Their numbers are dwindling!

• Creator
    Topic
    Freedfromreseda
    Participant

Happy to report the numbers out of Reseda and West LA aka Hollywood are dwindling down. The pews are not as full as they once were thank goodness!

Also the Korean missionary & his wife (Hollywood overseers) have gone back to Korea…hopefully to stay! One report says it was damage control another said because Mama Zhang is deathly ill. Whatever the reason…good riddance.

Looks like something is going right for our loving brothers & sisters to come out of the den of satan.

For those who have loved ones still there, your day of rejoicing is coming soon. The long term members are slowly seeing through this charade.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yep, my friends are all out, save one precious one.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Oh My GOD today I am excited and very happy thank you god. with you power every thing is possible. my dear brother and sister of state (USA) thanks for your valuable information please let us know more news from all countries. I want to Appeal: please every one from all countries come to this forum and share your opeanion and help others. thank you very much almighty my lord.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Oh My GOD today I am excited and very happy thank you god. with you power every thing is possible. my dear brother and sister of state (USA) thanks for your valuable information please let us know more news from all countries. I want to Appeal: please every one from all countries come to this forum and share your opeanion and help others. thank you very much almighty my lord.

GOD BLESS US ALL.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Would it help if your friend can be facilitated to meet one of those long term members (preferably someone who was high profile in the wmscog) who have already come out? Perhaps FFR could help.

emil
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

Would it help if your friend can be facilitated to meet one of those long term members (preferably someone who was high profile in the wmscog) who have already come out? Perhaps FFR could help.

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

Happy to report the numbers out of Reseda and West LA aka Hollywood are dwindling down. The pews are not as full as they once were thank goodness!

Also the Korean missionary & his wife (Hollywood overseers) have gone back to Korea…hopefully to stay! One report says it was damage control another said because Mama Zhang is deathly ill. Whatever the reason…good riddance.

Looks like something is going right for our loving brothers & sisters to come out of the den of satan.

For those who have loved ones still there, your day of rejoicing is coming soon. The long term members are slowly seeing through this charade.

And we have another [Stainey Award] for good research.  Congratulations ! In the name of the Stained, Harry and the Holy Michele, amen.   

Stained
    Participant

Freedfromreseda wrote:

And we have another [Stainey Award] for good research.  Congratulations ! In the name of the Stained, Harry and the Holy Michele, amen.   

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I don't know why but I always "tear up" when someone earns a "Stainey" it's like hearing the Anthem at the Olympics. Well done Freedfrom reseda!

Harry
    Participant

Stained wrote:

Freedfromreseda wrote:

I don't know why but I always "tear up" when someone earns a "Stainey" it's like hearing the Anthem at the Olympics. Well done Freedfrom reseda!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

May the numbers be ZERO shortly. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

May the numbers be ZERO shortly. 

Disturbed
    Participant

Amen to that Jesus!!!

Disturbed
    Participant

Amen to that Jesus!!!

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Their number must be Zero because they hurt me. and my heart cry when I remember those days they behave to me. Almighty god their name must not be taken in heaven, their name must remove from book of life.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Their number must be Zero because they hurt me. and my heart cry when I remember those days they behave to me. Almighty god their name must not be taken in heaven, their name must remove from book of life.

KC
    Participant

That is correct… some of the people in WMSCOG already start leaving the gang after the not so surprising failed doomsday last year and this site and forum also helped alot of people or atleast arouse their curiousity to see things from different point of view.

KC
    Participant

That is correct… some of the people in WMSCOG already start leaving the gang after the not so surprising failed doomsday last year and this site and forum also helped alot of people or atleast arouse their curiousity to see things from different point of view.

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

This saddens me to the core.  Ram, their "Book of Life" is no Book of Life at all.  They know it, we know it.  The excuses they are coming up with are childlike ridiculous  fairy-tales and simply cannot be sustained much longer. If I were them, and I'm not, but if I were, I would bill Ahn and Chang as the forefather/mother of the church (not deities ) and pretty much go with what Ahn said about Jesus and focus on that.    Your statement here above, as short as it is, has moved me.  Hang on and stay tuned as it's getting better all the time.  I am granting you a [Stainey Award] for your sincerity and just so you know, you have us, always. Don't hate them, pity them. Welcome home ! 

Stained
    Participant

Ram Koirala wrote:

This saddens me to the core.  Ram, their "Book of Life" is no Book of Life at all.  They know it, we know it.  The excuses they are coming up with are childlike ridiculous  fairy-tales and simply cannot be sustained much longer. If I were them, and I'm not, but if I were, I would bill Ahn and Chang as the forefather/mother of the church (not deities ) and pretty much go with what Ahn said about Jesus and focus on that.    Your statement here above, as short as it is, has moved me.  Hang on and stay tuned as it's getting better all the time.  I am granting you a [Stainey Award] for your sincerity and just so you know, you have us, always. Don't hate them, pity them. Welcome home ! 

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.