Did Ahn Sahng-Hong Have Children?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by shimon on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus and moved here for further discussion:

This page is downright lying.

The Church DOES NOT DENY Ahnsahnghong was married before and had children this was brought full attention to me by my deacon and confirmed by our Pastor.  The Church DIRECTLY TEACHES that Ahnsahnghong is Elijah in the study Mission of Elijah.

Simon
    Participant

I suppose it could be taken that way It could just as easily mean the Angels own free will is to obey God or even that he is speaking to those angels who do obey God

Simon
    Participant

and considering the Lament against the King of Tyre it seems unlikely Angels are restricted to obeying God

Joshua
    Participant

Shimon, I’m glad to see members of the WMSCOG posting here but I am going to ask that you stick to the topic of discussion. You’re making a habit of going away from the subject matter. Did Ahn have children? What does that mean? Why has the truth been changed by this group over time?

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Shimon, I'm glad to see members of the WMSCOG posting here but I am going to ask that you stick to the topic of discussion. You're making a habit of going away from the subject matter. Did Ahn have children? What does that mean? Why has the truth been changed by this group over time?

I am only answering questions and statements made I have never strayed from the topic myself.

I already said Ahnsahnghong had children, it means he lived a normal human life as Christ did 2,000 years ago. I cannot answer the last question but I have not experienced any such thing.

Joshua
    Participant

So if I am to follow your train of thought here then Jesus was married and had children. Ahn lived like Jesus did as you put it. Ahn’s sons would have to be the sons of god. Where’s that in the scriptures? What kind of double standard are you trying to sell here? Jesus did not live a normal human life as you put it. He lived a perfect life that no other person on earth has been able to. If he had not lived a sinless life then he would not have been able to attone for our sins and we would not be having this discussion.

Simon
    Participant

He lived a normal enough human life that the world.could.reject him.on it .

Also no being ahnsahnghong’s physical child would not make you son of

God we are not our flesh.

also no Jesus at his first coming didn’t have children but if he had it wouldn’t make a difference .

ttr
    Participant

Ahnsahnghong had children, it means he lived a normal human life as Christ did 2,000 years ago.

i dunno.. there are a lot of differences between his life and that of Jesus Christ:

1. Jesus didn't have kids, Ahn did
    2. Jesus wasn't married, Ahn was
    3. Jesus was put to death, Ahn died of natural causes
    4. Jesus was born of a virgin, Ahn was not
    5. Jesus was raised by Jewish parents then started his own church, Ahn was raised by Buddhist parents, then became SDA, then started his own church.
    6. Jesus performed signs and miracles to prove he spoke for God, Ahn did not
    7. When Jesus appears post-Resurrection, He bears his wounds, Ahn does not have wounds

Not much miraculous about Ahn.  Seems like a pretty ordinary life if you just lay it out. 

I'd like to point out that Ahn wrote many books and letters, and the WMSCOG has how many available for you to read?  Why don't they have Problems with New Jerusalem, the Bride and Women's Viels in their bookstore?

So God comes to earth and writes books, and you don't have them all available to you?  

Emily
    Participant

shimon wrote:

He lived a normal enough human life that the world.could.reject him.on it .

Also no being ahnsahnghong's physical child would not make you son of

God we are not our flesh.

also no Jesus at his first coming didn't have children but if he had it wouldn't make a difference .

Shimon,

Ahn was married and had children.  So he cheated on "god the mother".  Does God sin?   

genny
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

I disagree. Im sure Yeshua was married to Miriam of Magdala. Does it mean that having a physcal wife is wrong? Nope. G-d could love a physical being as Iam sure Yeshua loved Miriam.

Where did that information come from?

ttr
    Participant

so the son married the mother?  

that doesn't seem right.

ttr
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Ahn would of broken the law of adultery by taking a spiritual wife.

good point

Simon
    Participant

Not every aspect of his physical life need be the same that was in fact a huge part of my point.

Problems with new, Jerusalem..was recalled by ahnsahnghong himself in 1983 after he exposed un sue young

Emily again no, cheating involved

Jesus is not literally the zion but, the father himself in the role of a son.

Not sure what was meant by taking a spiritual wife and adultery

Simon
    Participant

Nope you cannot mix carnal and spiritual

Simon
    Participant

Also when an unbeliever leaves you are no longer bound by the covenant of marriage anyway

Joshua
    Participant

Once again the Bible says whatever you have done in your mind you've done in your body. Your mother and father weren't with each other when they were having children. Oops. Just curious, which one was the unbeliever if in fact there was no cheating?

Simon
    Participant

That’s how you see it

Joshua
    Participant

This is Gods word. I'm still curious as to which one was the unbeliever?

Simon
    Participant

If they are not God they could not have cheated on each other with their physical spouses right?. For the reason they’d never have been, married and if they are God you have to accept it, isn’t cheating because God doesn’t.

As for unbelievers ahnsahnghong and mothers physical spouses were not Christian

Simon
    Participant

according to the Law of God if an unbeliever deserts you you are no longer bound to the covenant of Marriage.

Simon
    Participant

Well in the New Covenant, in the Old Covenant either party to dissolve a marriage without sin, as a concession admittedly.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.