examining the website encountering-ahnsahnghong.com

• Creator
    Topic
    Mayor and Mike
    Participant

Let's examine this website shall we. 

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

I want to point out a few things with this website. 

1. The "proud member" creates a wide contrast between his church and the Catholic church. Now if I do the same, suppose I compare myself to the worst criminals like ISIS suicide bombers, then I look like a saint. "Look at me, I'm a holy and righteous because I don't do as they do." Now if you refer to the bible, then who did God bless? The pharisee or the tax collector? The proud member (in my opinion) is acting like a pharisee. 

2. Notice how the "proud member" creates a website called "encountering-ahnsahnhong.com" It is a knock off to genny's site. 

3. He asks the question, is our church heresy? Sounds like he has been reading on this website when we talked about the belief of mama is heresy. 

4. He mentions that only one voice is doing all the shouting. Colon. No that's a lie. Families are experiencing division and destruction (in my opinion) across the nations. 

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Mayor That has been their tactic, and members are eating it up. A current member told me that Brian Taylor is being paid by NCPCOG. If they make their opposition seem as one body, instead if Many different people with varying problems, then they solidify “Us vs Them”. But the part where they say that exmembers “accuse reading bible verses and singing New songs as brainwashing” is comical. No WMS, your forced-thought, leading statements are the brainwashing tricks. I remember once in fragrance, the Overseer made the statement;

“..But bredder en sister, we don’t break up families, do we?!?” Of course there were alot of “Ahmen” being yelled. I almost burst into laughter. I wanted to say yea, you do. Because that woman right there had an abortion and didnt even tell her husband. Leading peoples minds, all the time. Shame on WMS

Mayor and Mike
    Participant

A current member says that Brian is being paid by the NCPCOG? Huh?

How the holy mother do they come up with that?!

You what? Brain doesn't need to be paid because he would rather volunteer his time instead. That is whats up. 

Abortion? We need to put these jimbronees on trial before exile. 

MountainMom
    Participant

The lie about Brian Taylor is awful, but it is so ludicrous that I can't really take it very seriously.  That part about the abortion is really horrifying though.  It is just so sad.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

They have used this lie for a while. The overseer told my someone I know this; “You know deh pay dee people, ya know!” he said. Again, if they can get members to believe Ex members are in a core unified movement against WMS, members will believe the enemy isnt the WMS itself.

MountainMom
    Participant

The lies they tell will catch up with them.  It always does. 

Abhigail Delema
    Participant

Here in India ,Mumbai they have a list of families that are broken and their husbands have come to zion to fight with the pastors because the wives and children don't listen to them.If we carefully notice they are given powers by the pastors they are either large or small group leaders or deaconess the list is as follows and it can go on.

1 Monica Shah family

2 Elizabeth Parmar

3 Philo Correa  

4 Jessy Vargease

5 Priya DSousa

6 Panzy D,Souza

This is a list of families broken whose husbands have come and fought in zion.  

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Ahbigail Thats a known tactic. If they vslue you, they give you a title position, or a big responsibility. Or, they may even leave you alon about certain aspects of your life. We had a deaconess, very pretty woman and suit, she could have been a model. When she didnt want to marry a goofy deacon, she married a non beleiver whom she liked. They left her alone. There was a rich Engineer also. He tithed consistently, but he didnt consistently attend services and nevee a full Saturday. Was he ever bothered, yelled at or rebuked? Never.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It's all about the money.  And they have plenty of it.  So does the dead guy ex-God Moon's family (the Moon's own billions of dollars in assets around the world).  I'd love to see a balance sheet on all the assets owned by the Scientologists …. Starting a "religion" like WMSCOG can be very profitable.  So members that donate bookoo bucks are pampered.  Makes sense!  If you are a member wandering around on this site, just be aware that Choo Choo and Dongy Lee are counting on you to keep that money flowing in!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Heinrich Its the old divide and conquer through roole and position, trick. They tried it subtly with my family. They also use your success to modivate others, “See bredder en sister….see how much Heinrich sacrifice for our God. Tsk..if only others could be like him.”

genny
    Participant

Hey, all.  I've been out of town for a little while and have missed so much already!  I can't believe this person took my website title and is using it pro-wmscog.  How low-handed it that!

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@genny So low handed. But they must be desperate. This shows how worldy they are. These people dont obey a thing in the Bible. They play victim one minute, then throw blows the next.

Elaine
    Participant

UJ. Totally agree. They are using the Bible as a tool to deceive people. They do not obey bible as well as do not keep all the commands.

For my family member now a Pastor was all so upset and calls this ex-member Judas when he revealed his marriage to the korean to us. He yelled and said bring him here and I will "slap him". 

He uses these hands to baptize new recruits. WMS points their finger at all the other churches and their greatest enemy is the RC and exposing their money and scandal while the real wolf is in sheeps clothing taking advantage of this situation and deceiving people with a false doctrine and robbing them of their time and money .

Oh yes these WMS hypocrits also went to the RC for help in Mumbai. Maybe they hate them all the more because the association refused to help them when they were in trouble with Rahul.

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Elaine… They went to the RCC for help? Oooh so tell. And who is Rahul?

jw03550
    Participant

Elaine wrote:

and their greatest enemy is the RC

their greatest enemy is a free exchange of ideas.

btw – what is the RC?

Ms Freedom
    Participant

The RC or RCC is the Roman Catholic Church. And I agree with you – their greatest enemy is free exchange of ideas (and the control the WMS has over the members).

UntouchableJ
    Participant

@Ms.Freedom Free exchange is harmful to them. Early members will tell you before Google and Wikipedia grew, that when WMS was denying Zhang and ASH were married, the internet wasnt “the tree of knowledge”. Plus, social media has exploded and its another area where people can oust them in their lies.

But them going to the RCC doesnt surprise me. They love the media when they are calling them, but hate them when they are the topic of scorn.

jw03550
    Participant

along the lines of the topic:

free exchange of ideas, see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAECyLvSCHg

the threat today to these regimes is found in Luke 12/3; and POS like bill maher say the bible is useless..

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.