Did Ahn Sahng-Hong Have Children?

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    Moved-Comment
    Participant

This comment was originally posted by shimon on Ahnsahnghong's Tombstone Says "The Prophet Elijah", Not Jesus and moved here for further discussion:

This page is downright lying.

The Church DOES NOT DENY Ahnsahnghong was married before and had children this was brought full attention to me by my deacon and confirmed by our Pastor.  The Church DIRECTLY TEACHES that Ahnsahnghong is Elijah in the study Mission of Elijah.

Joshua
    Participant

Ok, I’m confused. Are you saying that the WMSCOG claims that Ahn is Elijah? That would mean that according to them Elijah is Jesus Christ. Are you sure this is what they say? This teaching would stand against their other teachings that Ahn is the second coming of Christ. I’m sure you’re going to want to ask you group about this contradiction.

Simon
    Participant

Actually it is prophetic in meaning not literal Elijah. It is like calling Him the Last Adam and King David.

Even John the Baptist was not literally the same person as Elijah 2,000 years ago he had a mission similar to that of Elijah.

<This teaching would stand against their other teachings that Ahn is the second coming of Christ.>

Actually it is a key componant to the role of second coming Christ to reveal Mother.

Joshua
    Participant

Talk about twisted. Please show me in the Bible where Elijah is supposed to come again. How about where someone like Elijah is supposed to be Jesus Christ. John the Baptist was not Jesus or maybe your group teaches that he is. This group does believe that Christ predicted his own return for 1988. Just another teaching that I’m glad I don’t understand.

Simon
    Participant

Please don’ttwist my words I never said join the baptist was Jesus, not did I imply it

Joshua
    Participant

But you said John the Baptist was prophetical Elijah. Now there’s the claim that Ahn was Elijah and reincarnate Jesus Christ. So you’re saying Elijah is Jesus? Your teachings are not making sense. You might want to flee to Zion and get some clarification if you don’t understand your own religion.

Simon
    Participant

Neither John nor ahnsahnghong are the elijah of the ot nor are either of them eachother

Elijah restored the covenant with Israel as did John and ahnsahnghong

Joshua
    Participant

Now Ahn is not Elijah? How many times are you going to go around this mountain before you get dizzy? Check this out: Ahn didn't even open the seven seals. If that's a lie then how can you trust anything else that you've been told? It can be argued that the first few seals might have been opened so far but there's no way that the fourth seal has been opened yet. The only way for anyone to believe that it has been is to have information totally twisted to form a untrue and unreal conclusion. Again you need to do your own research outside of this group and away from their influence. Find the real truth! When you do you will see that is not what you've been told! The truth will set you free.

Simon
    Participant

I am not going in circles you, are twisting my words

genny
    Participant

Going back to the original post…

"The Church DOES NOT DENY Ahnsahnghong was married before and had children this was brought full attention to me by my deacon and confirmed by our Pastor."

#1 — Why were so many members previously taught that Ahnsahnghong was not married and had no children?  Are you a recent member or a long-term member, shimon?

#2 — If a god-in-the-flesh has physical children here on earth, what nature are those children?  Are they human, or god, or half-god?  Don't you see a problem with that?

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

Going back to the original post…

"The Church DOES NOT DENY Ahnsahnghong was married before and had children this was brought full attention to me by my deacon and confirmed by our Pastor."

#1 — Why were so many members previously taught that Ahnsahnghong was not married and had no children?  Are you a recent member or a long-term member, shimon?

#2 — If a god-in-the-flesh has physical children here on earth, what nature are those children?  Are they human, or god, or half-god?  Don't you see a problem with that?

You will have to define recent and long term. But considering he was still married when he founded his church and for a while after it would be hard to hide that from them at that time. and considring there are members who knew him physically.

Their nature would be no different from our own. God's flesh is the same as our flesh it is God's Spirit that makes God in the flesh God.

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

You will have to define recent and long term. But considering he was still married when he founded his church and for a while after it would be hard to hide that from them at that time. and considring there are members who knew him physically.

Their nature would be no different from our own. God's flesh is the same as our flesh it is God's Spirit that makes God in the flesh God.

I would say in this case that recent would be a year (or two) or less.  I've talked with exmembers who were members for 10+ years, and they were only told recently about Ahn's family.  Previously they had been told he had no children.  Why?  And how many current members are there who knew Ahn personally?

About the children's nature, doesn't the wmscog teach that children receive the nature of their parents?  Wasn't I taught a whole study related to that concerning 'god the mother'?  You are saying that there is no connection now?

And what about sin?  Was is possible for Ahnsahnghong to sin with his body of flesh?

Simon
    Participant

genny wrote:

shimon wrote:

I would say in this case that recent would be a year (or two) or less.  I've talked with exmembers who were members for 10+ years, and they were only told recently about Ahn's family.  Previously they had been told he had no children.  Why?  And how many current members are there who knew Ahn personally?

About the children's nature, doesn't the wmscog teach that children receive the nature of their parents?  Wasn't I taught a whole study related to that concerning 'god the mother'?  You are saying that there is no connection now?

And what about sin?  Was is possible for Ahnsahnghong to sin with his body of flesh?

We receive our physical nature from our physical parents, not our spiritual nature.

Simon
    Participant

I never said a thing about sin

genny
    Participant

shimon wrote:

genny wrote:

shimon wrote:

We receive our physical nature from our physical parents, not our spiritual nature.

I don't understand what you mean.  Aren't people born with a spiritual nature?  They are not just a physical body.

And would you please go back and try my other questions?

Simon
    Participant

Yes but that doesn’t come fRom out physical parents

As for ability to sin I don’t see sin as an ability but lack of ability to do gods will I cannot but guess at why they were told otherwise . Gossip and misunderstanding occur everywhere and no idea how many knew him the elders always whith mother in the photos did I know that much

Simon
    Participant

Oh and baptism date 3 26 10

genny
    Participant

Thank you shimon.  That's about 2 years.  How long was it before you were told about Ahn's divorce and children?  Does it bother you that he was divorced?  And would it bother you if these other exmembers were taught these 'misunderstandings and gossip' by their deacons and pastors?

Simon
    Participant

loocpoc wrote:

Nobody is born with sin.. Arent spirtiual lives apart of who raises and the way our parents believe?

How do newborn babies die if people are not born with sin when death is the result of your own sin?

genny wrote:

Thank you shimon.  That's about 2 years.  How long was it before you were told about Ahn's divorce and children?  Does it bother you that he was divorced?  And would it bother you if these other exmembers were taught these 'misunderstandings and gossip' by their deacons and pastors?

I don't remember a year  a bit over. It doesn't bother me it would depend on the circumstances behind the divorce a believer is not bound when an unbeliever wants divorce. As for misunderstandings and gossip I mean maybe deacons thought it was gossip and tried to stop it because they just didn't know. I cannot say just a possibility.

Icarus
    Participant

@loocpoc ………not to get off topic

Just to clarify about "Born with sin" and correct me if i'm wrong.COG members believe that Humans WERE born with SIN because we lived in heaven previously and sinned there. (Believing we all had roles and jobs and broke laws like we have laws here)

Also that when Lucifer "convinced" the other angels to follow him, they decieved other angels into following them who "weren't aware of what they were doing".(willing angels and then what would be humans later) So basically we were decieved into thinking something but weren't fully aware of defecting from God. So those people who were decieved were US and the original decievers were the angels thrown from heaven "demons".

Simon
    Participant

Can you cite biblically that Angels have less free will than man?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.