How did Ahnsanghong deceased

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

How did Ahnsanghong died,  When I asked my friend he said he died instantly, and that the M.E. delcared he died from a brain aneurysm, is this true.

Simon
    Participant

He said second coming would die after 37 he died after 36

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I don't know about you being the anti-Christ, Renita. A bit far fetched.

Because I say ASH is not the Christ and the WMSCOG believes He is Jesus in the 2nd coming, I am the anti Christ. 1 Jn 2:22

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

He said second coming would die after 37 he died after 36

I brought this up when I was practice preaching King David and Christ ASH. I said if we add up ASH's years of preaching with Jesus's years of preaching, it's not quite 40. According to a study about the Passover Lamb, Jesus was killed the day after His birthday. But ASH died a few months before his 67th birthday. When I brought this up, my Missionary said not to focus so much on the exact date and only focus on the year ASH died. After that, I didn't feel comfortable preaching that subject anymore.

KF
    Participant

Renita how do they know Jesus was killed the day after his birthday, the bible to my knowledge does not mention Jesus birthday exactly so how do they determine this?

Simon
    Participant

study we will get to it later 😉

KF
    Participant

No Simmon I want to know now, there is no time to wait, time is limited.  Tommorrow is not guaranteed.

Simon
    Participant

mother said.just trust mother

Love'n Honey
    Participant

In short, Jesus is the perfect fulfillment of the PO lamb. The PO lamb had to be a year old when it was sacrificed. Since the PO lamb was sacrificed on 1.14 of any particular year, then on 1.14 it must be 1 year old making 1.14 the birthday of the lamb. Since Jesus is the complete fulfillment of the PO lamb, He too must be born and die on 1.14. However, Jesus was not a year old when He died AND He died the day after the PO.

Simon
    Participant

although its worth noting the scripture doesn't say the passover lamb must be 1 on passover but that it must be in its first year when translated properly

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Properly translate it for the rest of us shimon.

Simon
    Participant

JPS says 5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year; ye shall take it from the sheep, or from the goats;

Love'n Honey
    Participant

What's JPS?

Simon
    Participant

Jewish publication society

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Very nice. Well, that bumps their theory of Jesus' birthday.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

How come you don't anticipate the questions some of us might ask when you comment?

Simon
    Participant

well he was likely born around passover or feast of booths not necessarily exact date

Simon
    Participant

cuz I’m not a diviner?

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

cuz I'm not a diviner?

You don't have to be divine to have an idea what someone might ask. Constantly, you follow this pattern:

Marth says: 4 times 4 is 8

Simon says: no it's not

You can guess that someone is probably going to want to know what 4 times 4 is. Usually someone says "No, it's 16" which illiminates the question "well are you going to tell us what it is?"

Or you follow this pattern

Bob says: The WMSCOG says The thoughts we think are thought to be thinks of a thought.

Simon says: That's not entirely true

You can guess that, since you were once a member, that someone is going to ask you to elaborate. I'm not divine but can still anticipate a question someone might have. I was just wondering why you didn't.. Or can you?

Simon
    Participant

diviners aren’t devine they are people who predict the future

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

diviners aren't devine they are people who predict the future

You're ridiculous. You completely looked over the point I was making just to point out a mistake I made. You do that a lot, too. It's as if you're trying to avoid the conversation. If that's so, just say you don't care to answer me or something. Ps, there's only 1 "E" in divine.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.