The Bible testifies against the WMSCOG constantly!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

Just one example: 2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Just in this example, how many people would have been spared and how many families would not have gone through the filth of the WMSCOG if only people would have done a little bit of research prior to giving their lives to this lousy doctrine?

This part alone tells us everything we need to know about the leadership of the WMSCOG:  in which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.

How many people, knowing better, would want to be lead around by crazy/unedjucated people? These self taught, man made, scripture twisted doctrines have done enough dammage. Do some research, use the mind that God has given you, and get out of this crazy/destructive/false and twisted group. I'm not persecuting this group, I'm exposing them! 

Smurf
    Participant

Mine is a different kind, with me when it's a joke, you'll know it's a joke.

And I also know when to stop. The "Stainees" go a bit too far.

Sally
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

I can tell you this, (((Stained))) is pleased with this piece, for he hath toldeth me so.  I have been authorized from on high to go ahead and award this piece and its author a (((Stainey Award))).  Be proud. The all powerful, all seeing, and mighty (((Stained))) also toldeth me to give all you Stainiacs the following gift of song.  Enjoy the following piece from his personal collection and also from page 420 in the new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us all rise and sing.  Joshua, (((Stained))) has authorized this humble correspondent to offer you the position of missionary; you lucky so and so.  Congrats.

I am always humbled when people recognize my efforts. This I believe is my fourth Stainey Award and as I am on a first name basis with Stained I am honored to accept it once again. As for the position of missionary, I believe I have been called into a position by the One True God of leading the lost children (members of the WMSCOG) into the promise land (out of the darkness into the light). This is why I am called Joshua. I must decline the position of missionary because of my higher calling. Thank you for the offer and I hope one day you guys will help me with my calling. Keep your faith in the one who paid the price for you. Peace my friends.

Joshua, I believe I was off on a camping trip when this post was written.

Is there anything you can share with regard to how you are leading members of the wmscog, out of the darkness and into the light?

Have you had a lot of success? I would love to hear about it.

In fact, I personally would love to hear from anybody here who has had any success getting someone to see the light.

Please share anything i'm getting a little desperate and it would be greatly appreciated 

Travis
    Participant

Sally wrote:

Joshua wrote:

I can tell you this, (((Stained))) is pleased with this piece, for he hath toldeth me so.  I have been authorized from on high to go ahead and award this piece and its author a (((Stainey Award))).  Be proud. The all powerful, all seeing, and mighty (((Stained))) also toldeth me to give all you Stainiacs the following gift of song.  Enjoy the following piece from his personal collection and also from page 420 in the new (((Stained))) song book.  Let us all rise and sing.  Joshua, (((Stained))) has authorized this humble correspondent to offer you the position of missionary; you lucky so and so.  Congrats.

I am always humbled when people recognize my efforts. This I believe is my fourth Stainey Award and as I am on a first name basis with Stained I am honored to accept it once again. As for the position of missionary, I believe I have been called into a position by the One True God of leading the lost children (members of the WMSCOG) into the promise land (out of the darkness into the light). This is why I am called Joshua. I must decline the position of missionary because of my higher calling. Thank you for the offer and I hope one day you guys will help me with my calling. Keep your faith in the one who paid the price for you. Peace my friends.

Joshua, I believe I was off on a camping trip when this post was written.

Is there anything you can share with regard to how you are leading members of the wmscog, out of the darkness and into the light?

Have you had a lot of success? I would love to hear about it.

In fact, I personally would love to hear from anybody here who has had any success getting someone to see the light.

Please share anything i'm getting a little desperate and it would be greatly appreciated 

@Joshua
    or anyone who has been successful at getting anyone out of the darkness .. please share it, at least privately .. Sally isn't the only one getting a bit desperate here ..

@Smurf
    and the rest .. don't fight for who's the best or worst mental .. your chance will come… 🙂

Joshua
    Participant

I would love to be able to say that I have had a lot of success getting people out of this group. I would also like to be able to give everyone step by step directions on how to do this. Unfortunately it's not that easy and the success that I have had has taken a lot of time and effort to achieve. The best advice I continue to give people is to keep loving these people. Be there for them even when it feels impossible to do so. So many times I have felt like giving up on someone only to find out that it was during this time that the person was most confused about staying or leaving and was lashing out at me because of the confusion they felt. If at that time I had given up on them most likely they would have fled back into this group and been more resolute about it being the truth. I would have failed in more ways than one. Fortunatly for the people I have been able to keep the lines of communications open with they have all made the decision to leave. More exciting for me is that a few of those people have joined the fight and pulled others out. My loved one talked four other people into this group and I am happy to say that because of this involvement not only has my loved one left but also the four other people found their ways out as well. Since then with the help of God Almighty we have been able to get at least seven others out of this group and I have no idea how many people some of these folks have gotten out. My advice to you is simple: 1) Keep the lines of communication open, and 2) Keep showing real love to these members. If these members feel like they have a place to go and people that they can talk to and trust it's easier for them to exit. You can PM me if you want to know more. I rather enjoy conversating with most of you.

remco9519
    Participant

@Azula
    .. i agree with you on that subject, because most of these korean people are ATHEIST, and they make fool of religious people.  They themselves don't believe in that mess they created but it gives them the chance and opportunity to make money out of it.  They are the condemned but so true with those who follow them.  Pity indeed really to those who have fallen prey for they thought that they're doing good in the sight of GOD (not Ahnsahnghong or zahng gil jah) but they're actually astraying too far from the path of salvation,  for what they're doing is a TREASON & BLASPHEMY against the CREATOR & OWNER of the UNIVERSE, a sin which cannot be forgiven the penalty of which is FOREVER in HELLFIRE at the second life where there will no more death.

Viewing 5 replies - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.