I'm tired of the destruction that the WMSCOG creates in families!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I just got done composing a letter for the California court system in reguards to a ex-member getting custody of his children. As I was putting my thoughts about this on paper it just made me feel ill that I would have to do something like this in the first place. How would a group that views children as some sore of hinderance to ministry work be viewed as good? How does anyone think that a group that encourages members to have abortions as something Godly? Where does turning a spouse into a spy against their mate mean that you are doing Gods work?  I guess I just value Gods creations too much because I think all of these types of things as aweful! The WMSCOG has got one of the most pathetic track rechords I have ever seen. If you are involved in this I have two words for you, "GET OUT!" I might even add a third word, "NOW!" That's right, GET OUT NOW!!!

unknown
    Participant

I agree entirely with this. The church does not unite families in any way, as they claim to. If a family member does not give in and believe in what the church teaches they are suggested to be mean or even evil by the higher ranking members of the church. 

MountainMom
    Participant

In a book the church promotes called "My Sheep Listen to My Voice" families and children are included in a list of things that are supposedly "temptations of Satan."  And on another page it is said that mothers in church shouldn't be attending to their children while there because then they aren't listening to the sermon, they are distracted. And it also says there that visitors or others would have an "unpleasant time" there if children were making noise.  Hmmmmm……then where are the chldren the entire day from 9-9 or even later?  I know where they are, and they aren't under the care of a loving parent.    

MountainMom
    Participant

Over the past five years I have personally talked to many people whose families have been effected and/or destroyed by the teachings and operations of the WMSCOG.  I've talked to ladies who have lost their husbands because they didn't want to go the WMS.  One I know had to flee with her children because the husband was trying to force  to be in the church and to have their children be members as well.  I've talked to husbands who have lost their wives and children.  I've talked to mothers and fathers who have lost sons and/or daughters to the WMS.  The only way the church is pro-family is if the whole family joins the church.  If not, they try to separate them from anyone who doesn't accept "The Mother" as God. 

Recently this has become so apparent that the WMS is doing damage control, trying to portray themselves as family friendly.  I hope people can see beyond that smokescreen that is hiding what they really are.  What a bunch of Mother-lovers.

unknown
    Participant

@MountainMom
    I've lost my sister to this group.

MountainMom
    Participant

I am very sorry to hear that Unknown.  My son is a member.  It has been so very hard, and I realize the struggle you and others have gone through.  It is like they try to take the person that member really has trust in and work hard to discredit them so their "recruit" won't listen.  They set them up in advance to argue and react badly when we try to tell them what the wmscog is really about, and then they just shut us out.  It is not only hard on me, this situation has hurt my son more than anyone, I think.  I was his biggest fan, his go to person, his best support, and someone he knew had his best interests in mind.  They took him away from me, but they also took his biggest fan away from him as well.  It's been hard on our whole family, but the worst effects will be born by my son and I because we had such great love and support between us at one time.  They took that away from both of us for the past five years, and there is no getting those years back.  What a waste,  and even when it's over it won't really be over.  My son will need counseling when he figures out what they did to him.  I am very worried about him.

unknown
    Participant

@MountainMom
    do u still keep in contact with your son?

MountainMom
    Participant

Yes, our whole family tries to stay in contact.  It is kind of hard sometimes because it is pretty one sided.  It seems like we have to do all the contacting and all the talking.  Members don't usually have a lot to say because their life is the church and if they can't talk about that, then, you know, there isn't much to say.   

setufree
    Participant

I have a family member who is deeply involved in this "religion"

From what I heard is that a bunch of them are moving and setting up shop in NewWindsor, NY

They bought the estate from Catholic nuns who also own the property next to them, who truly believed that WMSCOG is a Christian loving based ideaology.   Rumor has it they are leaving soon to go move there, within the next month, it's supposedly an old private Catholic school in a very conservative Roman Catholic town that's never heard of WMSCOG before.

You can read the town planning board discussions, here http://docs.newwindsor-ny.gov:8080/dsweb/Get/Document-142458/01%20-%20Jan%2008%20Minutes.pdf 

If you scroll down you can see the discussion that the Nuns had about deciding to either let a corporate business buy thier property or WMSCOG.  Unfortunatley for them WMSCOG bought it.

MountainMom
    Participant

Wow, that is terrible.  Can't believe that people don't know about them there.  After all the problems that have been caused, this group is still underground and operating.   Why hasn't some news media picked this up? 

Ms Freedom
    Participant

setufree wrote:

I have a family member who is deeply involved in this "religion"

From what I heard is that a bunch of them are moving and setting up shop in NewWindsor, NY

They bought the estate from Catholic nuns who also own the property next to them, who truly believed that WMSCOG is a Christian loving based ideaology.   Rumor has it they are leaving soon to go move there, within the next month, it's supposedly an old private Catholic school in a very conservative Roman Catholic town that's never heard of WMSCOG before.

You can read the town planning board discussions, here http://docs.newwindsor-ny.gov:8080/dsweb/Get/Document-142458/01%20-%20Jan%2008%20Minutes.pdf 

If you scroll down you can see the discussion that the Nuns had about deciding to either let a corporate business buy thier property or WMSCOG.  Unfortunatley for them WMSCOG bought it.

Really? How can WMSCOG justify purchasing property that has been owned by the organization who spawns the "anti-christ?" They are such a screwed up mess. Anything can be justified with them when they can benefit from it. Their beliefs mean nothing! What a SCAM! 

And those poor nuns! They have probably never searched on the internet and have no idea what they have done. This is so typical of WMSCOG – pretending to be Christians and hiding the truth about themselves so they can take advantage of people. Wait until the town realizes they have approved a cult to set up shop in their town. Maybe we need to start a protest now so they are aware before they move in!

Ms Freedom
    Participant

unknown wrote:

@MountainMom
    I've lost my sister to this group.

I have lost my child to this. Hardly any contact. Our whole family is heartbroken! It is so sad that cults are protected under the guise of "freedom of religion." A parent feels helpless because no one will dare upset the poor little cult because they are a religion. Then when hundreds drink the Koolaid, put on their tennis shoes, set their buildings on fire and kill themselves – the world is a gasp – how could this happen? Why didn't anybody do anything to stop it? But then time moves on – all is forgotten until the next time, or until it happens to someone you love.

unknown
    Participant

I was a member for several years. If you guys have any unanswered questions feel free to message me and ask.

setufree
    Participant

I am losing a family member to this currently but know of various inside sources who are investigating them. Anyway supposedly the New Windsor location will be the biggest location in the USA and will operate as Zion University formerly known as Elohim academy

Travis
    Participant

I'm curious, if the end is so near, according to the cult, why they want to keep branching and building these massive academies.? What's the point, can any active member please explain.?

unknown
    Participant

@travis So they can recruit more members. It comes done to the $. It makes sense. Dollars and cents.

Jenarose
    Participant

I left the church yesterday because of all the truth I found out and asked them nicely through txt to not contact me and then while I was out they(2 members that recruited me) came to my house and kind of freaked my family out by staying around when my mom told them I wasn't home. I then txted them that they were harassing me by trying to get in contact with me and that I would call the cops if they came to my house again. I am kind of spooked and creeped out that they might come again today, but I definitely will call the cops if they do show up again. 

Smurf
    Participant

Jenarose wrote:

they(2 members that recruited me) came to my house and kind of freaked my family out by staying around

๐Ÿ˜€ classic WMS.. Those people love to hara.ss and intimidate others. It sickens me.

Anyway congrats on coming out of this trap! It's good to see more people waking up to see the lies and manipulations of Omoni ๐Ÿ™‚

pissed off
    Participant

thank  you for this amazing site for 3years i have been a member of that church and am so appalled at  the shenanigans happening at that church and thanks to evryone who has contributed their experiences with this organisation  i now see things as they are…

Ms Freedom
    Participant

unknown wrote:

I was a member for several years. If you guys have any unanswered questions feel free to message me and ask.

Unknown, what made you decide to leave?

setufree
    Participant

@jenna congrats for leaving! They are notorious for showing up at houses (that’s why they insist on driving new members to Church, so they know your address, and when you signed the book of life and put your personal info in it.

Next stop will probably be your job or school, then the Love bombing text messages, eventually you’ll be shunned as bad fruit and they’ll stop. Tactics there never change…

The worst is watching that church tear friendships, families, & people who care about each other(outside of church) apart.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.