The Bible testifies against the WMSCOG constantly!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Just one example: 2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Just in this example, how many people would have been spared and how many families would not have gone through the filth of the WMSCOG if only people would have done a little bit of research prior to giving their lives to this lousy doctrine?

This part alone tells us everything we need to know about the leadership of the WMSCOG:  in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

How many people, knowing better, would want to be lead around by crazy/unedjucated people? These self taught, man made, scripture twisted doctrines have done enough dammage. Do some research, use the mind that God has given you, and get out of this crazy/destructive/false and twisted group. I'm not persecuting this group, I'm exposing them! 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think, but I can't point to any definitive research, (so it's my opinion) that the attraction of cultic religions like wmscog, unification church, Jim Jones, et al is not unlike the attraction of mainstream religion to many people … a lot of very smart people (intellectual capacity) are drawn to cultic religions …  fortunately for most, the "wearing down" process of long term membership eventually breaks the hold of the cult on the thinking process of the individual.  Again, unfortunately, this wearing down process can take many years and create mental trauma for those finally breaking away.

I don't think arguing this or that about what scriptures mean has much of an effect on many of those controlled by this group unless that victim has already begun questioning those things …. when that "questioning" starts and the victim has some understanding of Christianity then those arguments can be of great value …. the problem is it is very hard to determine when the victim can begin to "question".  Arguing scripture with them before that occurs can cause them to retreat even further into the cult ….

Joshua
    Participant

Heinrich, welcome to the forum. I think you're going to like the exchanges you'll have here. I agree that arguing scriptures with anyone that has had their mind messed with by groups like the ones you listed in fairly unfruitful. Here's more the point; at times for some of the folks that are trapped they need to be shaken up. At other times folks need a sounding board meaning that they need to vent what they're thinking to someone who will listen to them. Either way all of these people need to be shown love. Most of these people are not idiots! Where they went wrong was at sometime when they were vunerable they were approached and convinced by the WMSCOG about the lies of their doctrine. I have a heart for all of them and a special amount of loathing for the leaders who head this organization. I guess you can place me amoung those Christians that hate the sin but love the sinner.

remco9519
    Participant

WMSCOG people arent idiots, thy're just stupid.  Look, Satan the Devil has his own job to do with mankind.  His job as to the purpose of his creation by GOD is to tempt, mislead, and misguide mankind.  Man buys his offer and there it is, man fall sinning.  Satan has done his job. Now, man having been created with freedom of will, he has a choice, he buys Satan offer so its his choice to wrong himself.  Satan cannot do anything if man deny him yet, he himself wrong himself.  Like WMSCOG believers, they enjoy worshipping ahnsahnghong and zangh gil-jah making them liable to treason against the commandments. they enjoy that while that treason punishment is forever in hell, they dont care so long they are free to do their own will here on earth because they believe that they will be in heaven with their god and goddess. 

MountainMom
    Participant

@remco9519
    :  While I agree with some of your premises, I have to stand up for some members by saying they aren't idiots, or stupid, either.  Have you ever been fooled completely?  At the time you were fooled, did you know it?  Of course not, that is the very definition of being fooled.  Anyone and everyone can be fooled if under the right circumstance.  These people should have turned to their families or other trusted people in their lives for advice on such an important matter.  We would have helped them see the deception.  That is the number one mistake they made. 

The leaders are the ones who actually do know about the decptions of their organization.  They are the ones who will be paying for this in another life.  I think most of the members will get out at some time.  No one stays in a cult forever. so they say. 

unknown
    Participant

@remco9519
    Facepalm Perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.

remco9519
    Participant

look mountainmom, ignorance is not an excuse, so say we're christians, are we reading and comprehending our book of guidance?  majority of christians dont read. we dont even advise our children the necessity of reading it because we ourselves busy with friends, outings, business and watching the manipulated tv news of cnn.or bible is not made available at home.  at the very start u know u are christian u should know who is your god, but majority of christians do not know their god.thats why this group take advantage of their ignorance. point is everybody should be intelligent enough on logic, understanding and reason. the problem is if someone is in even he will say this is good or better because of the indoctrination associated with mind control and perhaps intimidation.  I just hope they can wake up because nobody can help them out except themselves.

MountainMom
    Participant

@remco:  Only thing is, some people who had some pretty grounded religious beliefs and considered themselves good Christians also became involved in this.  I didn't say ignorance is an excuse, mainly because I don't think these people who became members were ignorant.   I think they were manipulated into it.  Again, the mistake they made was to believe people who hadn't earned their trust over people who have actual good will toward them, such as their parents or other trusted and true people. 

One thing I do agree with you on, though, is that once they are in, they can only get out by themselves.  There are some cases where interventions have worked, but they aren't easy and don't always work.  Therefore, exposure is the best answer.  Let peole know what they are so they can't fool them anymore.

remco9519
    Participant

@mountainmom
    .  yeah, public awareness should not be stopped.you know what i'm doing now is to capture all the information from this site and other sites even from WMSCOG sites and attached them with my e-mails to friends local and abroad.  send messages to people i know or not in facebook and attached few pdf information with reference of websites having reliable reports about this group. u might ask why remco invovles too much in this. hmm, ur right, my family torn down by this group and i just cant believe it.

unknown
    Participant

Mountainmom, you are correct by saying members can only get out by themselves. When I left I cut off all communications from the members of the church, even some of my own family members. I only got one text from a member asking me if everything was alright. That's it. No leaders (deacon/missionary) cared enough to even give me a call.

Smurf
    Participant

I can relate to that. Only a couple of weeks after I left and the leaders pretended not to know me at all.

I always wonder.. don't they ever get sick of pretending? Putting on a front like that 24/7 sure must be tiring.

I guess the paycheck's worth it.

MountainMom
    Participant

@Unknown
    :  I am thinking that you didn't give much money to the church while you were a member.  I'm sure you gave all you could, but if you had been a large contributor of cash, they would have come after you in force.  They have a strangle hold on my son because he is one of their main cash cows.  he has tried to change things a couple times, but they come after him and he just doesn't have a chance.

Travis
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

I can relate to that. Only a couple of weeks after I left and the leaders pretended not to know me at all.

I always wonder.. don't they ever get sick of pretending? Putting on a front like that 24/7 sure must be tiring.

unknown wrote:

Mountainmom, you are correct by saying members can only get out by themselves. When I left I cut off all communications from the members of the church, even some of my own family members. I only got one text from a member asking me if everything was alright. That's it. No leaders (deacon/missionary) cared enough to even give me a call.

You must take in consideration that we're dealing with a totally different culture here. These folks of the WMS are South Korean. They have no mercy for humanity. They are despicable, calculative, selfish, egotistic and very self-centered. They have no emotion towards a culture that they believe is inferior to theirs.

They see us as less than what they are, therefore, giving any of you the acknowledgement you might deserve for the time invested into the WMS, unless you're an awesome giver, it's a total waste of their time. They go for the big fish.

Deacons don't care about the coins they can collect from you. They use you until you wake up because for as long as you are sleeping in their dreams, you are bringing what they call "good fruits." In other words, better and stronger givers. That's what you're good for and once you no longer serve that purpose, they won't care whether you leave or stay.

Travis
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

unknown wrote:

You must take in consideration that we're dealing with a totally different culture here. These folks of the WMS are South Korean. They have no mercy for humanity. They are despicable, calculative, selfish, egotistic and very self-centered. They have no emotion towards a culture that they believe is inferior to theirs.

They see us as less than what they are, therefore, giving any of you the acknowledgement you might deserve for the time invested into the WMS, unless you're an awesome giver, it's a total waste of their time. They go for the big fish.

Deacons don't care about the coins they can collect from you. They use you until you wake up because for as long as you are sleeping in their dreams, you are bringing what they call "good fruits." In other words, better and stronger givers. That's what you're good for and once you no longer serve that purpose, they won't care whether you leave or stay.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Travis wrote:

Smurf wrote:

unknown wrote:

I can tell you this, (((Stained))) is pleased with this piece, for he hath toldeth me so.  I have been authorized from on high to go ahead and award this piece and its author a (((Stainey Award))).  Be proud. The all powerful, all seeing, and mighty (((Stained))) also toldeth me to give all you Stainiacs the following gift of song.  Enjoy the following piece from his personal collection and also from page 420 in the new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us all rise and sing.  Joshua, (((Stained))) has authorized this humble correspondent to offer you the position of missionary; you lucky so and so.  Congrats.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kiHBFwGsUE

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Travis wrote:

Smurf wrote:

unknown wrote:

I can tell you this, (((Stained))) is pleased with this piece, for he hath toldeth me so.  I have been authorized from on high to go ahead and award this piece and its author a (((Stainey Award))).  Be proud. The all powerful, all seeing, and mighty (((Stained))) also toldeth me to give all you Stainiacs the following gift of song.  Enjoy the following piece from his personal collection and also from page 420 in the new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us all rise and sing.  Joshua, (((Stained))) has authorized this humble correspondent to offer you the position of missionary; you lucky so and so.  Congrats.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kiHBFwGsUE

Smurf
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kiHBFwGsUE

Like I said earlier, before I joined the WMSCOG I visited this forum a couple of times and it was posts like this one that made me join the WMS anyway.

Simon
    Participant

yeah

MountainMom
    Participant

I think Stained and J of N have gone through so much pain and loss with the wms that they don't even care what they say anymore.  I know it's a parody, but I also think it is not helpful to our cause.  I think you have to tell your story, in all honesty, and that resonates.  Some want to argue scripture.  It doesn't work, even when biblical scholar types do it, it doesn't work.  Not that I don't respect their knowledge, because I certainly do.  It just seems like NOTHING works once they are in there.  Not our efforts, anyway, no matter how zealous.  We have to warn them ahead of time.  It's like an innoculation against the wms.  No one I've warned has joined even when a loved one tried to get them in very aggressively.  If you know what they are about, you won't go there. 

Sally
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

I think Stained and J of N have gone through so much pain and loss with the wms that they don't even care what they say anymore.  I know it's a parody, but I also think it is not helpful to our cause.  I think you have to tell your story, in all honesty, and that resonates.  Some want to argue scripture.  It doesn't work, even when biblical scholar types do it, it doesn't work.  Not that I don't respect their knowledge, because I certainly do.  It just seems like NOTHING works once they are in there.  Not our efforts, anyway, no matter how zealous.  We have to warn them ahead of time.  It's like an innoculation against the wms.  No one I've warned has joined even when a loved one tried to get them in very aggressively.  If you know what they are about, you won't go there. 

If it's someone you love and/or is a family member…….I am in favor of taking them somewhere with no communication to the cult and try to reason them out. I feel that is one way to save someone from this. I have not done this but I am seriously considering it!

Travis
    Participant

MountainMom wrote:

@MM, I have become the true devil to my significant other. I have intervened with everyone she has tried to convert. I have gone so far as to go with them to WMS and argue my points, their flaws, in front of them. Some others, I have shown them info I have found during my research about this subject. 

I don't want to see anyone else I know falling for this crap.

I believe everyone deals with the situation and manifest their pain based on the level maturity. It is eventually what makes the difference.  

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.