About Melchizedek

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Melchizedek the Priest

7 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

So this is one of the verses from About Melchizedek. Allegedly Ahn fits the criteria for these three items:

1) Without father or mother

2) without genealogy

3) without beginning of days or end of life

Love'n Honey
    Participant

genny wrote:

Prove that Ahn is still in his grave or that Jesus rose from the dead. 🙂

Prove that Ash is still in his grave. I am on the side of provable facts. We "have" to believe Jesus rose because of the witnesses ordeal.. But being that Ash died within the last few decades, someone could dig up his grave to prove that he actually never resurrected and ascended. I would LOVE to see that.. =) Any takers?

Disturbed
    Participant

Renita…I’m pretty sure Ash is still in the grave. He, himself, said to pray in the name of Jesus even until the last day. That statement itself says that he didn’t claim to be God. If he never claimed to be God, then he knew all along he was a sinner like us and to the dust he shall return. Who the heck wants to see a body that has been deceased since 1985?! LOL

Storm
    Participant

And Ron said in the video that Zhang never claim to be mother god in all the years he was there!

Disturbed
    Participant

In all my years on the inside I have never “heard” her say it either (via video with the English subtitles at the bottom of the screen). She does say “pray to father ash” on a regular basis. The closest thing to an acknowledgment is when they did the I have already come campaign. In 2012 her campaign was I too have already come.

genny
    Participant

I have never heard any wmscog member contest that Ahn is still in his grave.  They use the word 'ascended' but they seem to mean it spiritually, because I have never heard them argue that he was resurrected.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes Genny. They use the word ascended in a spiritual way. What a clever Organization. You can’t help but give them their props in the highest order of deception.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

genny wrote:

I have never heard any wmscog member contest that Ahn is still in his grave.  They use the word 'ascended' but they seem to mean it spiritually, because I have never heard them argue that he was resurrected.

In order to ascend, he has to resurrect. Especially if Zahng and GP saw him off in human form.

Disturbed
    Participant

They saw him “off” on the train going to China LOL. How does one ascend on a train ride? And where were the 2 or more witnesses to this event?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

They saw him "off" on the train going to China LOL. How does one ascend on a train ride? And where were the 2 or more witnesses to this event?

Zahng and GP I guess. And yea, I never understood how Ash going on a train is him asceding to heaven.

Disturbed
    Participant

I k ow they “witnessed” his train ride…I meant his “ascension”. At least we have the testimony of the apostles who saw Jesus ascend…how about Ash?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

I k ow they "witnessed" his train ride…I meant his "ascension". At least we have the testimony of the apostles who saw Jesus ascend…how about Ash?

His train ride to china was his "ascension". There is a galaxy called china that we're confusing with the china on earth. sarcasm..

Disturbed
    Participant

Ohhhh…that explains it then. I guess that’s why we don’t understand.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I hear it wasn’t even possible for the man to have gone to China at the time.

Disturbed
    Participant

I agree Sarah2013…I felt like it was told to me after I saw it in the video for the first time. I wonder if all those videos had subliminal messages to help with the brainwashing. I personally watched a lot of videos.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I watched more videos than I attended. Lol.

Sarah2013
    Participant

And what was the attendance sheet for? I felt like I was back in high school in Ireland.

Disturbed
    Participant

Your tithes must have been all that! I know of some people that tithe well, pass course class and while they keep every sabbath they never get harassed about not preaching. Inconsistency at its finest! I guess if you didn’t attend they were going to try to brainwash you however they could.

Sarah2013
    Participant

You have no idea, disturbed. I was a partial idiot when it came to giving. However, I did as I pleased though a part of me was concerned that my inherited angels would snitch on me.

Disturbed
    Participant

Where in the bible does it discuss these two angels from baptism. I was always told “later” and after all these years later never came.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Where in the bible does it discuss these two angels from baptism. I was always told "later" and after all these years later never came.

I don't know…. That's their claim as you already know. I used to find myself asking those angels questions and telling them to go back and relay my message but I never heard a word from the mother or the father. Crazy but true. 

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.