They are God.

• Creator
    Topic
    1LikeIssac
    Participant

2000 years ago when our Father, Christ Jesus, walked the earth, was he not in the flesh? As a man, our God came to this earth in order to save us. By mere appearance, who could recognize Him? Nobody. But by his merciful love, through the scriptures, through the prophecies, proved to us that He is God. In Isaiah 53:2, He is described as a root out of dry ground, meaning He had no physical beauty, nothing to attract us to Him, yet when He called first Simon Peter and Andrew, they went with Him. Don't you think they wanted to have a successful life with all the luxuries the world had to offer? Were they not someone's son? Cousin? Brother? Did they not have friends? But then with all this, did they deny Jesus? No. They went with him. Who did they see? A blasphemous man or God? And where do you think they are now?

Everyone says the Church of God turns families away from each other, is this truly the case? Jesus himself says in Mt 10:34-37:

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,

a daughter against her mother,

a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law —

36     a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me…”

Is God a liar? Just as Jesus spoke, it is happening today as it was happening then. Those who truly follow Christ will begin to feel more and more disconnected with this world, as their spirit longs for things in Heaven, and not in this world.

How we call ourselves Christians and not follow Christ? He commanded us to preach in Mt 28:18. To go and make disciples of all nations is to preach the word of God. I’ve come across a very disheartening term used to describe the proclamation of the gospel; “recruiting.” Is this what Jesus Christ did when he called Simon Peter and Andrew, as well is the rest of the disciples? Was He just looking for bodies (recruiting) or looking for lost souls (preaching)? How can we as Christians deem something as holy as preaching, to be the same as recruiting?

Regarding the “cult” insinuation; wasn’t Jesus considered to be a heretic, cult leader? As the Pharisees called it; the Nazarene sect (Acts 24:5)? It's the same today as it was then. We speak the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong, and everyone says, “Blasphemy! Did they deceive you? How can you let them fool you? How can you follow a cult that believes a Korean man and woman is god?” “How shameful!” they say.

Was it not the same then as it is now? Really ask yourselves these questions and compare to what’s happening today.

Actually, nowhere in the Old Testament does it mention Jesus. Not one verse says, Jesus will come and he is God. But if I say a man with a red cape, blue tights, who fly’s around and has an “S” on his chest, right away who did you think of? If you thought Superman then you're correct. How did you know if I didn't say his name? Because his description matched his appearance and his action. The same way, in the Old Testament, Jesus was described and prophesied about. So when He came and the disciples saw him, they said, “Ah yes, this is the One whom was prophesied to come. Surely this is my God.”

The Old Testament testifies to Jesus Christ, but now we also have the New Testament which testifies to 2nd coming Christ. The Jews believed God would come majestically and in heavenly form, and not as an unattractive Galilean. But did he? No, he came as the latter. Because of this, they failed to receive their own God since He didn’t fit the imagine in their minds. Then how can we make the same mistake today? To refuse God not once, but twice. How much more can we hate God and love destruction?

Even if you still don't want to believe that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God, consider what he spoke and not who he physically was. He spoke the words of eternal life, salvation for our souls. Nowhere else is the importance of the Feasts of God proclaimed, but Christ Ahnsahnghong stressed how important it is for us to keep them. In order to receive Christ you must believe the bible and follow God. If still you have doubt, do your research and match what this site is doing to what the Pharisees did 2000 years ago, bringing false charges and false witnesses to speak against the Church of God. See through the bible how Christ was denied then, and how He is being denied today. How can you deny Christ, God in the flesh, with mere rumors and gossip, but no concrete biblical evidence to show without a doubt that He is not God? If I am wrong, show me how I can enter the kingdom of heaven. If I do not know God, show me who He is, since you all feel that we are in the wrong and you are right, show us that the Passover is wrong, that the Sabbath is wrong, that keeping the commands of God is wrong through the Bible. Then I will denounce my faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong, who showed me how to keep these holy feasts. Until then, to whom shall I go; Father and Mother speak the words of eternal life! (Jn 6:68) See, God came to this earth to seek the children and gives you every reason to recieve Him, but if you look for reasons to deny God, even though the biblical evidence is there, then God will give you a reason to deny, allowing you to hear what your itching ears crave to hear. (2 Ti 4:3-4)

Please be careful, Father warned us that speaking against the Holy Spirit is an unforgivable sin as written in Mt 12:32.

I say to you, with respect to the Church of God. If our purpose is of human origin it will fail. But if it is of God's will then you will not be able to stop it and will only find yourselves fighting against God. (Acts 5:36-39)

Then, please pray that the wall of doubt and trouble be broken down with the love of God, Elohim, so that we can all enter the Kingdom of Heaven, as heirs to God’s majesty. 

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

shimon wrote:

Nothing Roman in there and the only thing Greek is, the koine

Sorry Shimon.  It is a redo of the heroic myths, particularly of the Greek variety …. of course, as a "believer" you are not going to agree, but that is OK.  

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I agree and disagree.. The correct interruptation would be to read the orginal Hebrew and to translate it modernly.

I think if we live long enough we will figure out a way to do "Time Tunnel" and we can just go back and visit and see for ourselves … HA HA

Simon
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

shimon wrote:

Nothing Roman in there and the only thing Greek is, the koine

Sorry Shimon.  It is a redo of the heroic myths, particularly of the Greek variety …. of course, as a "believer" you are not going to agree, but that is OK.  

No it is nothing to do with being a believer which does not belong in quotes btw.

1LikeIssac
    Participant

Only God can save you all.

Luke 16:31

I just pray that true children of God come out of Babylon before it's too late.

Simon
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

Noone here would say otherwise. 

I know it really is painful to think of everyone in this world who does not realize Father and Mother, I was there before, the problem is God cannot lie or error, Ahnsahnghong has erred in calling a man who was a Liar God. He has erred on other circumstances in He cannot be God. He has made a lot of intriguing statements some of which could be true, but he has made too many incorrect statements to be God. Nothing wrong with making errors, it just means you're not God, but most of us aren't.

Zahng Gil Jah has errored in calling the eighth month the seventh month, she has erred in calling Ahnsahnghong God, for the above reasons, she has erred in allowing Kim Joo Cheol to publish a book with false history, while as a sinner he can error even in God's direct presense, he certainly would not be allowed to put error into a book for every last child of God to read.

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

I know it really is painful to think of everyone in this world who does not realize Father and Mother, I was there before, the problem is God cannot lie or error, Ahnsahnghong has erred in calling a man who was a Liar God. He has erred on other circumstances in He cannot be God. He has made a lot of intriguing statements some of which could be true, but he has made too many incorrect statements to be God. Nothing wrong with making errors, it just means you're not God, but most of us aren't.

Zahng Gil Jah has errored in calling the eighth month the seventh month, she has erred in calling Ahnsahnghong God, for the above reasons, she has erred in allowing Kim Joo Cheol to publish a book with false history, while as a sinner he can error even in God's direct presense, he certainly would not be allowed to put error into a book for every last child of God to read.

All valid points Shimon!!  I pray that others will have the clarity that you have and begin to examine the facts.  

WHOAMI
    Participant

@SHIMON

Shimon, God promised to return to Abraham and Sarah along with the birth of Issac. But if you read <font color=”#1c256a”>Gen 21:1-6</font>, there is no mention of God returning, only that He kept His promise by giving Abraham and Sarah a son. So did God lie about returning? No, God returned to both Abraham and Sarah, as Isaac.

WHAT ABOUT JOHN 8:56-58

<font size=”4″>56</font> <woj>Your father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad.”</woj>

<sup id=”en-NLT-26404″><font size=”4″>57</font> The people said, “You aren’t even fifty years old. How can you say you have seen Abraham?<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>j</font><font size=”4″>]</font>

<sup id=”en-NLT-26405″><font size=”4″>58</font> Jesus answered, <woj>“I tell you the truth, before Abraham was even born, I AM!<font size=”4″>[</font><font size=”4″>k</font><font size=”4″>]</font>”</woj> <sup id=”en-NLT-26406″><font size=”4″>59</font> At that point they picked up stones to throw at him. But Jesus was hidden from them and left the Temple.

IS JESUS SPEAKING OF ISSAC'S BIRTH????

Simon
    Participant

He cannot be speaking of being born as Isaac, the fulfillment of Yehovah's promise need not be in the scripture.

As far as

our father Abraham rejoiced as he looked forward to my coming. He saw it and was glad.

Hebrews 11: 13 All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth.

genny
    Participant

1LikeIssac wrote:

Isaac lied to protect himself and Rebekha. The same way Christ Ahnsahnghong hid the truth about Mother, to protect the children so that we may recieve our true Mother in the last days and not fall victim to a false prophet. Please dont misunderstand what Father wrote.

1LikeIsaac, I hope you will listen to Shimon.  He is right about this.  Isaac cannot be God because God does not lie, and Isaac lied.

If you believe that God lies, even if it's for what you think is a 'good' reason, you still have a God that lies.  And if you have a God that lies, how will you be able to trust Him?

Titus 1:2 — God CANNOT lie.

If Isaac lied, he cannot be God.

If Ahnsahnghong lied, he cannot be God either.

It doesn't matter what the reason for the lie was.  It's still a lie.

WHOAMI
    Participant

besides titus 1:2 are there any more verses in the bible that confrim that GOD can not lie, please point them out, thank you.  I'm not saying that GOD is a liar, but i would like to see more conformation for my sake.

Simon
    Participant

• I Sam 15:29 He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a man, that he should change his mind.
    • Heb 6:18 God did this so that, by two unchangeable things in which it is impossible for God to lie, we who have fled to take hold of the hope offered to us may be greatly encouraged.

genny
    Participant

WHOAMI, please think about this.  If you have a God that lies, you have a God that cannot be trusted.  Besides that the Bible declares God cannot lie, it wouldn't make sense either.  Here are some verses to add to the ones Shimon pointed out:

Numbers 23:19

"God is not human, that He should lie…"

Psalm 5:6

"you destroy those who tell lies…"

Isaiah 45:19

"…I, the Lord, speak the truth; I declare what is right."

John 3:33

"Whoever has accepted it has certified that God is truthful."

Leviticus 19:11

"Do not steal.  Do not lie.  Do not deceive one another."

genny
    Participant

Just a few more for good measure…

Deut. 32:4; Psalm 89:14; Psalm 146:6; Daniel 4:37; John 17:17; Rev. 15:3

Plus, when you read of God's "faithfulness" — the Hebrew word is "emunah" which also means truth. (http://concordances.org/hebrew/530.htm)

And don't forget, John 8:44, "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

WHOAMI
    Participant

Thanks, Genny I need those verses, especially 1SAM 15:29 GOD does not lie or change his mind,

wmscog expresses that we need to follow whatever God says, as an example they say if God says for us not to celebrate any feast or keep the sabbath, then we must follow.  I know they say this because of mother, but  I really don't like when they use this as an example, because then that would mean that God changed his mind or lied about the new covenant, do you follow what I am trying to say. besides that The bible has been written from begining to end, therefore it can not be changed or then GOD'S WORDS would be abolish.  Which means if mother were to change something that is written and still has not happen, would she still be consider GOD.??? I hope i'm not confusing you!

But wait a minute, Another thing just popped into my head, if God can not lie or change his mind, what is the explanation to the story of JONAH who was inside the fish for 3 days???.  I can't find it right now, but I'm pretty sure you know what I am refering to. 

Simon
    Participant

God's intention was never to destroy nineveh but to get the people of nineveh to repent. So God never changed his mind.

genny
    Participant

From reading the Bible, I understand that God always reserves the right to show mercy.  When it talks about God not changing His mind, I see it as showing that God is not fickle and unpredictable.

WHOAMI
    Participant

shimon wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

genny wrote:

1LikeIssac wrote:

Isaac lied to protect himself and Rebekha. The same way Christ Ahnsahnghong hid the truth about Mother, to protect the children so that we may recieve our true Mother in the last days and not fall victim to a false prophet. Please dont misunderstand what Father wrote.

1LikeIsaac, I hope you will listen to Shimon.  He is right about this.  Isaac cannot be God because God does not lie, and Isaac lied.

If you believe that God lies, even if it's for what you think is a 'good' reason, you still have a God that lies.  And if you have a God that lies, how will you be able to trust Him?

Titus 1:2 — God CANNOT lie.

If Isaac lied, he cannot be God.

If Ahnsahnghong lied, he cannot be God either.

It doesn't matter what the reason for the lie was.  It's still a lie.

WOW!!!  AS WMSCOG WOULD SAY, AMAZING!!!!!  hi! felt the need to bring this topic back to the front line for any new member to see.

Viewing 17 replies - 21 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.