I wish to share with you my dream.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

About a week ago I was dreaming. The dream seemed almost real as of course some dreams do. I was walking with Jesus and the twelve disciples. As we were walking along some of the disciples split off from us and went to other places to share the good news. There was no sorrow for these departures even though we did not know when we would see them again only that we would. There were only a few of us left when we came upon a heavily injured man. He was still alive but could barley move and pretty much couldn’t formulate a complete thought. I took pity on this man and picked him up and brought him with us. I knew that Jesus could heal him of his wounds and make him whole again. The man smelled so bad that it was hard for me not to gag and he was so bloody and filthy that I got covered. I did not feel that I could just leave him so I carried on. The man kept trying to make me understand something that I knew couldn’t be right. After a while we came to a stream. I put the man down next to it and suddenly he had his face fully into the water gulping down mouthfuls of water. I also kneeled down and drank from the stream. This man was famished and dehydrated. Once again, after cleaning us both up a bit I picked this man up and started to carry him once again. After a while the engorgement of how much he had drank overwhelmed him and he threw up all over me. It was gross but my compassion to help this man was greater than anything else. The man passed out while I was carrying him. I asked Jesus, “Why haven’t you just healed him? We all know that you are capable.” Jesus answered, “Because he hasn’t asked me to.” 

A couple of days later I was asking God what he meant to share with me through this dream. As he revealed it to me I share it with you. I have been walking with Jesus for a while. There have been people who have been around for a time. Sometimes they come back or stay in touch, sometimes they don't. We'll meet again in Heaven someday. The helpless and heavily wounded man is a representation of the trapped souls of the WMSCOG. The expectations and public corrections placed on these folks have beaten them down. The overwhelming undue influence of pressure to learn the ways of the WMS have lowered the members to a point where even some of their conversations don't make sense. The water that you both drank represents the truth but because of the bondage and torrment the members are under they cannot keep the truth inside them. You must keep bringing the truth to them. You cannot save them! When they want the truth. When they want to be healed. When they want to be free all they have to do is ask me.

prtyeyes
    Participant

Wow! That dream bought me to tears. I pray my friend will ask so he can be free.

Joshua
    Participant

I’m going to share another dream / vision I had prior to my loved one coming back to Jesus Christ. We were on this cliff face standing on a ledge that was only 8 – 10″ thick. I had one arm around my loved one and my other hand was holding onto part of the cliff so we wouldn’t fall. My loved one was pushing against me constantly trying to push away from me. There was an outcropping above us with a rope dangling over the edge. It was 6 or 7′ away from us. There were three choices. One: We could work together and be able to reach the rope and climb up. Two: We could both fall and be lost. Three: I could let my loved one go. Jump for the rope and save myself. The rock that I was clinging to was Jesus and I knew that we could both once again be standing on the rock and both be saved. There were times when I had my doubts. I knew that I would stand on the rock again but at times it felt like my strength was failing and my loved one would fall. God gave me the strength to hang on and today our whole family stands on the rock of Jesus Christ. I hope this encourages you to keep trying and never give up. It may take a long time and there will be struggles but there’s always hope.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

I had a dream that came true. It was a very sad dream. I was being raped in an apartment bed room. I called my best friend at the time & explained to her in detail the dream I had. A few days later she calls me & says her sister was raped the same way I had dreamt it. This isn't the 1st time that has happened. I dreamt that my daughter died of unknown reasons. I went to her crib & she was dead. A couple days later, an email was sent out at work explaining how one of my co-worker's baby had died of SIDS. A lot of the bad dreams I have tend to come to reality within a couple weeks time. But it's only the bad ones.. =(

Simon
    Participant

That is awful 🙁

Joshua
    Participant

I hope and pray that we can change your dreams. Do you want to pray with us?

Joshua
    Participant

I had another dream and I don’t know what it means. Maybe someone here will have some godly insight. My brother and I got attacked by a lion. The lion had a good grip on my brothers arm. I managed to open the lions mouth and free my brother. Once he was free I took a piece of bungee cord and wrapped it around the lions mouth. My brother went away at this point. It’s not like he ran away, he just left. Every so often the lion would get out of the bungee cord. I would quickly rewrap its mouth shut. After several times of doing this it seems that the lion and I started to make a game out of this. I was sure that there was some sort of authority type person coming to get the animal but at the same time I was almost enjoying the interaction. It was dangerous and scary but at the same time challenging and empowering. Any ideas what this means?

justasitis
    Participant

First of all, let me say thank you for letting me know you better for sharing your dreams. But how I may interpret them may not be what they are meant to be showing you. Probably only you can interpret them accurately. For instance, the lion is a symbol – what it means to you, only you know. However, you asked for ideas for what this means, so here are my ideas – only you knows how valid these ideas are. You seem to have been given some strength by speaking out against wmscog, some way of demonstrating what you think you know to be true. a way to be strong. You have been challenged, have risen to that challenge and feel strenghthened by speaking out. You may be risking something by doing so – maybe your relationship with your brother – but to you it seems worth it. You have found something that matters to you.

I for one, am very glad you are doing so.

Joshua
    Participant

I like the responses so far and I thank you for the encouragement.

Simon
    Participant

not to get down on the wonderful mood we must remember sometimes a dream is just a dream.

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, If you had the ability to dicipher dreams (maybe you do) what do you honestly feel that this one might be saying? I understand that sometimes dreams are just dreams but if this did mean something what do you think it might be?

Simon
    Participant

Let us say this is from God for the sake of arguement

In scripture Lions have been used to represent  Christ, false prophets, and Satan. I would assume if it was attack from the Lion it would be Satan or a follower of Satan because I hardly believe Jesus is out to attack you. 

The thought is does your brother mean your physical brother or does he just represent people you are concerned about being chased down and nearly dragged down with Satan and the fact you make your effort to free them? and you continue to do so constantly fighting against him trying to not let him grab any more until he is dealt with?

I dunno kinda a weird thought but I am not good with dreams lol and I really dunno if it means anything or really what it would mean only God could tell for sure.

Joshua
    Participant

Thank you, your observation is helpful. I don't know if it matters but in my dream it was my flesh in blood brother. You are right however, it could represent anyone and/or everyone that I care about.

justasitis
    Participant

You seem to have been given lots of possibilities for what your dream may mean  – only you can figure out what it truly means for you. And this you can do. 

Joshua
    Participant

Every so often I have a dream that has a bit of an impact. I like to share some of these dreams with you. Some of my dreams are none of your business. (Ha,Ha) Ok, check this out: In my dream I was down at my families campsite just off of a river. Every so often I would pick up a stone and either skip it across the water or just make a splash with it. After a while I grew tired of this and I laid back at the waters edge and eventually fell asleep. Inside of my dream within my dream I was at the place where a prostitute was about to be stoned. I'm sure that you has all heard or read the story. I had a rock in my hand and I felt very righteous in what I was about to do. Just then the words of Jesus came into all of our ears, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." My righteousness quickly faded to embarrassment and then to shame. I woke up next to the river and while I was sleeping my feet had managed to dip into the water. In my hand I managed to grasp a rock while I was asleep. As revelation started coming to me I woke up for real. I prayed that God would reveal to me the meaning behind what I had witnessed. Slowly the answers came to me. The prostitute in my dream represents the WMSCOG. This is hard to swallow I know but keep reading. There was a point in my life where I was so angry and filled with selfrighteousness that I wanted to stone to death this cult. Jesus is who got me through that but not without some serious internal reflection. Even though I knew this group was and is wrong my own actions and feelings were also wrong. He showed me that I needed to show the kind of compassion to these cult members that Jesus showed to that prostitute. He never condoned the lifesyle and choices that this woman had made but he did show her compassion and love. He even risked the anger of the crowed and his own physical being in order to give this woman a chance. Now get this: Jesus took my hatred away and replaced it with compassion in me. When he did that he clensed me. This is the representation of my feet going into the water at the edge of the river. He washed my feet and made me want to be a better person. I want to be more like him. Folks, please don't misunderstand me. I am as human as anyone else and just as suceptable to sin. Perfection is not a term that defines me. I hope this story reaches all of you on a personal level and in some way helps you in whatever you're going through. Please feel free to comment if you wish I rather enjoy other peoples take on some of the things I bring to the forum.

Joshua
    Participant

This is not a dream just a story I read that I want to share with you.

Once upon a time there was a young man. This young man was not very tollerate of other people. Whether it was a difference of oppinion or not getting his own way he would easily fly off the handle. Many times it was so bad that people didn't want to deal with him. This young mans father decided that his son should put a nail into their wood fence everytime he lost control of himself. Over time hundreds of nails were driven into the fence. As this young man matured and gained control over his emotions eventually he got to the point where he was not putting nails into the fence. While discussing this with his father another decision was made. The father was proud of how his son had developed up to this point. The decision that was made was for every day that the son kept himself under control he was to remove one nail. On most days this young man was able to remove a nail. Like all of us he would slip up now and again but overall the nails kept coming out. After quite a while this young man goes up to his father with the last nail in his hand. Feeling quite impressed with himself and knowing that his father was also very proud of him he presented the last nail. The father was very proud of him but there was one more lesson for this young man to learn through this. The father brought the young man over to the fence and showed him all of the holes that had been left behind. The damage done to the fence could never be repaired it could only be forgiven. Understanding all of the damage he had caused over the duration the young man was truly sorry and humbly asked for forgiveness. Folks, every harsh word spoken in unjustified anger creates a hole. There is the power of life and death in our tounges. This story is directed at everybody and I hope that you all take this and share it outside of out website here. One more thing, PLEASE forgive me if I ever created any holes.

Joshua
    Participant

For the newer members of our forum I felt the need to share some of myself with you. Some of this I'm sure you'll be able to relate to. Feel free to comment if you wish. I'm very open to it.

Joshua
    Participant

Just wanted to give others an opportunity to read this.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

My dreams are starting to come back! They aren't light and fluffy but I have suppressed the messages I receive in my sleep for some time. I'm trying to open up and strengthen my dreams. Our energy is powerful and can help answer a lot of questions about divinity. After proof reading I kind of sound like a psycho. Lol.

ChurchDestroyer101
    Participant

lame.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

You forgot the word "is" before "lame" there..

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.