"i believe she is our mother"

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted on Zahng Gil Jah's Ex-Husband's Side Of The Story? on 01/23/13:

keshab Dhungel Ithari church, Nepal says:

i believe she is our mother. without dought i am saying she is our heavenly mother.if we want to get salvation then really we should have to believe god the mother.

emil
    Participant

Apparently our friend kulokoy is your typical wmscog member who believes in hit and run. I say typical because I have found that all the members I have encountered have absolutely no intention to listen to anything that rteveals the truth about their doctrinal fallacies. They only want to say their piece and stop their ears. Always reminds me of the behaviour of those who murdered Stephen in Acts 7:57.

Stained
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

kulokoy wrote:

you talk about our church so harshly of course, the New Covenant is the Lord's Supper including all the other regulations of the New Covenant what is the Lord's Supper then? what must we call it? Is not Passover the Lord's Supper?

Was Jewish Passover kept with Bread and Wine? "No" right?

Can't we believe what Jesus said in Luke 22:20 …this cup [Passover wine] is the New Covenant in my blood …

so can we not call the Passover (Lord's Supper) kept with bread and wine (meant for both Jews and Gentiles) the New Covenant?

Lord's Supper(1 Co. 11) kept with bread and wine

> New Covenant

Passover (Mt. 26, Lk. 22) kept with bread and wine

> New Covenant

here what does the Bible says about the Passover kept by Jesus? is this the Passover kept by the Jews or not?

Is not the Jewish Passover kept with slaughtering lambs? another thing, look at this metaphor

Let's say Your birthday is on January 14, 1990, can we reason out that we celebrated Your birthday with the ceremony of celebrating the birthday with a party and cakes when we keep it every first Sunday, every week, any other day just because you want it? will you change your age just because of that? In the same way, can we say that the ceremony of the bread and wine kept on any other day become the Passover ? Of course not! that would be a foolish interpretation.

how many companies did Jesus own ?  Is there an ancestry.com for businesses we can check to see if anyone named the christ or messiah ran a fishing boat factory or perhaps he weaved rugs.  Don't toy with these people who have lost their family members by spewing your worthless ridiculous, absurd and preposterous arguments.  Go hang at the coffee shop with fromtheotherside, make sure he brings his i-pad, you guys can watch R rated movies over there.            

Ahhh, Jesus of Nazareth, you are wise beyond your years Son. 

emil
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Ahhh, Jesus of Nazareth, you are wise beyond your years Son. 

And between his ears as well. 🙂

Viewing 3 replies - 141 through 143 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.