Who Does Zahng Pray To?

• Creator
    Topic
    Hyde
    Participant

This question may have already come up in the forum before… but I really can't figure out who Zahng is supposed to pray to?

Does Zahng pray to her son Jesus, her husband Jesus, her Father Jesus, her Father Jehovah, her husband Jehovah, her Father ASH, her husband ASH, her son ASH, her Mother in heaven, her Father and Mother in heaven…OR does she pray to herself?!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Momsix So the leaders make you feel like its just you? Lies. Last year, the preaching team who had been studying with a young lady(of course, College age) came to study and was getting baptised. The young lady committed, but her mother insisted om waiting in the car. After a long while, the mother came in and when she was told of God the Mother, she flipped out; “This is a Cult, I want my daughter! Get my daughter now!”. Members rushed to get the Overseer, who tried yelling back “Be quiet!! You need to calm down!!!!” The mom didnt let up. They Corraled her in the foyer, and she forced them to get her daughter. Sooo many parents are concerned. I’d be honest, if my kid spent alot of time in a NORMAL churxh, I would probably be ok with it. Its a cold world these days. But a church that pressures distance, restrictions and other foolishness…no. Some familes maybe ok with it. Many are not.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Oh I wanna cry! I pray momsix that ur son and daughter get out asap. I hurt for any parent that has to go thru this. Untouchable If I were there I would know something isnt right. I hope that mom got her daughter out permanently?!? Im totally obsessed w this website and religion. Its like 24/7 of what can I find to shut it down so I study the Bible watch youtube videos. Im so over the obsessive…I’m exhausted! From day one when my husband started studying I had a gut feeling something was wrong! I dont know why I didnt study w him. I feel like its my fault in a way BUT I wasnt really invited in on the studies. They were always over the phone. The first red flag was my husbands demeanor. He is usually crazy and funny and life of the party. Its almost like the soul had been sucked out of him. He kept telling me it was him being humble. Weird bc humble is different then sad. Also my brother in law got my husband to feel guilty of his past bc they were raised Catholic. And that everything up until now is a lie and paganism blah blah blah. If you are Catholic I feel like they want u to get baptized sooner?!?! U know whats funny u dont see Catholics making youtube videos saying stop talking about them or making fake cheesy video trying to clean up…its such a joke.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Momsix I’m gonna have to find your story bc I’m interested in hearing more. Your son must be high up if he built a church just for his sister. I hate how conditional the cog members are. The ironic part is if u dont believe and stand up for yourself you are shunned or disconnected from family. The only reason my brother in law still talks to his family is bc they all believe in it. I try and explain this to my husband but he is like no he really loves me and cares for both of us and wants us to stay married….even though he knows the religion is a huge wedge….if i were preaching to someone where a spouse doesnt believe I would stop. The whole thing is a nightmare and I wish we could go ahead and shut this S&_% down already. Its so frustrating that ex members are scared of getting sued and when they post videoes of their experiences they are told they are lying. Why would anyone lie for no reason? Ex Members were done wrong and tried to tell their story and they are trying to be hushed by current members. Its beyond unfair

Momsix828
    Participant

Yeah, my son never called his sister or any of his other brothers and sister. But now my daughter is in he calls her all the time. If she got out he wouldn’t have anything to do with her. As for building the church, my son built a wing into his church where he lived. I visited there and bragged on it. I believe he paid for the addition mostly himself. In my daughters college town he was there supervising the finishing out of a store front. It was pretty big and nicely done. He does these things after a long deployment when there’s plenty of money in the bank. The church manipulates him by lots of praise for his hard work and generosity.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Abba Members refuse to listen to exmembers because of a system of balances set up by WMS, and Cognitive Dissonance. If I took a pile of dog crap, but made a layer cake out of it…it would be hard ti grasp that the center of the cake is crap. So here are a few things they do;

1.Set up negative biblical associations to exmembers (becaue nobody wants to challenge the bible, right?)

2. Set up catch words for exmembers and their actions. For exmembers we heard, Words like Slanderer,”Spiritually dead”, “Fall away” and “trouble maker” tons of time.

3. Guilt tripping- Overseers would often say, even before a member is on the fence about leaving; “…But we not like Judas, we would never leave..would we bredder en sisters??!!?”. Once out if nowhere my old overseer said during fragrance, “In Korea, if a member stay for 4years, that member stay for life. Here, member stay 4,5 years then still fall away.”

4. Alienation- Simple. If you dont play thr sheep role, your alienated. Challenge a Leader, Complain to much, Low Preaching, and watch how nobody deals with you. A member who I was very close to, was injured at his job, and progressively had to have surgeries to repair a fractured vertabrae. After his surgery, he went from wheelchair, to walker, to a cane. Anyway, one day when he was in the wheelchqir, he came to “zion” during preaching assembly to preach. He was told they didnt need him. Again, they are changing their ways, but if your blind, cripple, crazy, handicapped..they don’t want you.

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Of course he calls her! Ugh it makes me sick. Yet they say family is the most important! When you say one thing and do another…you obviously dont mean what you say! So Im sure your son is exhausted. Even if I believed in something like this as a human I would not be able to keep up w the unrealistic demands. They have done some serious brainwashing. Its just like Scientology. Where they have the celebrity center but all the other centers are really terrible living situations where the members they dont make enough are sent to…they know they will get tons of money from celebs so they praise them and treat them better then others. Sounds similar to ur sons situation

Azula
    Participant

AbbaFather07 wrote:

… When you say one thing and do another…you obviously dont mean what you say!…

Kinda sound like Hillary Clinton…

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Untouchable now that is what I call conditional love! Oh you hurt yourself we dont need u…that is awful! The church is so transparent!

AbbaFather07
    Participant

Haha Azula just like Hilary Clinton!

Viewing 9 replies - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.