How did Ahnsanghong deceased

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

How did Ahnsanghong died,  When I asked my friend he said he died instantly, and that the M.E. delcared he died from a brain aneurysm, is this true.

Sarah2013
    Participant

That’s close to what I heard. Not sure the real case exactly.

Smurf
    Participant

Nooo no. He died in the clouds. As he came. Why do you keep insisting that he was human when clearly he wasn't. He was… a cloud. Duncan McCloud from the clan McCloud. He died in secret! Shshshhshsh!

Sarah2013
    Participant

Smurf, you silly goose. He died like a man dies. I just haven’t heard much on that. So much on who he may have been than his death.

Simon
    Participant

Ahn Sahng-hong died of a stroke on February 25, 1985 at 12:35pm at the Merinol Hospital in Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea. His grave is in South Gyeongsang Province where he is buried in the public myosoda in the cemetery near Oeseok-ri. On his tombstone, the words “the prophet Elijah” are inscribed

KF
    Participant

Wow Simon I'm impressed, you even have the time of death & location, where did you get this information from.

So now we have to different deaths,

1.  Brain Aneurysm

2.  A Stroke

which one is it?  Does it matter, (as a wms member would say) well as a matter of fact Yes it does matter.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes, Simon does appear to be doing his homework. To some degree his cause of death could be necessary to know, and to some degree not necessary. I say this depending on how one views Ahang – as in if he is of deity or not. Jesus’ nature of death is how I’m judging it, especially since Wmscog believe Ahang is part of the trinity. I’m guessing he is suppose to be Jesus since the Bible says that in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God…. The Word became flesh (Jesus) and dwelt among us. So that means Ahang is Jesus, right? So I said that to say that if one believes Ahang is God then his cause of death is highly imperative.

Emily
    Participant

Here I have a prophesy for you:

Revelation 13:2-4

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Simon
    Participant

?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I have no idea who, Emily, based on just the scripture you quoted alone.

Smurf
    Participant

Dunno… if the world was filled with wonder it had to be a pretty substantial wound. So the beast does the impossible and revives it. That's pretty impressive right there, the beast is not like the others. I don't think people will be forced to worship the beast at first, they're going to WANT to worship him. Cuz he's so awesome.

But this is way off topic here, or am I missing something?

Nobody's going te heal AhnSangHong. He dead, nigga.

Joshua
    Participant

I think what Emily might be trying to insinuate here is that Ahn died of an injury to the head. How this relates is that his dynasty if you will was created and lives even though Ahn is nothing but dust now. As a metaphore Ahn could represent the Beast because even though Ahn's dead the message has gone from being dead to having an influence of it's own. In a way this is the wonder that may be spoken of in the scripture. We also have a person who sits in a supposed temple of god and has proclaimed to be god. There are people worshipping these metaphores even though scripture testifies against it. Time to do some more research folks.

Smurf
    Participant

This is ridiculous, I hope you're not serious. It is going to be very cut and dry. Right now you both are exceeding the WMS in interpretation gymnastics. Get a grip. Not everything revolves around Ahnsanghong.

KF
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Here I have a prophesy for you:

Revelation 13:2-4

2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

Hi Emily

Is this another study from the WMS,  I never heared of it, must be a big one, can you explain it, thanks

Sarah2013
    Participant

@Emily and KF: I doubt it has much to do with Ahang. It may yet be a future act. I’m thinking more after the NWO is set in motion. Yikes! The main anti-Christ who brings false peace; but we all need to ask for wisdom especially on the future book-Revelation.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Smurf. I see you love those black english vernacular. You must be Portuguese. Lol! Gotcha. Just kidding.

Emily
    Participant

Hey guys sorry for not responding sooner.  I was just kidding 🙂 and trying to show how cherry picking is not a good way to look at the Bible.  The wms cherry picks verses all of the time.  They constantly point to verses like 2 Peter 3:16 in order to "defend" themselves against critics.  

Sarah2013
    Participant

Now…. It all makes sense. I was wondering how to view the post and as you can see it got very confusing.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Someone in class noticed that I come here, bible gateway, and the watv site everyday in class. He asked me if I was a missionary. I told him it depends on who you ask. Some will say I'm doing God's work while others would say I'm the anti christ. Lol.

Elaine
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Ahn Sahng-hong died of a stroke on February 25, 1985 at 12:35pm at the Merinol Hospital in Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

And….

With reference to the brief summary from the book "Preaching Practice for Saints"  

He also foretold he would die in 1985, on the "Weekly Religious Magazine" under date March 18 1981

Since he predicted his death well in advance so did Ash know it would be  show shbrain aneurysm or stroke? How does his death fulfill bible prophecy as we can see Jesus' death  was fulfilled with persecution and crucifixion?

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t know about you being the anti-Christ, Renita. A bit far fetched.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.