Leaving WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This is my first post here so if I break any unspoken rules or courtisies of this forum I apoligize, also please excuse my username I just want to be cautious of who may read my post.

Long story short, I am a part of the WMSCOG now, and I want out. I have been there around 2 months and my family still has no clue whatsoever of my involvement with them. It is taking too much time away from my studies and I am tired of them emotionally manipulating me into doing things I don't want to do.

I came here because if there was anywhere to find people who have left it would be here. Of course they have my address, mobile number etc. (though not home phone as I don't have one), so how can I leave without making things messy?

I don't know which forum to put this into so I will just put it in General.

Simon
    Participant

Under the law trash is still property heck where i grew up once i put my bin on the curb it was city property and i couldn’t take sometimes i accidentally threw away back legally

Disturbed
    Participant

Thanks for joining our group (meant in a positive way). Even if we can get 1 more person out its great. This organization has to be shut down. It’s very destructive. Most of us long term members have lasting effects after leaving. I don’t want anyone else to join or be damaged. Those who are still in also have a long journey of suffering ahead of them. It’s a terrible cycle!

Harry
    Participant

Anonymous111 wrote:

@ Harry: In the whole scheme of things I probably should bin it. But the thought of that girls' sad face when she realizes some guy threw away her book just tears me appart. What can I say, I can't help myself.

SAD FACE, really? When did you ever see a person trapped in a destructive cult with a SAD face. They all have fake happy faces!

None of this shit is funny man and if you think you can role in and out of the cult whenever you feel like it, good luck. They will stick a real pro on you like FTOS and he will have you washing floors, doing laundry and singing Kumbaya for the rest of your life.

@FTOS, that's not a compliment jerkoff!

MountainMom
    Participant

Anonymous, you can't afford to let them draw you back in with guilt, smily faces, or whatever else they will use, and believe me, they will use everything they have got to keep you.  My son has a lot of money he is giving, and they have assigned the top echelon to "handle" him.  He is under their total control.  He didn't see it coming, he just thought they were his friends and really cared about him. That's how he was approached and kept in there.  Now he has given over 4 years of his life to a total lie, and things are worse than he even knows in many areas of his life.  

They only care about the money he gives, the slave labor, recruiting, and the power they have over him.  If he didn't give any money, they would show their true colors.  Not the other members who are also fooled, but the ones in control who know this is a farce.  I know some actually believe in it, and I feel so sorry for them as well. 

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ Harry: " When did you ever see a person trapped in a destructive cult with a SAD face. They all have fake happy faces!", the girls there would sometimes get teary and emotional when talking about their faith. Now I am a staunch guy and there is not much that would phase me, but this is just one of those things.

@ MountainMom: I am very sorry to hear about your son. I also feel sorry for those who really do believe it. Sometimes while watching the chief pastor sermons I looked at joo cheol kim and just wondered what he was thinking, how could he hold a straight face while leading so many astray? What did he do behind closed doors? How high do you have to go to find the real face of it? I will never know, but it fascinates me.

I haven't recieved a text or phone call in 24 hours and the pastor said the last message he sent me would be the final one, I think he finally understands that I am not coming back.

Smurf
    Participant

Anonymous111 wrote:

I haven't recieved a text or phone call in 24 hours and the pastor said the last message he sent me would be the final one, I think he finally understands that I am not coming back.

Hehe-he he.. he.. ha …ha ho- hi… he… he.

Expect more messages.

Harry
    Participant

Anonymous111 wrote:

@ Harry: " When did you ever see a person trapped in a destructive cult with a SAD face. They all have fake happy faces!", the girls there would sometimes get teary and emotional when talking about their faith. Now I am a staunch guy and there is not much that would phase me, but this is just one of those things.

@ MountainMom: I am very sorry to hear about your son. I also feel sorry for those who really do believe it. Sometimes while watching the chief pastor sermons I looked at joo cheol kim and just wondered what he was thinking, how could he hold a straight face while leading so many astray? What did he do behind closed doors? How high do you have to go to find the real face of it? I will never know, but it fascinates me.

OK kid, it's your call, good luck, "we'll be praying for you" cause "we" know how fucked up they are. try not to do anything stupid.      Btw, if you do go back, make sure you buy some knee pads and wipe the floor in a circular motion or mother won't be happy. Just throw the book away and stop fucking around. Now promise uncle Harry you won't go back

Joshua
    Participant

Offer to give the girl back her book but she has to come over to a Assemblies of God church, or something like that, to get it. I am really curious to see if they would come and get it.

emil
    Participant

Anonymous111 wrote:

No man is a match for a teary eyed woman. Ladies, don't pounce on me. I pointing out your strength.

Simon
    Participant

Would be an interesting experiment Joshua. though i wouldn’t be at all surprised.if she came. for it. save fathers book from Satans hands lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

@smurf
    : I don't know mate, it's been 48 hours and still no message.

@harry
    : " Btw, if you do go back, make sure you buy some knee pads and wipe the floor in a circular motion or mother won't be happy.", made me laugh pretty hard. I can't just throw the book away mate, that is destruction of property and I can't do that with a clean conscience. Least of all to a cute korean girl.

I have to disagree with you here lads, I am going to give her book back. But I am just going to drop it off then leave, ideally they will not even know I am there when I do so.

Cephas' Brother
    Participant

Good for you man. It might feel good in a way to throw that book out, but it's the right thing to do to give it back to her. I'll echo the others here though in saying that they'll be on the look out for you, and they'll most likely try and bring you back. You sound like you genuinely didn't buy their story in the first place though, so their pursuit will likely be….fruitless… ๐Ÿ™‚

Questioninginla
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

@Anonymous111…be glad you only missed a birthday. Many of us have missed most family/friend celebrations which have occurred on Saturdays. We have missed years of special occasions. I'm happy that it didn't take you long to see their games. I spent time recently with some good friends….they expressed they really missed me during my time in the church. I am so grateful that they stuck around. One of the lessons I will take from the church is the true value of family & friends.

Don't stress out if you don't feel that you can make up to your little sister that you missed her birthday. She will have many more & hopefully she will forget this one time. I'm glad you came to the website to find the identity of the church. Anyway…enough rambling. I have to get up in a couple of hours.

This is NOT what The True WMSCOG says on his YouTube comment panel…..

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Good for you man. It might feel good in a way to throw that book out, but it's the right thing to do to give it back to her. I'll echo the others here though in saying that they'll be on the look out for you, and they'll most likely try and bring you back. You sound like you genuinely didn't buy their story in the first place though, so their pursuit will likely be….fruitless… ๐Ÿ™‚

This is like saying "hey, don't throw that poison in the trash, it's still good".  Because she might be sad ? or you might hurt their feelings ?  That's why you wouldn't throw it in the trash where it belongs ?  Grow some fucking balls and then latch on to them.   Maybe you can get some use out of it though, like for the bottom of a bird cage or as kindling for the Fireplace.  Can I get an Amen ?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Anonymous111 wrote:

@ Harry: In the whole scheme of things I probably should bin it. But the thought of that girls' sad face when she realizes some guy threw away her book just tears me appart. What can I say, I can't help myself.

SAD FACE, really? When did you ever see a person trapped in a destructive cult with a SAD face. They all have fake happy faces!

None of this shit is funny man and if you think you can role in and out of the cult whenever you feel like it, good luck. They will stick a real pro on you like FTOS and he will have you washing floors, doing laundry and singing Kumbaya for the rest of your life.

@FTOS, that's not a compliment jerkoff!

I Jesus echo the wise words of Harry for he is wise beyond his years. 

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Offer to give the girl back her book but she has to come over to a Assemblies of God church, or something like that, to get it. I am really curious to see if they would come and get it.

LMAO.

Harry
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Maybe you can get some use out of it though, like for the bottom of a bird cage or as kindling for the Fireplace.  Can I get an Amen ?

AMEN…….JESUS!!!!         (Watch those F-bombs though your getting me in trouble with one of my favorite peep's)

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Harry wrote:

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Maybe you can get some use out of it though, like for the bottom of a bird cage or as kindling for the Fireplace.  Can I get an Amen ?

AMEN…….JESUS!!!!         (Watch those F-bombs though your getting me in trouble with one of my favorite peep's)

Ahh, Harry, it is good to see you.  Thank you for the Amen.  As for the F words, I absolve myself. <wink> 

Harry
    Participant

Absolve yourself???…..GOOD CALL JESUS

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ Cepha's brother: Yeah I never bought their tales, I made sure to consult a friend with a pretty good knowledge on these sorts of matters throughout my pursuit. Thanks for the advice though.

@Jesus: I can understand where you are coming from in wanting me to throw the book away, I feel the same way about a few other things. But I obviously do not feel as strongly about this particular issue as you do. And so I cannot throw it away, it is not a matter of growing some nuts, this is a matter of noble decency.

Viewing 20 replies - 61 through 80 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.