Home Forums Ahn Sahng-Hong Did Ahn Sahng-Hong Have Children?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 69 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  donttrustzang 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

well within the church, we are taught that they were married…  ive always believed that he married her…  isnt that how he so called "established" her…

and yes… it just doesnt seem right, sex isnt a sin, but God having sex with men is wierd.

Simon
    Participant

I think that's a bit of a push. In the context of WMSCOG doctrine it isn't a contradiction that they never physically married or that there is no marriage in heaven. Isn't incest a sin? and aren't we brothers and sisters in Heaven? That's not so much a contradiction.

But God having sex with a human makes very little sense. Why would God have sex with his own children? That is sinful as it is incest. If they are children of Satan that makes no more sense when you really think about it. I wouldn't have sex with someone out to kill me!

so your telling me, "God the Mother" the holiest of the holy, came down to earth, and had sex!?!? with a sinner!???  god had sex… idk, u can say what u want, but that is deff a red flag..  also the bible mentions that in heaven there will be no marriage, so if zahng and ahn werent physically married, the wedding banquet doesnt make sence.. ive been taught he "established" her by marrying her. How can she be "the wife of the lamb" if she wasnt his wife… idk what if zahng killed ahn and took over the church??  :p jk but ide believe that over The most holy and righteous God having sex with sinners… also isnt she supposed to be sarah?? a BARREN woman.. idk i just dont see God having a physical intamite relationship with some one other than ahn.. maybe if her and ahn had sex thatd be a lil more understandable, but the dude was just some korean sinner…

king34

lmao…wow I never thought of that..very interesting

Joshua
    Participant

Another thing I can’t get past is the idea that we are all angels that sinned in Heaven and were cast down to earth according to the WMS. Why would god come to Earth and give birth to fallen angels?

king34

to tell you the truth IDk why we even have this conversation .because why would god come to this earth and marry a guy that is not anh (god) and have kids with him, abandone the poor fellow and then marry again with ahn.it makes no sence ..plus ahn had kids of his own. Something they never told me when I was there. I remember when I was there I asked about if they had kids and they said that god came to preach the gospel not to have kids but then later on I found out through my ex that they did have kids. She found out through a sermon that the missionary did in the church. I just dont get all the lies and the secrets. If something is true why hide it from its members

Emily

shimon wrote:

Joshua wrote:

Is she with her first husband? Where's the attempt at reconciliation? Your still attacking the victim.

PROVE he is a victim.

loocpoc wrote:

She walked out on her family. That is desertion.

PROVE she walked out.

Shimon, Zhang "spiritually married" someone else.  Does it make sense that her husband was the one that left her?  And even if he did, that's still adultery.  Where do you get that "her husband was jealous of her devotion to the gospel"?  Was that what you were told?  By whom?  Do they have an incentive to lie to you?  What about her children?  Why didn't she take them with her? 

Simon
    Participant

YOU are the one making the claim

Joshua
    Participant

Check out the statements of fact from the South Korea court. It’s your job to prove this not ours. Do some research! I’ve pointed you in the right direction.

Simon
    Participant

Joshua wrote:

Is she with her first husband? Where's the attempt at reconciliation? Your still attacking the victim.

PROVE he is a victim.

loocpoc wrote:

She walked out on her family. That is desertion.

PROVE she walked out.

Joshua
    Participant

Is she with her first husband? Where’s the attempt at reconciliation? Your still attacking the victim.

Simon
    Participant

You take a man's word she deserted without any evidence.

Simon
    Participant

nope under the law of the NT if an unbeliever deserts you you are NOT bound to the covenant of marriage.

Simon
    Participant

Nope you take one persons word over another without basis even if she were a false God that is not evidence he is not lying.

Simon
    Participant

Nope she preached the Gospel and her husband was jealous of her devotion to the Gospel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.