Ahnsahnghong was baptized in 1948 or 1952?

emil
    Participant

Fact is that we all know he is not God and she is a fraud. We do not need this evidence for ourselves. However, the blind ones will not even consider the evidence that we show them. It is strange that they would wave away such evidence as photshopped while their own proof depends totally on photoshopped images.

The only way this would be incontrovertible proof is if it were admitted in a courtroom in a case to show the wmscog presents a fake god, propped up by fake prophecies, and uses it to con people. Then, whichever way the case goes, the veracity of the evidence for the baptism proof is established.

Perhaps there is no need to even sue the wmscog. Perhaps a criminal complaint by those who were former members would suffice.

emil
    Participant

Fact is that we all know he is not God and she is a fraud. We do not need this evidence for ourselves. However, the blind ones will not even consider the evidence that we show them. It is strange that they would wave away such evidence as photshopped while their own proof depends totally on photoshopped images.

The only way this would be incontrovertible proof is if it were admitted in a courtroom in a case to show the wmscog presents a fake god, propped up by fake prophecies, and uses it to con people. Then, whichever way the case goes, the veracity of the evidence for the baptism proof is established.

Perhaps there is no need to even sue the wmscog. Perhaps a criminal complaint by those who were former members would suffice.

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Right on. You have to look through a member's perspective, otherwise you'll be wasting your time. But I'd say most of them will always find a way to undermind outside sources.

So you let them expose themselves.

Smurf
    Participant

emil wrote:

Right on. You have to look through a member's perspective, otherwise you'll be wasting your time. But I'd say most of them will always find a way to undermind outside sources.

So you let them expose themselves.

Curious1
    Participant

Reply to what upset mum said: quote "This photo was shown to members during a convention in Pasadena, CA earlier this year. This book is now on display in Korea as witnessed by others who have visited there." I was in Korea in 2010, and there was a book "written" by Ahn displayed. I can't deny or confirm if it is a fake, because I don't know his handwriting.

Curious1
    Participant

Reply to what upset mum said: quote "This photo was shown to members during a convention in Pasadena, CA earlier this year. This book is now on display in Korea as witnessed by others who have visited there." I was in Korea in 2010, and there was a book "written" by Ahn displayed. I can't deny or confirm if it is a fake, because I don't know his handwriting.

Disturbed
    Participant

I attended the seminar in Pasadena. They showed quite a few photos which I think were photoshopped. They tried to deny it (photoshopped) by saying Ash was given the negatives which allegedly wasn’t done in those days. Pictures don’t prove much in this digital age. Every time the church holds these seminars they just dig bigger holes for themselves. Prior to attending the seminar I wasn’t trolling the Internet looking for information against the church. Their counter measure activity certainly aroused my suspicions. It may turn out to be the case for members still in.

Disturbed
    Participant

I attended the seminar in Pasadena. They showed quite a few photos which I think were photoshopped. They tried to deny it (photoshopped) by saying Ash was given the negatives which allegedly wasn’t done in those days. Pictures don’t prove much in this digital age. Every time the church holds these seminars they just dig bigger holes for themselves. Prior to attending the seminar I wasn’t trolling the Internet looking for information against the church. Their counter measure activity certainly aroused my suspicions. It may turn out to be the case for members still in.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Disturbed….What type of things caused you to begin trolling the internet?  What activity caused arrousal of your suspicions?  If you don't want to answer in thread, please PM me.  I'm wondering if there is something I can use to help my loved one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Disturbed….What type of things caused you to begin trolling the internet?  What activity caused arrousal of your suspicions?  If you don't want to answer in thread, please PM me.  I'm wondering if there is something I can use to help my loved one.

Emily
    Participant

Where is 144k on the baptism issue?  It would be nice to hear what the wms has to say about Ahn being baptized in 1954 NOT 1948 like they claim.

Emily
    Participant

Where is 144k on the baptism issue?  It would be nice to hear what the wms has to say about Ahn being baptized in 1954 NOT 1948 like they claim.

Simon
    Participant

My only question is why does NCPCOG agree with WMS on the date of baptism?

Simon
    Participant

My only question is why does NCPCOG agree with WMS on the date of baptism?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

who says Ahn Shang hong baptism is in 1948 this is 100% wrong his baptism is in 1954 which is very much correct.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

who says Ahn Shang hong baptism is in 1948 this is 100% wrong his baptism is in 1954 which is very much correct.

Simon
    Participant

his children who expose every lie of wmscog they can

Simon
    Participant

his children who expose every lie of wmscog they can

Emily
    Participant

I think the ncpcog relies on the 1948 year as well. They teach similar doctrine minus the part about Ahn being divine…and the mother god thing.

Emily
    Participant

I think the ncpcog relies on the 1948 year as well. They teach similar doctrine minus the part about Ahn being divine…and the mother god thing.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.