THE WMS's WEBSITE DISPUTING US.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

I just spent a half hour looking at different parts of their website. Once again it seems that this cult stepped into the stuff they are shoveling. Every dispute that I read has massive holes in it. As I have posted before, this cult needs to fold up their tents, stop deceiving people, and disappear off of the face of the planet. Why does this group continue to give us exactly what we need to prove them wrong? Clearly they are a false church. WMS members, please use the brain God (The One True God!) gave you and see the misconceptions that are being taught to you for the lies that they are. Realize the truth for the truth will set you free. The Love of God is not conditional but the love of the group (cult) is. Want proof? Give this group a difficult question for them to answer. Especially on that you’ve asked before that never got answered or that you were ridiculed for. Then leave for a few months. Will you be loved? Will you still have your so called friends that supposedly love you? Will they be excited to have you back? Will they help you when you’re having trouble?

Test every spirit! Don’t take anyone’s word or teaching as absolute! Do your own independent research outside of the group. May God help you find the truth that is not located inside of the cult.

WHOAMI
    Participant

what website is this Joshua??, and could you please explain what topic they are speaking of and where are the massive holes, people reading here would like to know, and it could help us see what you are seeing, thanks!

Joshua
    Participant

You are curious about the website trying to dispute us. I have been to the cults official website and also the one they set up to dispute what they’re calling the internet slanders. I don’t encourage anyone to view either of these websites but I also don’t prescribe to information control. Members of the WMSCOG get enough of that from their cult. Here’s the website, http://WWW.WMSCOG.ORG if you should choose to view it. I would not encourage anyone to bother reading what these spin doctors are spewing out. They are every bit as professional at spinning and twisting the information as any politician. As I said before, test everything! Hold everything up to the Word of God. Read everything in its context and when their spin on the scriptures and/or information doesn’t match up to the Word of God throw it out! The truth is not in this group!

WHOAMI
    Participant

I just went and left quick upon reading that the slanders don' t even believe in Jesus, now i know they can not be talking about this site, because you guys encourage and acknowledge JESUS CHRIST as your one and only savior.  (with the exception of loopoc) other than that they must be talking about someone else.  Also i can see what they are trying to do, soooo crafty like the serpent.

king34
    Participant

yea I read that site. and I am not even that good with the law of god and I can easily debunk their arguments. I dont even waste my time with that. I even made a comment on it and it was deleted by the administrator, but they still encourage the so called sladeres to writte to them lol so phony

WHOAMI
    Participant

yes & they are also calling the NCPCOG slanders, but think about this, why is it then that the NCPCOG has books written by Ahnsanghong.  Books that they don't carry in their church.

king34
    Participant

Hey if you ask me the evidence just points to them being the fake ones. One ahn never said he was god. He made a book about a mother god being false.. he never married that mother god lady..ahn sons is in the other church ..etc etc …the evidence is there

Joshua
    Participant

We have got to make the obvious real to the people that are trapped in this destructive cult.

Simon
    Participant

It was made by WMSCOG yes

Joshua
    Participant

They are losing members and therefore losing money. The more cash flow they lose the more they are willing to sue. We have become such a threat to their false truth that they are once again trying to due damage control. In the old testament God commanded the Israelites to destroy entire nations of people. I believe that the army of God is being called into service again and like Jericho these walls will fall too. Lets keep the faith, keep sharing the truth, and keep tearing down this stronghold of Satan. To arms my brothers and sisters. Fight like true believers! On our knees, in our words, and in our deeds.

king34
    Participant

amen

ttr
    Participant

shimon wrote:

It was made by WMSCOG yes

how do you know it was made by them?  here is the WHOIS record:  http://www.networksolutions.com/whois-search/wmscog.org

admin
    Keymaster

WHOAMI wrote:

I just went and left quick upon reading that the slanders don' t even believe in Jesus, now i know they can not be talking about this site, because you guys encourage and acknowledge JESUS CHRIST as your one and only savior.  (with the exception of loopoc) other than that they must be talking about someone else.  Also i can see what they are trying to do, soooo crafty like the serpent.

correct.  many people here are Christians concerned with blasphemy against the Lord Jesus Christ. 

the mission statement on the site makes the purpose of this site rather clear:  https://www.examiningthewmscog.com/archives/mission/

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

When we attended a couple of services at the WMSCOG facility there was barely a mention of "Lord Jesus Christ".  Mostly talk and praising of Father "AHNSANGHONG" and "Heavenly Mother".  They sang a lot of really bad sounding hymns that praise those guys (not Jesus so much).  They don't say "Mothers" name, or at least I didn't hear it said at the services.  Actually, in meetings with the "preacher man" or whatever they call the dude, he seemed shocked which I mentioned her name …. sort of like her name is some secret or something people aren't supposed to know …

Simon
    Participant

I knew her name before I, even, knew antiwmscog websites existed

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

I knew her name before I, even, knew antiwmscog websites existed

Interesting.  I didn't know who she was until I was a member for almost six months.  Until then "mother" was just some abstract figure.

I guess I didn't study enough LOL!!!

Simon
    Participant

We ALL studied too much

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

The impact of this website and others have forced some changes in WMSCOG practices these past few months.  

Emily
    Participant

Sueno Maruyama wrote:

The impact of this website and others have forced some changes in WMSCOG practices these past few months.  

What do you mean?

Sueno Maruyama
    Participant

Sorry.  I misworded that post.  The impact of this website and others have forced WMSCOG to adapt defensive strategies with regards to the Web and Facebook.  I didn't mean to imply changes in theology.  Sorry!

Rahab
    Participant

I am so glad that to have seen that there are people on this site who have a close, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, have a desire to share His love, and are seeking the truth in God’s love. When my husband became involved in this group, I started to study a few of their lessons. I began to question my beliefs, but when I learned they claimed Ahn was the second coming of Jesus Christ AND he died in the mid 80’s, then I knew that it was false teachings. For having died once, Jesus conquered sin and death, and he cannot die again. I held this group up to the Word of God, and my faith was not swayed. My faith journey only increased in love, trust and knowledge in God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and God the Holy Spirit amidst so much pain and heartache. And it is all to HIS glory that he has brought me to this place in my life according to His will.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.