Looking for Literature

• Creator
    Topic
    matt
    Participant

Hello there, I am looking for help in getting my hands on literature from the WMSCOG. I have so far been able to get a hold of a brown book and have found the online translation of the New Jerusalem, but have not found anything in English written by Ahn Sahng-hong. I have encountered the WMSCOG several times in my area and am currently finishing a series introducing my church to the group and how to evangelize to them. I would like to continue my research into the group based upon what they teach internally (not just externally, as that does not seem entirely honest).

If anybody is able to help me find literature, I would be very appreciative. Physical or digital copies will do, preferably books in a form that they would recognize and that I could direct members to.

senecatheyounger
    Participant

I have some of his works that have since been taken out of circulation by wmscog or highly guarded including ones on the trinity and “last plagues”

matt
    Participant

Thank you, I would be interested in those. I would be interested in any of their current literature as well should anybody have them.

hazelmark760
    Participant

I saw I dont know you are still looking or not, but I suggest you to check on https://www.reecoupons.com because I saw there many about this topic, you will easily get in any language. I hope it will work for you.

matt
    Participant

I am still looking, but I don’t think a coupon website is going to be where I will find it. I would still be interested for any who may have digital or physical copies.

admin
    Keymaster

A word to the wise.  Members have been known to troll various online platforms asking for WMSCOG literature in order to either buy copies, thus taking them out of circulation, or to see if anyone is distributing literature that is subject to copyright in order to gain leverage to silence critics.

matt
    Participant

Are there any avenues for finding this literature or at least getting reasonably sized excerpts? I hope to address some of their claims directly from their primary sources, but aside from the brown book, nothing seems to be accessible.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.