I wish to challenge everyone here.

• Creator
    Topic
    Joshua
    Participant

As I was listening to Christian radio over the last few weeks and one song keeps hitting me right in my spirit. I don't remember the name of the song. It talks about how when we forgive we feel like we are losing or conseeding to something. No one likes to be on the losing end of anything except maybe losing weight. Are we really forgiving or asking for forgiveness if we feel that we are somehow losing? Forgiveness is supposed to be a great thing but our hearts and attitudes might now be in the right place on this subject. This is even more of a challenge for members of the WMS because of the idea that they have the "truth". For this mindset it makes it so much harder to ask for forgiveness because it is engrained that they are always right therefore what do they need to ask forgiveness for? Talk about missing out on a great potential blessing. Lets get our heads and our hearts in the right state and accept forgiveness and forgive each other with the holy grace that Jesus gives to us.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.