Who Does Zahng Pray To?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hyde
    Participant

This question may have already come up in the forum before… but I really can't figure out who Zahng is supposed to pray to?

Does Zahng pray to her son Jesus, her husband Jesus, her Father Jesus, her Father Jehovah, her husband Jehovah, her Father ASH, her husband ASH, her son ASH, her Mother in heaven, her Father and Mother in heaven…OR does she pray to herself?!

Hyde
    Participant

As Jesus came into this world as the Son of God, I can understand that he prayed to his Father and that makes perfect sense to me. 

It is also written that Jesus now sits at the right hand of God, his Father and the two are enthroned in heaven together… But when you add ASH and Zahng to the mix, the throne in heaven just doesn’t add up. There is no mention of a Mother sitting on the throne with Jesus and his Father…AND Jesus sits separately from his Father, so he is still the Son of God.

If I'm wrong then I'm willing to hear the WMS side of the story…

Hyde
    Participant

Also, who did ‘Father ASH’ pray to?

I’ve heard that it was Jesus that ASH prayed to, but i’ve also heard from WMS that ASH was Jesus. So wouldn’t ASH need to pray to Jehovah if he was second coming Jesus? If that is the nature of the second coming then I doubt it very much because it makes the first incarnation of Jesus incomplete. The gospel of Jesus is proven weak if he has to leave his throne to preach his gospel a second time.

Anyway my point is that when you add WMS teachings to Christ, everything gets very confused, very quickly. It just doesn't add up in my opinion.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

If you listen to the teaching and doctrine of the cog, it makes sense. If you read the bible and try to understand both, you may get confused. The cog has their explanations. However confusion is what you get. Beware of the yeast of the cog!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

The cog says that mother and father are god. But when you read the bible you will eventually see the belief of mother and father is not in agreement with the Scriptures. I was told that ASH is father god, as well as Jesus, (and also elijah, and then the angel from the east). This believe that ASH is Father God is in error with the Scriptures.

Last I heard Mother prays to ASH. Now I can’t remember who ASH prayed to.

Hyde
    Participant

@Mayor and Mike, So she prays to ASH… doesn't that mean she is calling her husband her 'Father'?

WarriorQueen
    Participant

Wow.. Lol!!

My head is spinning!!!

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I really cannot remember the prayers she spoke in Korea. I don’t think she would call ASH her Father. I remember she called ASH by his name. The cog calls ASH father, and second coming Christ, but unbeknownst to the cog there is scripture that disproves Jesus being God the Father. He is the son of God the Father.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@warrior They always leave your head spinning. Thats how all of us felt. Lol

Othniel
    Participant

The same question people ask about Jesus

jw03550
    Participant

Mayor and Mike wrote:

I really cannot remember the prayers she spoke in Korea. I don't think she would call ASH her Father. I remember she called ASH by his name. The cog calls ASH father, and second coming Christ, but unbeknownst to the cog there is scripture that disproves Jesus being God the Father. He is the son of God the Father.

He have new name now.  That mean new rules.

You bad, M&M.  We no talk to you no more.

We not cult.  We just not talk about it.  You trash our religious beliefs.  You bad person.

Followers, you remember the above.

Followers, you no think about how Ash is both 2CC and Father.  Because M&M bad, and he bring it up, that all that matters. 

Go back to clean ups and love chants. 

That better.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Is that even English? Really new name new rules?? Is that really what the COG teaches. How the hell do they preach that Ash is 2CC. Have any cog members read 1 Thess 4:15-5:4, 2 Thess 2:1-2, Hebrews 9:28, 2 Peter 3:8-10, or 2 Peter 1:16 or the million other verses that basically say everyone will see the second coming it will not be a secret…..ugh so frustrating!!!

Hyde
    Participant

@Mayor and Mike, Zahng wouldn't have always prayed to ASH would she? Maybe she prayed to Jesus or Jehovah before ASH died? Could that be the case?

jw03550
    Participant

Abba,

Maybe it helps to stop thinking with logic and reason and start thinking like a manipulator?

I mean, if we were leading people it would be with what we pick and choose.  The stuff that doesn't fit our mold, I'm pretty sure we would ignore it.  Add a dash of how the outsiders are mislead or deceived, and when they come forth to our followers with (what would otherwise be known as help) then our followers will likely disregard the information as foolish rubbish.

Like you said, there are plenty of verses stating that the second coming is seen by all peoples of all nations.  Ash was born – from the "clouds" back when?  And died in the 1980's?  And now we are 2016, so lets think about this…..yes….Obviously the scripture meant that 80 some years would pass before all nations see and worship him (the second coming).  Obviously.

YA RIGHT.

Good luck even getting time with them with we love you clean ups and blood drives and preaching and another day to observe at home base every other week.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

@JW, I’m not trashing this faith, I’m examining. There’s a difference. Go back to cleanups and love chants? Hahaha.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

That’s a good question Hyde, who did mother pray to. Now wasn’t she a member of the NCPCOG? Who does the NCP pray to? Don’t they pray to Jesus? Also, who did Jesus pray to? He prayed to the name, he prayed to God the Father.

jw03550
    Participant

I got carried away and was doing role-play.

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Your Korean impression needs some work. But it was a good effort. Lol.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor. “Ongh…Bredder. This not Korean culture…es HEAVENLY CULTURE. IN Heaven, deh eat Kemchi, wear Hombok and bow. You look wit physical mind. Soooo physical..*long overseer sigh*. Little by little, engh brudder?”

Lmbo

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Lol. Ya that’s pretty good Untouchable. I mean, bredder Untouchable, only through Fodder and Mudder can we be chain-ged. Join worship. Tomorrow pastor will share fragrance. After we will have a meal. Come to jion, receive many blessings. Ah, so amazing!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor Yes. Soooo Amazing! Wooooowww! Dis chuchy…so true, yes? With the seal of God, you can eat sketchy Mexican food, wif no burning!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.