Their numbers are dwindling!

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Happy to report the numbers out of Reseda and West LA aka Hollywood are dwindling down. The pews are not as full as they once were thank goodness!

Also the Korean missionary & his wife (Hollywood overseers) have gone back to Korea…hopefully to stay! One report says it was damage control another said because Mama Zhang is deathly ill. Whatever the reason…good riddance.

Looks like something is going right for our loving brothers & sisters to come out of the den of satan.

For those who have loved ones still there, your day of rejoicing is coming soon. The long term members are slowly seeing through this charade.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Their number must be Zero because they hurt me. and my heart cry when I remember those days they behave to me. Almighty god their name must not be taken in heaven, their name must remove from book of life.

If I may, as the all mighty Stained has done so many times, here's a song for the helpless.  May they awaken very soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8VUolqWr8U 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

Their number must be Zero because they hurt me. and my heart cry when I remember those days they behave to me. Almighty god their name must not be taken in heaven, their name must remove from book of life.

If I may, as the all mighty Stained has done so many times, here's a song for the helpless.  May they awaken very soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8VUolqWr8U 

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Stained, I apologize for being MIA. I want to thank you & the council for honoring me with the Stainey award! I’ve been doing more investigation. As soon as I gather more info I will post.

Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Stained, I apologize for being MIA. I want to thank you & the council for honoring me with the Stainey award! I’ve been doing more investigation. As soon as I gather more info I will post.

Simon
    Participant

glad they dwindle in socal

Simon
    Participant

glad they dwindle in socal

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Stained, I apologize for being MIA. I want to thank you & the council for honoring me with the Stainey award! I've been doing more investigation. As soon as I gather more info I will post.

Welcome back my child.  Bless'ed are you, for the truth has been given to you but not to them.

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Stained, I apologize for being MIA. I want to thank you & the council for honoring me with the Stainey award! I've been doing more investigation. As soon as I gather more info I will post.

Welcome back my child.  Bless'ed are you, for the truth has been given to you but not to them.

emil
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

That acceptance speech is unacceptable. Don't you want to thank your mother, grandmother, agent, partner, producer, deacon, missionary, pastor, dog, cat, mailman, milkman, ……………….

emil
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

That acceptance speech is unacceptable. Don't you want to thank your mother, grandmother, agent, partner, producer, deacon, missionary, pastor, dog, cat, mailman, milkman, ……………….

Stained
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8VUolqWr8U 

Nice tune Jesus, very appropriate.  Many are helpless. 

Stained
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Ram Koirala wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8VUolqWr8U 

Nice tune Jesus, very appropriate.  Many are helpless. 

emil
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Happy to report the numbers out of Reseda and West LA aka Hollywood are dwindling down. The pews are not as full as they once were thank goodness!

Also the Korean missionary & his wife (Hollywood overseers) have gone back to Korea…hopefully to stay! One report says it was damage control another said because Mama Zhang is deathly ill. Whatever the reason…good riddance.

Looks like something is going right for our loving brothers & sisters to come out of the den of satan.

For those who have loved ones still there, your day of rejoicing is coming soon. The long term members are slowly seeing through this charade.

Coming to think of it, that news is not all good. That news along with the absence of the 3 wise men here, it seems like they are closing ranks and imploding within. That is not very nice news if you have friend or family inside. I actually did like the 144000 guy and hope he also manages to get out along with friends and family of those here before the implosion happens.

emil
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Coming to think of it, that news is not all good. That news along with the absence of the 3 wise men here, it seems like they are closing ranks and imploding within. That is not very nice news if you have friend or family inside. I actually did like the 144000 guy and hope he also manages to get out along with friends and family of those here before the implosion happens.

emil
    Participant

I suspect that 144000 and possibly FTOS know that their doctrine is indefensible. It must have become pretty obvious to them when FTOS, for instance, couldn't defend the "pope is 666" point or 144000 couldn't defend the 37 years point. All 144000 kept saying is that he had already answered me but the only answers he gave were: 

1. that I should come to Zion and study and 

2. that Ahn has written it in some book which he was unwiling to specify.

Similarly FTOS was not willing to accept that Genny had proved the historical inaccuracy of the SDA interpretation and I had shown the biblical sequence didn't match their interpretation.

The best we can hope for them is that they have secretly left the wmscog without admitting it. They seemed like intelligent guys and must have realized their mistake.

emil
    Participant

I suspect that 144000 and possibly FTOS know that their doctrine is indefensible. It must have become pretty obvious to them when FTOS, for instance, couldn't defend the "pope is 666" point or 144000 couldn't defend the 37 years point. All 144000 kept saying is that he had already answered me but the only answers he gave were: 

Similarly FTOS was not willing to accept that Genny had proved the historical inaccuracy of the SDA interpretation and I had shown the biblical sequence didn't match their interpretation.

The best we can hope for them is that they have secretly left the wmscog without admitting it. They seemed like intelligent guys and must have realized their mistake.

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

You know what Emil, you could be right. I can't speak as to 144k nor would I want to, but I can tell you that based on some PM's FTOS sent me, I believe he was ready to move on with his life. He made that pretty clear and when he was being himself he was really a pretty good guy.

I "actually" liked him so I hope he is out. (I also hope I don't have to forfiet my Stainey award for saying that)

Harry
    Participant

emil wrote:

You know what Emil, you could be right. I can't speak as to 144k nor would I want to, but I can tell you that based on some PM's FTOS sent me, I believe he was ready to move on with his life. He made that pretty clear and when he was being himself he was really a pretty good guy.

I "actually" liked him so I hope he is out. (I also hope I don't have to forfiet my Stainey award for saying that)

Simon
    Participant

harry liked ftos? *heart attack*

Simon
    Participant

harry liked ftos? *heart attack*

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.