I wish to share with you my dream.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

About a week ago I was dreaming. The dream seemed almost real as of course some dreams do. I was walking with Jesus and the twelve disciples. As we were walking along some of the disciples split off from us and went to other places to share the good news. There was no sorrow for these departures even though we did not know when we would see them again only that we would. There were only a few of us left when we came upon a heavily injured man. He was still alive but could barley move and pretty much couldn’t formulate a complete thought. I took pity on this man and picked him up and brought him with us. I knew that Jesus could heal him of his wounds and make him whole again. The man smelled so bad that it was hard for me not to gag and he was so bloody and filthy that I got covered. I did not feel that I could just leave him so I carried on. The man kept trying to make me understand something that I knew couldn’t be right. After a while we came to a stream. I put the man down next to it and suddenly he had his face fully into the water gulping down mouthfuls of water. I also kneeled down and drank from the stream. This man was famished and dehydrated. Once again, after cleaning us both up a bit I picked this man up and started to carry him once again. After a while the engorgement of how much he had drank overwhelmed him and he threw up all over me. It was gross but my compassion to help this man was greater than anything else. The man passed out while I was carrying him. I asked Jesus, “Why haven’t you just healed him? We all know that you are capable.” Jesus answered, “Because he hasn’t asked me to.” 

A couple of days later I was asking God what he meant to share with me through this dream. As he revealed it to me I share it with you. I have been walking with Jesus for a while. There have been people who have been around for a time. Sometimes they come back or stay in touch, sometimes they don't. We'll meet again in Heaven someday. The helpless and heavily wounded man is a representation of the trapped souls of the WMSCOG. The expectations and public corrections placed on these folks have beaten them down. The overwhelming undue influence of pressure to learn the ways of the WMS have lowered the members to a point where even some of their conversations don't make sense. The water that you both drank represents the truth but because of the bondage and torrment the members are under they cannot keep the truth inside them. You must keep bringing the truth to them. You cannot save them! When they want the truth. When they want to be healed. When they want to be free all they have to do is ask me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.