I'm tired of the destruction that the WMSCOG creates in families!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I just got done composing a letter for the California court system in reguards to a ex-member getting custody of his children. As I was putting my thoughts about this on paper it just made me feel ill that I would have to do something like this in the first place. How would a group that views children as some sore of hinderance to ministry work be viewed as good? How does anyone think that a group that encourages members to have abortions as something Godly? Where does turning a spouse into a spy against their mate mean that you are doing Gods work?  I guess I just value Gods creations too much because I think all of these types of things as aweful! The WMSCOG has got one of the most pathetic track rechords I have ever seen. If you are involved in this I have two words for you, "GET OUT!" I might even add a third word, "NOW!" That's right, GET OUT NOW!!!

unknown
    Participant

@Ms Freedom: I did a lot of research on my own. I watched youtube videos from former JW members and saw a lot of similarities between the groups. I also watch Atheist Experience which helped me to think independantly and use reason to base my beliefs. This website also helped quite a bit.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

@unknown – What happened that made you doubt enough to do research on your own?

Anonymous

I just made my decision to leave the church. It was a difficult one not for me personally but because they followed me everywhere. To work. To school. At home. They knew everything about me and i felt too scared to leave. I havent replied to their text messages in days and they keep spamming me with God Bless You's… they tried keeping me from my family, tried making me break up with my boyfriend and give up my two jobs.

I'm a freshman in college. I need the money.

When it came down to me missing Sabbath because i worked 8 hour shifts, they were furious. They sat me in a room and said i needed to try harder and pay my tides and offerings or i'd be sure to not go to heaven.

I just need assistance with all of this. what can I tell them? what can i say?

I don't want them ruining my life and my family anymore.

Smurf
    Participant

kittytemtem wrote:

I just made my decision to leave the church. It was a difficult one not for me personally but because they followed me everywhere. To work. To school. At home. They knew everything about me and i felt too scared to leave. I havent replied to their text messages in days and they keep spamming me with God Bless You's… they tried keeping me from my family, tried making me break up with my boyfriend and give up my two jobs.

When it came down to me missing Sabbath because i worked 8 hour shifts, they were furious. They sat me in a room and said i needed to try harder and pay my tides and offerings or i'd be sure to not go to heaven.

It seems to me that you're already free. They have no power over you. Just the power you give them.

File for a restraining order. These people are no joke, they try to devour anything that stands in their way…

Anonymous

they havent approached me yet since ive been avoiding them so much.

should i even talk to them at all if they do?  its just all confusing. they once seemed so nice now all they do it pop out of no where and i have to hide.

unknown
    Participant

@kitty good for you! keep ignoring them and file for a restraining order.

@MsFreedom I've always been an inquisitive person and was taught to question everything. When they started telling members not to go on the internet, I knew something was up. So I went on the internet, learned about this group from other peoples perspectives, and left shortly after.

Ms Freedom
    Participant

unknown wrote:

@kitty good for you! keep ignoring them and file for a restraining order.

@MsFreedom I've always been an inquisitive person and was taught to question everything. When they started telling members not to go on the internet, I knew something was up. So I went on the internet, learned about this group from other peoples perspectives, and left shortly after.

Good for you unknown! I have always been the same – if someone tells me not to do something that doesn't make sense, I research! Would anyone date a guy/girl and when they say "don't google me" follow that request? I don't think so! Red flag! But yet all the members do just that – obey, obey, obey! Poor little sheep!

@kitty – STAY AWAY FROM THEM!! DON'T TALK TO THEM, DON'T ALLOW THEM TO TALK TO YOU – STAY AWAY!! They are very good at making ex-members feel bad and guilty. They will tell you – you will not go to heaven, you will not be one of the 144,000, you will not receive blessings, awful things will happen to you – all garbage to control you and keep you their puppet. And unfortunately, they are sometimes successful. 

Here is a question to consider – If you went against your real mother's wishes, would she want terrible things to happen to you? If she knew that terrible things were going to happen to you and she could control it, don't you think she would do eveything in her power to keep you from harm? Then why would Zang – aka mother god, turn against her children and allow terrible things to happen to them if they leave the group? Answer: That is not a mother's love! It is someone who wants you to do their bidding. It is all about them – give me, give me, give me! A mother sacrifices for her children. Everything the WMSCOG tells their members about mother's sacrifices is garbage! And if you believe that YOU are sacrificing on earth so you can be rewarded in heaven – I have a beautiful island to sell you in paradise – but I can't show it to you until you buy it.

Travis
    Participant

kittytemtem wrote:

@kittytemtem 

I congratulate you. reading your story makes me have some hope that at some point, hopefully sooner than later, my girlfriend also does some serious research and decides to get out as well. 

Simon
    Participant

I know this was posted a long time ago, and I don't know where you are but if you live in the United States, assuming they know where you work, your employers must make efforts to protect you as well if you are being stalked there (I don't know how this applies to you or others but I figured this would be worth mentioning)

this might also apply other places too, I would say it is something to look in to for ANYONE being harassed by them.

unknown
    Participant

They know to stay away from me lol

Azula
    Participant

unknown wrote:

…I went on the internet, learned about this group from other peoples perspectives, and left shortly after.

That's exactly what happened to me also…

I'm truly grateful for this site

MountainMom
    Participant

@Azula
    :  How did you get the courage to look on the internet, because I know they highly discourage it.  I  wish my son would get the courage to do that.

Azula
    Participant

@MM

I myself can't explain it. That's why I call it grace.

psduke
    Participant

they come into my job all the time i work for hannafords in new windsor ny and they harrasse customers all they time they have been asked by management to leave and to stop solicitating thier church only a cult tries to recruit members they make the jehovah witnesses look good

setufree
    Participant

New windsor is their main east coast hub. If its private property and owned privately contact your local PD. If you see something, say something, authorities will always take it seriously.

MountainMom
    Participant

It is an interesting situation there at New Windsor.  First of all, the Wms presented itself as a mainstream Christian organization in order to buy the property from the Catholic nuns who owned it.  The nuns were quoted as saying that they were happy that another Christian organization was going to have the property.  The nuns had no idea that they had sold their property to a group that says (from every source I have) that the Pope is the antichrist and that the Catholic church is the "*** of Babylon."  You know, just for the sake of example, if you were a Budhist, for instance, and presented yourself as a Budhist, I can respect that.  But if you were a Budhist and presented yourself as a mainstream Christian in order to deceive people, how can anyone respect that kind of behavior?   The Wms did that, in my opinion.  Deception is their main method of operation.  I've heard  of other people whom they have bought church property from saying the same thing,"We are so glad another Christian organization has bought our church property."  The deception is widespread, apparently.

There used to be a huge cross on the top of the church there when the Catholics owned it.  The Wms won't allow crosses in their churches at all.  I've heard it said that the cross revered in the Bible disgusts them.  They apparently took down the cross bar of the cross on top of the New Windsor Wms Church. Now it is just a gigantic spire on the top of the church there.   Reminds some people who have seen it of a giant finger now, pointing straight up to the sky. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@MountainMom I was present, at the dedication of the New Windsor “Zion”. I recently learned that WMS is known for hacking sites, emails etc…so I am going to be discreet in my forum posts, BUT, I want to share a story.

Last year, after spending an entire day in zion, we were told that on that Sunday, everyone, “Needed” to be in Zion to go to New Windsor. We were only told, that, “We have special oppurtunity for huge blessing brother and sister. We will know all details when we get to New Windsor”. So of course, we go. When we get to New Windsor, all the East Coast Zions were there (Plus members who drove from as far away as Tennessee). We were broken up into groups. Long story short, they tricked all these membera, including myself, into doing manual labor. There were “Zionz” building drainage trenches. Brothers were making a “chain” and moving rocks from open fields to the tree lines. Later on, they tried to make games out of the labor. They had two “Zions” see who could get the most tree branches out of the bottom of the lake, on the New Windsor property. At the end of the day, it rained like a Monsoon. I remember a guy removing debris from a pool of water near the lake. He cut his hand on a piece of metal and was gushing blood so bad. Was there a huge grouo of members gathered around him, concerned for his well being? No. Someone advised him to pour some water on it (his arm was covered in mud). Im not sure if or how he went to the hospital. Basically, they used hundreds of members for FREE LABOR. This day, I realized the hypocrisy of the Asian leaders. Did I see Asian Overseers, Elders and Pastors helping. Absolutely not. They didnt get wet, and seemed to only be around, looking busy. Of course, to make things seem like family, we had a huge socker game. But, we were used for free labor. Upon returning to Zion, it was said, “If we told you what you would be doing….would you have gone?”. Then of course the overseer equated that to us and others being of “Low faith”…etc etc…guilt tripped. I remember thinking, “But why be so secretive”. As I stated earlier, Ima weary of having them watch my actions via this site (I recently found where they attempted hacks to this site), and I am not in the mood to be sued. But, I did want to share that story.

Brian Taylor
    Participant

UntouchableJ wrote:

@MountainMom
    I was present, at the dedication of the New Windsor "Zion". I recently learned that WMS is known for hacking sites, emails etc…so I am going to be discreet in my forum posts, BUT, I want to share a story.

Last year, after spending an entire day in zion, we were told that on that Sunday, everyone, "Needed" to be in Zion to go to New Windsor. We were only told, that, "We have special oppurtunity for huge blessing brother and sister. We will know all details when we get to New Windsor". So of course, we go. When we get to New Windsor, all the East Coast Zions were there (Plus members who drove from as far away as Tennessee). We were broken up into groups. Long story short, they tricked all these membera, including myself, into doing manual labor. There were "Zionz" building drainage trenches. Brothers were making a "chain" and moving rocks from open fields to the tree lines. Later on, they tried to make games out of the labor. They had two "Zions" see who could get the most tree branches out of the bottom of the lake, on the New Windsor property. At the end of the day, it rained like a Monsoon. I remember a guy removing debris from a pool of water near the lake. He cut his hand on a piece of metal and was gushing blood so bad. Was there a huge grouo of members gathered around him, concerned for his well being? No. Someone advised him to pour some water on it (his arm was covered in mud). Im not sure if or how he went to the hospital. Basically, they used hundreds of members for FREE LABOR. This day, I realized the hypocrisy of the Asian leaders. Did I see Asian Overseers, Elders and Pastors helping. Absolutely not. They didnt get wet, and seemed to only be around, looking busy. Of course, to make things seem like family, we had a huge socker game. But, we were used for free labor. Upon returning to Zion, it was said, "If we told you what you would be doing….would you have gone?". Then of course the overseer equated that to us and others being of "Low faith"…etc etc…guilt tripped. I remember thinking, "But why be so secretive". As I stated earlier, Ima weary of having them watch my actions via this site (I recently found where they attempted hacks to this site), and I am not in the mood to be sued. But, I did want to share that story.

I am glad you shared this story,…it captures the very essence of their modus operandi.

MountainMom
    Participant

Thank you Untouchable J, for sharing that.  It is exactly the same as other stories I've heard about what is happening at the New Windsor compound.  They have the members doing all the dirty work and the pastor (with his rolex and suit on) just sits back and watches.  (And probably giggles!)  I've heard of all these people up to their waists in the ponds there working long hours, and their overseers and leaders never seem to join in the "contests" and "fun" of the work.  It almost reminds you of that old Mark Twain story of Tom Sawyer manipulatiing people into doing his work, painting the fence.  

It is a very valuable piece of property up there, and the Wms leaders have their members providing the labor and most likely the money to improve it's value and maintain it.  Quite a deal for them, isn't it. 

They'll manipulate people and use them till they no longer can.  At some point it becomes just too obvious. 

MountainMom
    Participant

@Untouchable J:  Also, I wanted to say being sued by them is not likely if  a person is simply telling the truth about their experiences with them or giving their honest opinions.  It's simple freedom of speech.  I know this group is big on suing people to silence them, but they really have to dig up a major reason.   Freedom of speech isn't something they can do anything about.  They try to intimidate people but it is just another fear tactic in my opinion.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.