How did Ahnsanghong deceased

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

How did Ahnsanghong died,  When I asked my friend he said he died instantly, and that the M.E. delcared he died from a brain aneurysm, is this true.

Simon
    Participant

No I was correcting you because I already answered your point or if have done both

donttrustzang
    Participant

seriously, I cant tell which one of you is the fool… the fool or is it the one arguing with a fool?

Simon
    Participant

Theres no argument

Sarah2013
    Participant

Funny. For Satan himself masquerades as an Angel of light – I love that.

donttrustzang
    Participant

@sarah..When I take a look at verses I would use to "expose" other group, i cant believe how perfectly they describe the society

Sarah2013
    Participant

I have always found so much meaning in that. I hear there are a few here that are still members who pretend to be on this side. Is this true? And if so, what’s the point? That’s kinda bamboo act.

Simon
    Participant

One could pretend to be either side to invalidate them somehow

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Simon wrote:

No I was correcting you because I already answered your point or if have done both

No you haven't. I said you can anticipate a question. Then I asked "Or can you?" And you said "diviners aren't devine they are people who predict the future."

Simon
    Participant

I answered it way back when I said I couldn't last time you asked

KF
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

I have always found so much meaning in that. I hear there are a few here that are still members who pretend to be on this side. Is this true? And if so, what's the point? That's kinda bamboo act.

who is it Sarah????

Smurf
    Participant

It's fromtheotherside obviously… he pretends to be on this side.

What he doesn't know is that his nickname gave him away. :DD

Also I think he mentioned something about bamboo somewhere.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Naahh. Not him. Oh, on the bamboo saying, it’s kinda just a polite insult with no real ill intent. I use it when I don’t want to get slapped in the face. 🙂

At KF: don’t sweat it, seriously. Just a rumour from the outside, not other-side, to be exact.

Emily
    Participant

Elaine wrote:

Simon wrote:

Ahn Sahng-hong died of a stroke on February 25, 1985 at 12:35pm at the Merinol Hospital in Jung-gu, Busan, South Korea

And….

With reference to the brief summary from the book "Preaching Practice for Saints"  

He also foretold he would die in 1985, on the "Weekly Religious Magazine" under date March 18 1981

Since he predicted his death well in advance so did Ash know it would be  show shbrain aneurysm or stroke? How does his death fulfill bible prophecy as we can see Jesus' death  was fulfilled with persecution and crucifixion?

This is such BS.  I've heard of this prediction from other members but have you ever seen a copy of this "Weekly Religious Magazine"?  I haven't.  I've asked for it before but got nothing.  Elaine, how do you know they are not lying to you in order to "save" you?  How do you know this isn't one of their "you have to be fed milk before solid food"?  Which translates into, you have to be fed BS before you know the truth because by then you're so indoctrinated that it doesn't matter what lies you learn about, you still stay faithful to the group.

What reference in which "Preaching Practice for Saints"?  Who wrote that book?

Maybe fromtheotherside knows.

emil
    Participant

KF wrote:

Renita how do they know Jesus was killed the day after his birthday, the bible to my knowledge does not mention Jesus birthday exactly so how do they determine this?

Renita's was an interesting statement. It brought to my mind something I had read about one of the bases for choosing December 25th as the birthday of Jesus. In those times, there were no proper records about when a person was born. So getting a correct birthday was difficult. When it was a famous person, the death date was obviously known. In those cases, they assumed that the person was conceived on the same date as his date of death.

Jesus died on what we later came to call March 25th. So it was assumed that he was conceived on March 25th as well. Counting 9 months forward gave the birth date as December 25th.

Disclaimer: This is not my own theory. Just something I have read. Nobody can know for sure.

Simon
    Participant

Passover was in april in 33 which was the believed year

Love'n Honey
    Participant

That is very interesting, Emil. =)

Viewing 16 replies - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.