WMSCOG SEEM DESPERATE

• Creator
    Topic
    prtyeyes
    Participant

Why are there so many random post on this site with paragraphs of nonsense being posted. It seems like the WMSCOG is desperate trying to make people think this site is filled with nonsense. But yet they keep coming here to post. Since the end of the year is approaching the fake post seem to come up more.

admin
    Keymaster

if it's adds for products it's spam.  the spam filter catches most of it, but sometimes it gets through. 

Joshua
    Participant

I think she's reffering to all of the postings that seem to have very limited content and very disjointed sentencing. It's almost as if these WMS members are uncapable of completing a thought of a sentence. Does this have something to due with the way Satan it playing with their mind? Could Be! I hope that they see the truth soon. I remember my loved one and I going to an Exit Counselor and hearing his story about being involved in a destructive mind control group. He was a college student when he was recruited into the group. He spent over three years defending, recruiting for, and financially backing the cult he was involved in. When he finally accepted help and exited this cult he decided to go back to school and try to finish the degree that he started. As he tried to study he found that the group had done more damage than he had realized. He estimated that his learning ability had diminished to that of a junior high student. He had been so focused on only studying what he was told to study and so separated from everything outside of the group that his intelligence had been severly affected. I'm afraid that the postings from many of these WMS members are showing us this damaging effect that this cult has on it's members due to the undue influence created by this cult.

KC
    Participant

yes joshua you are spot on!

i personaly know a guy since he is before a member to now a former member and alot have changed.

Rahul
    Participant

Desperation is at its peak in India for WMSCOG. Read in forum ‘police complaints in India and also

https://www.facebook.com/rahuul.rawail?ref=tn_tnmn

Check it out

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.