Ahnsahnghong was baptized in 1948 or 1952?

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

There goes that King David nonsense.   As if it wasn't all ready done.  The nail in the coffin, LOL.  Good.

P.S. It's 1954 NOT 52.  Stained told me about this weeks ago.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

There goes that King David nonsense.   As if it wasn't all ready done.  The nail in the coffin, LOL.  Good.

P.S. It's 1954 NOT 52.  Stained told me about this weeks ago.

PeacefulSpeaks
    Participant

Word?  The translation is weird, and I don't really know how to read that site…a bit confusing.

PeacefulSpeaks
    Participant

Word?  The translation is weird, and I don't really know how to read that site…a bit confusing.

Disturbed
    Participant

Oooooooh it was hard sitting around waiting for this info to come out!!!!!

Disturbed
    Participant

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

G-14 Officially De-Classified. /; u )

Stained
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

G-14 Officially De-Classified. /; u )

Love
    Participant

Good Scuba, But while translating the page from google translation is not 100% so let us know the fact of Ahn Shang Hong Baptism.

Love
    Participant

Good Scuba, But while translating the page from google translation is not 100% so let us know the fact of Ahn Shang Hong Baptism.

Disturbed
    Participant

Wait for it…wait for it…COUNTER MEASURES! LOL…you know according to WMSCOG everyone else is lying. If this is in fact Ash's true baptism record 1954 not 1948 as the church claims, they will be exposed as frauds! Out the door goes King David, Fig Tree and anything else they claim Ash has fulfilled Bible scripture. Ash is NOT the christ. Even his children put on his tomb that he was Elijah, not Christ, not God. I hear the sound of the church walls collapsing and members fleeing!

Disturbed
    Participant

Wait for it…wait for it…COUNTER MEASURES! LOL…you know according to WMSCOG everyone else is lying. If this is in fact Ash's true baptism record 1954 not 1948 as the church claims, they will be exposed as frauds! Out the door goes King David, Fig Tree and anything else they claim Ash has fulfilled Bible scripture. Ash is NOT the christ. Even his children put on his tomb that he was Elijah, not Christ, not God. I hear the sound of the church walls collapsing and members fleeing!

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

How sweet the sound.  Stained, what can I say, you were right again….How do you do it all mighty one, how ?  I am not worthy to ask such a question, I know this.

Jesus of Nazareth
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

How sweet the sound.  Stained, what can I say, you were right again….How do you do it all mighty one, how ?  I am not worthy to ask such a question, I know this.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

This is great job and key point but please translate the whole document in English and put in home page of examining site. It will be better and helpful to all the members of wmscog. When I read this message in the forum I was surprise that ahn Shang hong was baptise in the year 1954. And please find out it is 100/ percent true. Mention the source also.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

This is great job and key point but please translate the whole document in English and put in home page of examining site. It will be better and helpful to all the members of wmscog. When I read this message in the forum I was surprise that ahn Shang hong was baptise in the year 1954. And please find out it is 100/ percent true. Mention the source also.

Disturbed
    Participant

I just wanted to bring this topic to the top. Has anyone had any conversations with current members about this baptism record information? I’m curious to know what the church says about this evidence. I already know their standard message, that its a lie, fabricated, whatever.

Disturbed
    Participant

I just wanted to bring this topic to the top. Has anyone had any conversations with current members about this baptism record information? I’m curious to know what the church says about this evidence. I already know their standard message, that its a lie, fabricated, whatever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have brought this up with my loved one.  At first I was asked how did I know the pictures were true pictures and not photoshopped.  I responded with saying I was working of the validation of the pictures.  In a later conversation, I asked again about this and was told a conversation with the leaders stated that ASH had more than one bible he made notes in and the one with all of his correct information was handed to Mother as evidenced by a photo taken in the late 70's-early 80's of him handing her a book.  This photo was shown to members during a convention in Pasadena, CA earlier this year. This book is now on display in Korea as witnessed by others who have visited there. I asked my loved one where they sure this photo was not photoshopped or fake.  The response was they couldn't confirm that only that they h ad seen this photo during the convention and believed it to be authentic.  Once again……..LIES!!!!!!!!!  When will these members open their minds? 

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have brought this up with my loved one.  At first I was asked how did I know the pictures were true pictures and not photoshopped.  I responded with saying I was working of the validation of the pictures.  In a later conversation, I asked again about this and was told a conversation with the leaders stated that ASH had more than one bible he made notes in and the one with all of his correct information was handed to Mother as evidenced by a photo taken in the late 70's-early 80's of him handing her a book.  This photo was shown to members during a convention in Pasadena, CA earlier this year. This book is now on display in Korea as witnessed by others who have visited there. I asked my loved one where they sure this photo was not photoshopped or fake.  The response was they couldn't confirm that only that they h ad seen this photo during the convention and believed it to be authentic.  Once again……..LIES!!!!!!!!!  When will these members open their minds? 

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.