Was Isaac God too?

Simon
    Participant

Let us say WMSCOG is about making money Zahng Gil Jah dying still leaves Kim Joo-Cheol who could make a ton of money underneith her after she is gone and if they leave it running after they die no one will ever know and they can be seen as heroes forever and someone will continue through brainwashing to find a way to explain why ASH hasn't come yet just like everyone is with Jesus and that Rastafarian false Christ and so on.

Emily
    Participant

genny wrote:

shimon wrote:

Because it was Rebecca and Jacob who did

Sorry, let me make a correction…

Isaac did his lying in Genesis 26:7-9.

In Gen. 27 he was himself deceived.

God neither lies nor is deceived.  The point still stands.

So back to why I think we started a new thread for the issue of Isaac being/not being God…

It seems clear to me that Isaac was not God, so it doesn't make sense if Ahn were "god" that he would have a sexual relationship with one of his children/creation.

Shimon and others, let's continue this discussion here where we left off:

https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/forum/topic.php?id=240&page=2#post-3147

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I do find the fact that God having physical children is rather disgusting. I have a question that hasn’t been answered practically. In the OT, it is unlawful to have sex with your family. But in the NT we are all considered brothers and sisters. Even our parents are our siblings. People we have never met physically are siblings. Why is it ok now to have sex with our families?

The answer I received goes along the lines of confusing the physical with the spiritual. But Ahnsahnghong was in the physical when he had sex but is still hacked on about having sex with his children. Isn’t that confusing the physical with the spiritual?

Reguardless, I refuse to have sex with anyone I consider to be my brother..

genny
    Participant

Yes, it is the difference between physical and spiritual.  My husband is not my physical brother, but we are both part of God's 'family' and therefore spiritual brother and sister.  But the Bible describes us as being adopted as God's children which is a different image than blood children.  Does that help?

That's only in regard to our human relationships with each other, not about Ahnsahnghong having sex with his own creation (if he was God) — that doesn't make sense at all.  Besides an incest issue, it's also a problem of the children being half-gods like a Greek myth.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I thought Lot was drunken and basically raped by his daughters..

Simon
    Participant

Yeah pretty much but its still incest

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I read your post incorrectly. I read that lot was cursed. I should slow down.. my bad. =)

Viewing 7 replies - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.