About Melchizedek

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Melchizedek the Priest

7 This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him, 2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.” 3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

So this is one of the verses from About Melchizedek. Allegedly Ahn fits the criteria for these three items:

1) Without father or mother

2) without genealogy

3) without beginning of days or end of life

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks. The only problem is none of that is likely accurate. When the gods err, it’s kinda hard to convince otherwise. Thanks though.

Disturbed
    Participant

@[email protected]…I agree with the bible & you that Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

So if you believe Ash is the 2CC think about this. Is it recorded in the bible that Jesus got married and had kids? Ash got married and had kids with his wife, not a problem but very different from Jesus. Here is the problem…while still legally married to his wife, Ash “spiritually” married Zhang. My God would not do such a thing that is against His own law (Exodus 20:14 “You shall not commit adultery).

Secondly, it was recorded many times over that Jesus performed miracles and healed the sick (with witnesses). Even if Ash were God, who witnessed his miracles? Oh yeah, WMSCOG says he didn’t perform any because 1st Jesus performed the miracles 2,000 years ago. But the bible testifies Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus on His second appearance would perform some miracles so we would believe, same as 2,000 years ago.

Jesus knew he would be betrayed by Judas. He prophesied about it prior to it happening and it was recorded in the bible before and after. So the church told us Eom Sooin looked inside Ash’s bag and stole his notes about the bride. If he’s God, shouldn’t he have known she was going to do this? Where is the bible prophecy concerning the bride being revealed too soon?

I know you really want to believe is father & mother based on everything they have shown you. I was a strong believer until the church showed me otherwise. Please think logically about all things.

Why does the church need to sue former members? I’m sure people had a lot to say about Jesus 2,000 years ago. Is it recorded that the apostles took any actions against the people? The one thing recorded is in Matthew 26:47-56. One of Jesus’ companions cut off the ear of a servant of the high priest. Jesus said he could call out to his Father and more than 12 legions would be at his disposal (paraphrased).

Please look at the evidence on this website and do some research on your own. Search for answers by praying to God and by reading the bible. Search and you will find.

God bless you and may you find the real truth.

Participant

"Jesus on His second appearance would perform some miracles so we would believe"

Except for miracles being the sign of false prophets, shows how much you know about Jesus.

"Ash "spiritually" married Zhang. My God would not do such a thing"

First of all it is not adultery, it was not a physical marriage. We are all spiritual brothers and sisters, does that make all Christians incestuous? Clearly you, Disturbed, are a law-breaker if you ever take a woman to be your wife. Is that correct logic? No. Secondly, Jesus broke the commandment of resting on the sabbath. If you are going to use the logic that God isn't allowed to set new examples, then it shows your shallow faith in Jesus. On both accounts you are wrong; because not only is it NOT ADULTERY, but even if it was, which it is not, your erroneous logic dictating that God isn't allowed to set new examples flies in the face of everything Jesus did.

"Why does the church need to sue former members?"

I know right? God forbid we protect the rights of our friends and family, who do not deserve to be slandered. Slander is a law which protects our right to innocence and protects us from damaging lies. BUT HEY. Does that mean its okay for me not to get sued if I hit you with my car? Surely you aren't entitled to any rights at all with logic like that. Oh but you so called "faithful christians" here are trying to counter-sue our church! What hippocrits! It is not okay for us to protect our rights, but it is okay for you to protect yours? Such double standards!

God must hate it when people stand up to defend their brothers, sisters, and the church as a whole.

Oh wait, actually Jesus and the Apostles commanded us to protect our family and protect our brothers and sisters.

Oh wait, it is a teaching of the apostles to make defense for Christ and to destroy any arguments.

Also, your pretending to be up on a high horse and crying foul. When in fact you slander, lie, exaggerate, and create delusional arguments such as not wanting to wach a Fox 5 news report I posted because according to you it is, and I quote "propoganda produced in Korea".

Do you have any idea how insane your arguments are?

[email protected]

God Bless You. The unstable people in this forum have many controversial things to talk about which are actually explained in more advanced studies if you want to ask your group leader about them. But I pray that none of us brothers and sisters fall for their weak assumptions, which they take from a few people and apply it to 1.7 million people. Also I pray that their downright insanity is realized for what it is.

I would reccomend networking with FTOS and 1004, they can pass you on to a better website which also explains theese things, and you can have more secure conversations with them there.

Sarah2013
    Participant

The real God is not man like you, I, and the next person and thus, not governed by material things such as money and so on.

emil
    Participant

@[email protected] – The verse from 2 Sam 5:4 merely records a historical fact about King David. It doe not hint that the descendent will follow in this regard.

On the other hand, the verse that prophesies about Jesus clearly says that His reign will be forever and not just for 40 years. You correctly point out that scriputre is sometimes literal and sometimes symbolic but usually scripture is clear on where it is literal and where symbolic. Jesus' reign is eternal. He came to establish a spiritual kingdom which will be everlasting. He rose again in his physical body. Nobody is required to come and continue the reign for another 37 years.

Sarah2013
    Participant

emil wrote:

@[email protected] – The verse from 2 Sam 5:4 merely records a historical fact about King David. It doe not hint that the descendent will follow in this regard.

On the other hand, the verse that prophesies about Jesus clearly says that His reign will be forever and not just for 40 years. You correctly point out that scriputre is sometimes literal and sometimes symbolic but usually scripture is clear on where it is literal and where symbolic. Jesus' reign is eternal. He came to establish a spiritual kingdom which will be everlasting. He rose again in his physical body. Nobody is required to come and continue the reign for another 37 years.

Nobody!

Disturbed
    Participant

I must have hit a raw nerve huh 144k. You say my arguments are insane, you say I’m unstable and you say I don’t know Jesus. Very judgmental coming from someone who says I’m on a high horse!

I may not know Jesus as well as you claim. But I do know the Jesus of the bible, not the teachings of WMSCOG. They don’t even worship Jesus, but two false gods Ash & Zhang.

Who adamantly tells people not to let other Christians pray over our food since they pray in the name of Jesus? Oh yeah…WMSCOG. It is proclaimed in the bible to pray in Jesus’ name. Where does it say pray in the name of Ash? Oh…it’s not in the bible? Where does that teaching come from? Oh, its a NEW TEACHING from the WMSCOG. NEW TEACHING = FALSE DOCTRINE (according to Ash, who’s teachings you allegedly follow).

Simon
    Participant

144000 said Jesus broke the Sabbath which not only is a blasphemous lie not only does it contradict everything the.wmscog teaches it contradicts their insistence of Sabbath keeping

Sarah2013
    Participant

Simon wrote:

144000 said Jesus broke the Sabbath which not only is a blasphemous lie not only does it contradict everything the.wmscog teaches it contradicts their insistence of Sabbath keeping

Do you now understand how their mind is programmed to think. From Jesus to Ahang, then from Ahang to Jesus mishaps. Wow. And you wonder why I don't taken in a single word they utter. 

Participant

It only goes to demonstrate your ignorance of Christ and his divine authority, on top of your staggering inability to understand prophecy.

Father and Mother have not commited any sins. Yet even if you are to presume that they have, you need to understand that Jesus was also "judged" as a sinner for his failure to observe regulations, in specific concerning the sabbath:

"Mark, chapter 2:23-28"

Chief among the works you shall not do on the sabbath is gathering your daily food, which you are supposed to prepare ahead of time the day before as it is written. Picking your daily food from a field is very specifically and exactly the number one thing which you are told not to do verbatim on the sabbath day.

According to the word of Jesus himself, he compares what he is doing explicitely to another story that was "not lawful". His rebuttal argument here is that He is Lord of the Sabbath, which means he has the authority to define what is good or no longer good according to the new law of Christ.

But the Jews called him a sinner because they did not understand he was God.

Now you call Father and Mother sinners because you do not understand they are the Spirit and the Bride.

But this argument runs deeper than your denial of God's sovereign authority.

Because actually in Father and Mother's spirutal marriage there was no sin at all. Yet hippocrits speak with words without knowledge.

Allow me to demonstrate your excessive retardation:

You claim that the saints of God are the bride of Christ Spiritually.

You claim that spiritual marriage "still counts" for adultery.

By your own admission you are now adulterers against all of your earthly husbands and wives.

Your stupid and backwards arguments contradict your very own "interpretations" of how the bible should read!

Father and Mother have not sinned, but only fulfilled prophecy. But even if you were presumptuous and arrogant enough to judge God as a sinner, you had best check yourself, and realize God has the authority to set any examples he deems fit, even controversial ones like gathering grain on the sabbath day.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What prophecy…. There is no prophecy.. Ahang made that clear. What is it you don't understand, mate? Are you now going against your god?

Simon
    Participant

Gathering grain on the Sabbath was never a sin in the first place

Participant

Simon

Shows how much you know about the old testament.

It is written to gather twice as much food on the sixth day because the seventh day is holy and no one shall gather food on that day because no work is allowed but eat the extra that they gathered from the sixth day.

Your also not allowed to buy any on the sabbath day according to numerous iterations of this very same commandment: "As for the peoples of the land who bring wares or any grain on the sabbath day to sell, we will not buy from them on the sabbath or a holy day"

Your also not allowed to bring in sheaves of crops according to Nehemiah, who also testified afainst the people of Judah who did that on the sabbath.

Simon
    Participant

For being antipharisee you sure put Pharisee interpretation above truth

emil
    Participant

144000 wrote:

Allow me to demonstrate your excessive retardation:

You claim that the saints of God are the bride of Christ Spiritually.

You claim that spiritual marriage "still counts" for adultery.

By your own admission you are now adulterers against all of your earthly husbands and wives.

Your stupid and backwards arguments contradict your very own "interpretations" of how the bible should read!

Father and Mother have not sinned, but only fulfilled prophecy. But even if you were presumptuous and arrogant enough to judge God as a sinner, you had best check yourself, and realize God has the authority to set any examples he deems fit, even controversial ones like gathering grain on the sabbath day.

The so-called "spiritual" marriage is not the cause of the adultery. The cause is the fact that he was already married. Jesus did not marry so his spiritual marriage cannot be held in any way similar to Ahn's. I hope you see the fallacy in your argument.

Participant

The work of Jesus is based on the Old Testament.

God would not promise to make a new covenant with us, unless he was going to get rid of the old one. And piss off everyone who wanted to stick to the old one. Who cited failure to abide by the old one as the REASON for the new one being illegitimate. Circular reasoning.

Christ did not sin in truth, because he was fulfilling and changing the laws and the priesthood. But to people who did not realize that their laws were now obsolete, they did not lie when saying that by their obsolete laws Christ had done an unlawful thing.

Its like me going up to a kid and telling him he has a curfew at 10pm and its illegal for him to be outside. Thats the truth. Then he says that just today he passed a bill with his father who has politicians in his pocket to change that law and set new examples. Then I say to him that he's just lying and he's just a brat trying to get out of his curfew, and that I'm going to call his father.

I didn't lie, he didn't lie. But one of us is going to regret our decision.

Simon
    Participant

Except the Pharisees were accusing him of breaking THEIR law not Torah

Participant

But emil, if you have a husband or wife, then you are also married before you become the bride of Christ.

I hope you see the fallacy in your argument.

Participant

Simon

I just got done explaining that gathering food, buying food, and bringing in grain to eat were Torah commandments.

There was a man in the bible once who went out to gather food on the Sabbath.

You know what God said?

Stone him to death.

You need to understand that even though Jesus did call the pharisees hippocrits, he was also changing the laws and gave us new spiritual ways to keep them.

Heck, this forum of all people should admit that right up front, most of you people don't even believe the sabbath is a day to keep holy any more.

Anyways your on your own now I'm out.

Simon
    Participant

They don’t believe bride as literal like wmscog does

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 102 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.