They are God.

• Creator
    Topic
    1LikeIssac
    Participant

2000 years ago when our Father, Christ Jesus, walked the earth, was he not in the flesh? As a man, our God came to this earth in order to save us. By mere appearance, who could recognize Him? Nobody. But by his merciful love, through the scriptures, through the prophecies, proved to us that He is God. In Isaiah 53:2, He is described as a root out of dry ground, meaning He had no physical beauty, nothing to attract us to Him, yet when He called first Simon Peter and Andrew, they went with Him. Don't you think they wanted to have a successful life with all the luxuries the world had to offer? Were they not someone's son? Cousin? Brother? Did they not have friends? But then with all this, did they deny Jesus? No. They went with him. Who did they see? A blasphemous man or God? And where do you think they are now?

Everyone says the Church of God turns families away from each other, is this truly the case? Jesus himself says in Mt 10:34-37:

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —

36     a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me…”

Is God a liar? Just as Jesus spoke, it is happening today as it was happening then. Those who truly follow Christ will begin to feel more and more disconnected with this world, as their spirit longs for things in Heaven, and not in this world.

How we call ourselves Christians and not follow Christ? He commanded us to preach in Mt 28:18. To go and make disciples of all nations is to preach the word of God. I’ve come across a very disheartening term used to describe the proclamation of the gospel; “recruiting.” Is this what Jesus Christ did when he called Simon Peter and Andrew, as well is the rest of the disciples? Was He just looking for bodies (recruiting) or looking for lost souls (preaching)? How can we as Christians deem something as holy as preaching, to be the same as recruiting?

Regarding the “cult” insinuation; wasn’t Jesus considered to be a heretic, cult leader? As the Pharisees called it; the Nazarene sect (Acts 24:5)? It's the same today as it was then. We speak the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, and everyone says, “Blasphemy! Did they deceive you? How can you let them fool you? How can you follow a cult that believes a Korean man and woman is god?” “How shameful!” they say.

Was it not the same then as it is now? Really ask yourselves these questions and compare to what’s happening today.

Actually, nowhere in the Old Testament does it mention Jesus. Not one verse says, Jesus will come and he is God. But if I say a man with a red cape, blue tights, who fly’s around and has an “S” on his chest, right away who did you think of? If you thought Superman then you're correct. How did you know if I didn't say his name? Because his description matched his appearance and his action. The same way, in the Old Testament, Jesus was described and prophesied about. So when He came and the disciples saw him, they said, “Ah yes, this is the One whom was prophesied to come. Surely this is my God.”

The Old Testament testifies to Jesus Christ, but now we also have the New Testament which testifies to 2nd coming Christ. The Jews believed God would come majestically and in heavenly form, and not as an unattractive Galilean. But did he? No, he came as the latter. Because of this, they failed to receive their own God since He didn’t fit the imagine in their minds. Then how can we make the same mistake today? To refuse God not once, but twice. How much more can we hate God and love destruction?

Even if you still don't want to believe that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, consider what he spoke and not who he physically was. He spoke the words of eternal life, salvation for our souls. Nowhere else is the importance of the Feasts of God proclaimed, but Christ Ahnsahnghong stressed how important it is for us to keep them. In order to receive Christ you must believe the bible and follow God. If still you have doubt, do your research and match what this site is doing to what the Pharisees did 2000 years ago, bringing false charges and false witnesses to speak against the Church of God. See through the bible how Christ was denied then, and how He is being denied today. How can you deny Christ, God in the flesh, with mere rumors and gossip, but no concrete biblical evidence to show without a doubt that He is not God? If I am wrong, show me how I can enter the kingdom of heaven. If I do not know God, show me who He is, since you all feel that we are in the wrong and you are right, show us that the Passover is wrong, that the Sabbath is wrong, that keeping the commands of God is wrong through the Bible. Then I will denounce my faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong, who showed me how to keep these holy feasts. Until then, to whom shall I go; Father and Mother speak the words of eternal life! (Jn 6:68) See, God came to this earth to seek the children and gives you every reason to recieve Him, but if you look for reasons to deny God, even though the biblical evidence is there, then God will give you a reason to deny, allowing you to hear what your itching ears crave to hear. (2 Ti 4:3-4)

Please be careful, Father warned us that speaking against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin as written in Mt 12:32.

I say to you, with respect to the Church of God. If our purpose is of human origin it will fail. But if it is of God's will then you will not be able to stop it and will only find yourselves fighting against God. (Acts 5:36-39)

Then, please pray that the wall of doubt and trouble be broken down with the love of God, Elohim, so that we can all enter the Kingdom of Heaven, as heirs to God’s majesty. 

Simon
    Participant

Can God make a single solitary doctrinal error?

1LikeIssac
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I think you know the answer to that. If you truly have faith in God, then the Word of God is perfect. But even if something written might have been seen as "off" by someone, remember what God said in Isaiah 46:10. No matter what, everything is the Will of God, and He will do as He pleases, not as we see fit. If you believe that God can make mistakes, then you will see a lot of errors in what you read concerning God's administration. As I mentioned before, God will give you every opportunity to recieve life, and if you want to doubt, doubt will be given to you.

Simon
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

I think you know the answer to that. If you truly have faith in God, then the Word of God is perfect. But even if something written might have been seen as "off" by someone, remember what God said in Isaiah 46:10. No matter what, everything is the Will of God, and He will do as He pleases, not as we see fit. If you believe that God can make mistakes, then you will see a lot of errors in what you read concerning God's administration. As I mentioned before, God will give you every opportunity to recieve life, and if you want to doubt, doubt will be given to you.

Ahnsahnghong made a mistake.

Simon
    Participant

a mistake I believed for a long time

1LikeIssac
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

How so?

king34
    Participant

1 LIKEISSAC

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING OF THE SAME WINE CUP YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER HAVE BEEN DRINKING FROM. iT IS VERY TRUE THAT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FIND THE NAME OF JESUS , AND YES HE WAS PROFECISED BUT THAT IS UP FOR DEBATE BECAUSE JEWS DONT BELIEVE IN HIM. tHE SAME WAY WITH YOOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ,THERE ARE MANY INCOSISTANCIES IN THERE WORDS AND THERE ACTIONS THAT LEAD PEOPLE IN YOUR CHURCH TO LEAVE. WHEN JESUS CAME HE PREACHED AND HE WAS SACRIFISED FOR OUR SINS HE DID NOT COME TO HAVE A FULL BLOWN FAMILY HERE ON EARTH 2000 YEARS AGO. UNLIKE AHNSANHHONG AND YOUR MOTHER WHO HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD CLAIMING THEY ARE GOD AND HAVE KIDS ALL OVER THE PLACE. tHATS THERE BUSINESS IF THEY WANT TO HAVE KIDS BUT DONT DECEIVE PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE GOD AND THEN YOUR COMITTING ADULTERY BEHIND THE WALLS OF THE CHURH. APART FROM THAT YOU GUYS IN THE COG CANT EVEN GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT YOU GUYS HAVE 2 DIFFERENT CHURCHES THAT PRACTICE TO DIFFERENT WAYS SO WHICH ONE IS THE TRUE ONE.ANOTHER THING EVEN YOUR SAME GOD DENOUCED THE FACT THAT A GOD THE MOTHER EXISTED HE EVEN WROTE A BOOK SAYING THIS!! AND NOW YOU WANT TO TRICK PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THAT A GOD THE MOTHER EXIST.COME ON MAN YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOUORSELF. EVEN AHN GENEOLOGY DOES NOT MATCH .IS HE A DECENDENT FROM KIDNG DAVID? NO HIS NOT HIS NOT EVEN JEWISH

Simon
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

How so?

In The Green Book Chapter Twelve About the Trinity Page 171 of Seventh Edition it says:

Then Abraham made some bread and took a tender calf, and he brought some curds and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set them before God, who ate and said: "I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son" (Gen 18:10) By these words God meant that He would be born as Isaac.

So according to Ahnsahnghong Isaac is Jehovah.This means Isaac can NEVER lie as it is written:

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

BUT Isaac WAS a liar:

Genesis 26:7And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.

So Isaac CANNOT be Jehovah so Ahnsahnghong must have erred.

Simon
    Participant

king34 wrote:

1 LIKEISSAC

YOU SOUND LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DRINKING OF THE SAME WINE CUP YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER HAVE BEEN DRINKING FROM. iT IS VERY TRUE THAT IN THE OLD TESTAMENT YOU CAN NOT AND WILL NOT FIND THE NAME OF JESUS , AND YES HE WAS PROFECISED BUT THAT IS UP FOR DEBATE BECAUSE JEWS DONT BELIEVE IN HIM. tHE SAME WAY WITH YOOUR FATHER AND MOTHER ,THERE ARE MANY INCOSISTANCIES IN THERE WORDS AND THERE ACTIONS THAT LEAD PEOPLE IN YOUR CHURCH TO LEAVE. WHEN JESUS CAME HE PREACHED AND HE WAS SACRIFISED FOR OUR SINS HE DID NOT COME TO HAVE A FULL BLOWN FAMILY HERE ON EARTH 2000 YEARS AGO. UNLIKE AHNSANHHONG AND YOUR MOTHER WHO HAVE COME TO THIS WORLD CLAIMING THEY ARE GOD AND HAVE KIDS ALL OVER THE PLACE. tHATS THERE BUSINESS IF THEY WANT TO HAVE KIDS BUT DONT DECEIVE PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THAT THEY ARE GOD AND THEN YOUR COMITTING ADULTERY BEHIND THE WALLS OF THE CHURH. APART FROM THAT YOU GUYS IN THE COG CANT EVEN GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT YOU GUYS HAVE 2 DIFFERENT CHURCHES THAT PRACTICE TO DIFFERENT WAYS SO WHICH ONE IS THE TRUE ONE.ANOTHER THING EVEN YOUR SAME GOD DENOUCED THE FACT THAT A GOD THE MOTHER EXISTED HE EVEN WROTE A BOOK SAYING THIS!! AND NOW YOU WANT TO TRICK PEOPLE BY TELLING THEM THAT A GOD THE MOTHER EXIST.COME ON MAN YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOUORSELF. EVEN AHN GENEOLOGY DOES NOT MATCH .IS HE A DECENDENT FROM KIDNG DAVID? NO HIS NOT HIS NOT EVEN JEWISH

Please remember not attack members of WMSCOG and not to yell at people those are not considered proper behaviour.

1LikeIssac
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

shimon wrote:

How so?

In The Green Book Chapter Twelve About the Trinity Page 171 of Seventh Edition it says:

Then Abraham made some bread and took a tender calf, and he brought some curds and milk and the calf which he had prepared, and set them before God, who ate and said: "I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife will have a son" (Gen 18:10) By these words God meant that He would be born as Isaac.

So according to Ahnsahnghong Isaac is Jehovah.This means Isaac can NEVER lie as it is written:

Titus 1:2 In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

BUT Isaac WAS a liar:

Genesis 26:7And the men of the place asked him of his wife; and he said, She is my sister: for he feared to say, She is my wife; lest, said he, the men of the place should kill me for Rebekah; because she was fair to look upon.

So Isaac CANNOT be Jehovah so Ahnsahnghong must have erred.

Isaac lied to protect himself and Rebekha. The same way Christ Ahnsahnghong hid the truth about Mother, to protect the children so that we may recieve our true Mother in the last days and not fall victim to a false prophet. Please dont misunderstand what Father wrote.

1LikeIssac
    Participant

Also, to make the point; the book of Genesis was written way before 1st and 2nd coming Christ (I point this out because if you feel something is wrong in the Old Testament, then you also deny Jehovah God as being true). If you read it carefully, God says He would surely return to them the following year, and that they would have a son. However, God didn't appear when Isaac was born, so did Jehovah God lie? No, actually Father let us know that God came in the flesh as Isaac.

king34
    Participant

so your trying to say that god or your god ahn can lie as long is ok to protect some one?

1LikeIssac
    Participant

king34 wrote:

so your trying to say that god or your god ahn can lie as long is ok to protect some one?

What is written in the Bible?

Simon
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

Also, to make the point; the book of Genesis was written way before 1st and 2nd coming Christ (I point this out because if you feel something is wrong in the Old Testament, then you also deny Jehovah God as being true). If you read it carefully, God says He would surely return to them the following year, and that they would have a son. However, God didn't appear when Isaac was born, so did Jehovah God lie? No, actually Father let us know that God came in the flesh as Isaac.

nonsense. Not every action in the entire history of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is within scripture. BUT Isaac lying IS and God CANNOT Lie.

There is no problem with the OT the problem is with Ahnsahnghong's understanding.

Simon
    Participant

BUT Here is a Possible explanation:

Genesis 21:1And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.

Simon
    Participant

Jesus didn’t lie

1LikeIssac
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

nonsense. Not every action in the entire history of Abraham Isaac and Jacob is within scripture. BUT Isaac lying IS and God CANNOT Lie.

There is no problem with the OT the problem is with Ahnsahnghong's understanding.

shimon wrote:

BUT Here is a Possible explanation:

Genesis 21:1And the Lord visited Sarah as He had said, and the Lord did for Sarah as He had spoken.

Shimon, God promised to return to Abraham and Sarah along with the birth of Issac. But if you read Gen 21:1-6, there is no mention of God returning, only that He kept His promise by giving Abraham and Sarah a son. So did God lie about returning? No, God returned to both Abraham and Sarah, as Isaac.

If you read in the KJV or NKJV, it does mention that God visited Sarah in order that she may concieve Isaac, but there is no mention of God returning at all. But God will definitely keep His promise, then the only explanation is that God returned to Abraham and Sarah as Issac. The same way the Holy Spirit descended upon Mary so that she may give birth to Jesus, our God in the age of the Son.

Simon
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

Shimon, God promised to return to Abraham and Sarah along with the birth of Issac. But if you read Gen 21:1-6, there is no mention of God returning, only that He kept His promise by giving Abraham and Sarah a son. So did God lie about returning? No, God returned to both Abraham and Sarah, as Isaac.

If you read in the KJV or NKJV, it does mention that God visited Sarah in order that she may concieve Isaac, but there is no mention of God returning at all. But God will definitely keep His promise, then the only explanation is that God returned to Abraham and Sarah as Issac. The same way the Holy Spirit descended upon Mary so that she may give birth to Jesus, our God in the age of the Son.

You are STILL stuck with God being a liar with your explanation. It is more reasonable to say either Genesis 21:1-6 is the fulfillment or the fulfillment is not written.

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

PS.  I do find Revelations fascinating.  It in my opinion is a very creative blending of Roman and Greek mythology with the Christ as Saviour myth.  I still find it very interesting that Christians include it in the Bible.

Simon
    Participant

Nothing Roman in there and the only thing Greek is, the koine

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

Shimon,

You're the man!!

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.