Jesus was in a different form, this is not true of 1 Cor 15.

Regarding Mother being ASH, Jehovah, et al, I don't believe the wmscog teaches that. It would nullify their claim about Elohim God. Moreover, ASH and Zahng were physical contemporaries so this idea would fall apart very quickly. It could be one pastor saying this kind of thing.

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

Wow! I didn't know those verses existed. We were taught they couldn't recognize him because they didn't eat the bread or something like that..

Nice but one could argue that it was on a Sunday so Jesus was basically promoting a babylon church 🙂

Again it's all about the spin but there is no father and mother in heaven and the pastors know this. But it's like supposed to be some "super advanced" teaching or something.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

To the WMSCOG, the bread and wine is PO. They celebrate it twice a year BUT you only eat of it once a year unless you are newly baptized. Then it when you have the potential to eat the bread and drink the wine twice. Which isn’t the same bread and isn’t wine at all. It’s welch’s grape juice. PO, 2nd PO, and baptism are the only times you receive the bread and wine. There is another bread you eat on resurrection day, I believe. But there is no wine accompanying it.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I definitely believe the common members don’t know what the Koreans know. There are many things I’ve lied to New members about because it was an advanced study. Missionary Kelly gave my Group studies that supposedly told in NY Zion but are not told in SD Zion.

emil
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

To the WMSCOG, the bread and wine is PO. They celebrate it twice a year BUT you only eat of it once a year unless you are newly baptized. Then it when you have the potential to eat the bread and drink the wine twice. Which isn't the same bread and isn't wine at all. It's welch's grape juice. PO, 2nd PO, and baptism are the only times you receive the bread and wine. There is another bread you eat on resurrection day, I believe. But there is no wine accompanying it.

So obviously Jesus was completely out of line in giving the "passover" to the disciples on the day he rose from the dead, a Sunday. Simon seems to say that they will justify it because it was a feast day. Was the rule different in Simon's church? Did they server the "passover" on resurrection day in his Zion? After all, according to them it was the "passover" that opened their eyes.

Azula
    Participant

YoMomma SoFat wrote:

I definitely believe the common members don't know what the Koreans know. There are many things I've lied to New members about because it was an advanced study. Missionary Kelly gave my Group studies that supposedly told in NY Zion but are not told in SD Zion.

So true! There's a hierachy as to who knows what and at what time. I mean I was told that Mama Zhang is the invisible commander and that GP is the prophetic Joshua.

Josh5:13-15" Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?"

"Neither," he replied,"but as commander of the army of the Lord I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"

"The commander of the Lord's army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.

The logic was never questioned, seemed to make perfect sense at the time. But then again so did the logic of Mother God! lol.

Azula
    Participant

fried rice wrote:

Well, that's the problem. The WMSCOG does NOT celebrate passover once a year!

They get you to celebrate passover immediately after you get baptized which can be at any time. I celebrated passover in july for example, because as they tell you – you never know if you're going to be in an accident or something. It's a necessary exception, they said. One that is NOT in the Bible!!

And then you have the passover for the sick which cannot attend the main service. One that is also NOT in the Bible!

So how does the WMSCOG follow the Bible again???

I was told because it was the priesthood of Melchizedek bread and wine could be used at any time for blessing, because under the Levitical priesthood animals were sacrificed for blessing. The spin that these people come up with is amazing! You just gotta give them props for that at least.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Emil, where are you getting the idea that Jesus gave the disciples PO when he rose from the dead?

emil
    Participant

@Renita – you said "we were taught they couldn't recognize him because they didn't eat the bread." This was in the context of the disciples recognizing Jesus only after he broke bread with them.

Next you said, "To the WMSCOG, the bread and wine is PO."

Jesus met those disciples on the road to Emmaus on the day of his resurrection. Their eyes were opened after he gave them the bread. Was that the PO or not? I don't care what they call it one way or the other.

My friend in the wmscog says that the Catholic church is evil because it has communion (bread and wine) so frequently. PO should be just once a year. Do you see the contradiction now? They claim the PO is once a year. Then they say that it was the PO that allowed their eyes to be opened on resurrection day.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Emil,

The bread AND wine is the PO. The bread the WMSCOG members eat on resurrection day is not PO because there is no wine.

Smurf
    Participant

Why isn't the bread actual bread, but rice cakes? When did Jesus use rice cakes?

Or is it that when the desciples were preparing the Passover they couldn't find things to eat so they went:

"Scr*w it! Let's just order chinese…" -_-

MountainMom
    Participant

Lol! 

MountainMom
    Participant

Everything has to be so exact and strict with their members, but then when they want to improvise (rice cakes instead of bread), they think that is perfectly ok.  I think I included "double standards" on the checklist on the Abusive Relationships thread.  In an abusive relationsips, what they do is ok, but the abuser holds you to very strict standards, no freedom allowed.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I asked why all the breads are different. The bread you after baptism, the bread during PO, and the bread for resurrection (I think) are all different. I was told they’re made of different bases. It didn’t matter what kind of bread you made, it just couldn’t have yeast.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

The bread military members ate for PO while deployed is different too.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.