An appeal … Please protect the quality of our forum

• Creator
    Topic
    genny
    Participant

Hi all.  I'd like to make an appeal to everyone — please watch your language and quit with the swearing.

I know that emotions can be intense, but the foul language (all the f-words, b-words, sh**, a**, you know…), not only is it against forum rules but it brings down the overall quality of the forum and turn many people off from the point that you're trying to get across.

Our admin is obviously very busy lately to try to catch and moderate them all, but please be kind and moderate yourselves.  Don't use profanity and wait to see if the admin will catch it and edit it out.  Be kind and just control yourself, please.  You can even be a blessing to the admin by going back to your own posts and editing it yourself–make less work for him, give him a break.

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's day, but it's coming from more and more people lately, and I just felt the need to say something before it gets any worse.  Just because the admin hasn't had the time to catch all the profanity lately, doesn't mean it's allowed and we can all start swearing.

Honestly, as I wander around the internet, when I come across forums and posts with such profanity, I don't even care to read it.  And we don't want that reaction from people reading our forum do we?

I care about you all, so please don't take this as a personal criticism.  Please let's help each other out and do our own part to keep up the quality of our forum.  Thank you.

MountainMom
    Participant

I agree with Genny.  This forum is a lifeline for many, and I don't want to see it tainted in any way.  There are some really intense feelings about things discussed here, and I don't deny anyone their right to express their feelings, for sure.  I have a lot of the same feelings.  But we have to remember that if we want to help our loved ones we have to make sure we are maintaining a certain standard.  I'm not judging anyone who has gone over the line so to speak, but I'm saying we need to maintain our character and present ourselves well here.  There's just too much at stake.

Love
    Participant

Thank you all this is positive every one should do their best we must not forget why we are in this forum. God have given talents for every one so, every one please use your talent to save other let every one know the truth. I belong to under developing country my mother tongue in not English so sentence and words might be mistake while writing. But I always write the truth.

Chandler Bing
    Participant

I think Stained, our all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, ever living great leader should set these type of rules.  It is through the leadership of Stained that we can all achieve true knowledge, wisdom and domestic psychological superiority.  He does not forgive, he does not forget. Bless his name. Namaste'.   

Love
    Participant

Thank you very much my friend I guess good is going to happen. So, this is Examining Site so every one should Examine and  know true and false. I remember one thing of Zion it was on 2013 Missionary ***** ****** told not to say NAMASTE. Namaste is said by Hindus it is derived from Sanskrit Namas estute which means bow to hindu god. Missionary told on Sabath Day meeting. then at the meeting Question arise 1) Here are many member who believe in god and have hindu names what to do it is possible to change? 2) One of the member told missionary your name is also a Hindu Goddess name will change it? then after this chapter namaste was close in zion. Namaste is the Formal Greeting to Senior nothing more than that please note. What I want to tell is in the zion Senior Leader makes their own rules which I don't like and I hate such Leaders.

<i style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Namaste (/ˈnɑːməst/ nah-məs-tay<small style=”font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Hindi: </small>[nəməsteː]<small class=”nowrap” style=”white-space: nowrap; font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”> ( listen)</small>Devanagariनमस्ते; formal: Namaskar/Namaskaram) is a common spokenvalediction or salutation originating from the Hindus in the Indian Subcontinent. It is a customary greeting when individuals meet, and a valediction upon their parting. A non-contact form of salutation is traditionally preferred in India and Nepal; Namaste is the most common form of such a salutation.

According to Law of  ***** Once you make you Citizenship Certificate your name will never be change not even Prime Minister can change it. So on the sabathday Question slap on Jandosanim's (Missionary) face.

God my love
    Participant

Namaste is the respect to elder <i style=”font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>Nama means bow, <i style=”font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>as means I, and <i style=”font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>te means you. Therefore, <i style=”font-family: arial; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);”>namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

Stained
    Participant

God my love wrote:

Namaste is the respect to elder means bow, means I, and means you.  Namaste literally means "bow me you" or "I bow to you."

When Chandler said "Namaste" he was simply paying homage to me, The all knowing / all powerful / all seeing [STAINED] therefore he is worthy to be one of my subjects as I deem it so. Bless you Chandler Bing.  Where you been man ?  

Disturbed
    Participant

Thank you Genny. I agree we should watch the language and try to be as mutually respectful as possible. The church monitors everything on this website and will try to discredit us by using whatever they can. They will tell members that we are children of satan because we do not use Godly language.

I know this ordeal is very emotional. I still have a lot of anger towards this false church. The way we can help our brothers and sisters who are still in this false, deceptive group is to show love and positivity whenever possible.

genny
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I'm not judging anyone who has gone over the line so to speak, but I'm saying we need to maintain our character and present ourselves well here.  There's just too much at stake.

Disturbed wrote:

Thank you Genny. I agree we should watch the language and try to be as mutually respectful as possible. The church monitors everything on this website and will try to discredit us by using whatever they can. They will tell members that we are children of satan because we do not use Godly language.

Exactly.

And for anyone who is still not motivated to control their language…  If for no other reason, please do it for the sake of our admin.  Do you appreciate and care about him?  Are you glad he's provided us this place for discussion?  Then please show him enough honor to do this for his sake so he doesn't have to spend his time moderating profanity.  We are all grown ups here (right?), we are not school children who need a teacher to discipline us (are we? 🙂 … so let's all remember our integrity.  If it just comes out automatically when you type because that's the way you really talk, then make it a habit to reread your posts and moderate yourself before clicking "send post."

Stained
    Participant

Love wrote:

Thank you very much my friend I guess good is going to happen. So, this is Examining Site so every one should Examine and  know true and false. I remember one thing of Zion it was on 2013 Missionary ***** ****** told not to say NAMASTE. Namaste is said by Hindus it is derived from Sanskrit Namas estute which means bow to hindu god. Missionary told on Sabath Day meeting. then at the meeting Question arise 1) Here are many member who believe in god and have hindu names what to do it is possible to change? 2) One of the member told missionary your name is also a Hindu Goddess name will change it? then after this chapter namaste was close in zion. Namaste is the Formal Greeting to Senior nothing more than that please note. What I want to tell is in the zion Senior Leader makes their own rules which I don't like and I hate such Leaders.

Namaste (/ˈnɑːməst/ nah-məs-tay ( listen)</small>Devanagariनमस्ते; formal: Namaskar/Namaskaram) is a common spokenvalediction or salutation originating from the Hindus in the Indian Subcontinent. It is a customary greeting when individuals meet, and a valediction upon their parting. A non-contact form of salutation is traditionally preferred in India and Nepal; Namaste is the most common form of such a salutation.  According to Law of  ***** Once you make you Citizenship Certificate your name will never be change not even Prime Minister can change it. So on the sabathday Question slap on Jandosanim's (Missionary) face.

Tell Jandosanim that [STAINED] said to kiss his Ass. 

Harry
    Participant

ahahahahahah!!!!! THANK YOU ALL KNOWING ONE!!!

Stained
    Participant

Love wrote:

Thank you very much my friend I guess good is going to happen. So, this is Examining Site so every one should Examine and  know true and false. I remember one thing of Zion it was on 2013 Missionary ***** ****** told not to say NAMASTE. Namaste is said by Hindus it is derived from Sanskrit Namas estute which means bow to hindu god. Missionary told on Sabath Day meeting. then at the meeting Question arise 1) Here are many member who believe in god and have hindu names what to do it is possible to change? 2) One of the member told missionary your name is also a Hindu Goddess name will change it? then after this chapter namaste was close in zion. Namaste is the Formal Greeting to Senior nothing more than that please note. What I want to tell is in the zion Senior Leader makes their own rules which I don't like and I hate such Leaders. Namaste (/ˈnɑːməst/ nah-məs-tay; ( listen)</small>Devanagariनमस्ते; formal: Namaskar/Namaskaram) is a common spokenvalediction or salutation originating from the Hindus in the Indian Subcontinent. It is a customary greeting when individuals meet, and a valediction upon their parting. A non-contact form of salutation is traditionally preferred in India and Nepal; Namaste is the most common form of such a salutation.  According to Law of  ***** Once you make you Citizenship Certificate your name will never be change not even Prime Minister can change it. So on the sabathday Question slap on Jandosanim's (Missionary) face.

A missionary told you not to say Namaste ? Tell the missionary I said NAMASTE NAMASTE NAMASTE

NAMASTE NAMASTE   NAMASTE

NAMASTE NAMASTE      

and let him know that I, the All Powerful, All Knowing, Stained, hope to God that he doesn't like it.

NAMASTE NAMASTE NAMASTE

Stained does not forgive, he does not forget…..  

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Bless you Harry.

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Harry wrote:

Bless you Harry.

Thank you all knowing one…..hey did you see Shim threw me under the bus with Mountain Mom on the other thread? What an assholy

Stained
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

Harry wrote:

Bless you Harry.

Thank you all knowing one…..hey did you see Shim threw me under the bus with Mountain Mom on the other thread? What an assholy

Yes, I am all knowing Harry, thus I knew what Poindexter did.  I shall not sanction him this time as we must feed him Milk before we can feed him Steak. It is our fault he made such an ignorant statement.  We must study with him more.

Joshua
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Stained wrote:

Harry wrote:

Bless you Harry.

Guys, we have spoken together many times so much so that I am on first name bases with you. I want to ask you guys to help us out here. My feelings about the WMSCOG and the people that are so blind that defend it run pretty raw. Most of the time I have a strong desire to f-bomb most of the flawed logic the WMSCOG puts out there. As you have noticed I do not do this. Stained, you are a buddy of mine and we talk on the phone from time to time. You are passionate, intelligent, and hard working. We have been able to achieve many great steps in the time we have known each other. Respect and peace brother. Harry, you have shared your story with me and I feel your pain. I know what it's like my friend.

With this being said I need to say that I agree with Genny about the quality of our forum. I value you guys but please cut out the profanity my friends. Several times now I have had examples used against me from other parts of our forum as proof that they're right and we're wrong because of the harsh language used. The WMSCOG has done some pretty crappy stuff and continues to pull the same kind of things. Yes, they need to be called out on these things and I am with you guys on this. I have been all in since almost the beginning of this website. When I started posting we had just gotten to our second page of topics. Now look at us. The WMSCOG has created look alike webpages to try and cover the topics that we cover here. Their spin on things sucks and is almost laughable but if it was not for what we are doing here they would not be backpeddling and losing members like they are. Please continue helping us, remain passionate, and we will win the day. Nothing but respect intended, Joshua.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.