Leaving WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This is my first post here so if I break any unspoken rules or courtisies of this forum I apoligize, also please excuse my username I just want to be cautious of who may read my post.

Long story short, I am a part of the WMSCOG now, and I want out. I have been there around 2 months and my family still has no clue whatsoever of my involvement with them. It is taking too much time away from my studies and I am tired of them emotionally manipulating me into doing things I don't want to do.

I came here because if there was anywhere to find people who have left it would be here. Of course they have my address, mobile number etc. (though not home phone as I don't have one), so how can I leave without making things messy?

I don't know which forum to put this into so I will just put it in General.

Simon
    Participant

Jesus of Nazareth wrote:

Cephas' Brother wrote:

Good for you man. It might feel good in a way to throw that book out, but it's the right thing to do to give it back to her. I'll echo the others here though in saying that they'll be on the look out for you, and they'll most likely try and bring you back. You sound like you genuinely didn't buy their story in the first place though, so their pursuit will likely be….fruitless… 🙂

This is like saying "hey, don't throw that poison in the trash, it's still good".  Because she might be sad ? or you might hurt their feelings ?  That's why you wouldn't throw it in the trash where it belongs ?  Grow some fucking balls and then latch on to them.   Maybe you can get some use out of it though, like for the bottom of a bird cage or as kindling for the Fireplace.  Can I get an Amen ?

Nope

genny
    Participant

Anonymous111, I think it's great that you are getting yourself out of this situation.  Way to go!  And I also support your decision to return the book, since it does not belong to you, only on loan.  If she had given it to you on the other hand, that would be different.

Viewing 2 replies - 81 through 82 (of 82 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.