WMSCOG members visiting this forum

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

From time to time we have had wmscog members coming to this forum and participating animatedly in debate. Till about a month ago we had several of them debating actively. Then suddenly they were all gone at the same time. What do we make of it? Here are my thoughts.

1. This forum serves to inform many potential wmscog members or current wmscog members with doubts who visit to find out about the wmscog. The members who were participating here were very committed and high up members who wanted to ensure that lower level members visiting this site would not realize that the wmscog doctrines are untenable and unbiblical. This was their main motive for participating.

2. In actual fact, they lost out on every debate and struggled to avoid all forms of logic that proved them wrong. Their presence here, rather than helping the wmscog to retain members, would have had the opposite effect.

3. Suddenly someone high up in the wmscog realized that they stood no chance of refuting us here. So they switched to plan B. Plan B is to set up other sites with similar URLs as well as sites like The True WMSCOG and steer members seeking the truth to their own versions of "truth". Having done that, all members posting here, withdrew themselves with almost perfect synchronicity because their debating losses here were found to be more damaging than damage containing.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They can’t handle the truth because they are liars.

Sarah2013
    Participant

They can’t handle the truth because they are liars.

Love
    Participant

Yes I have visited more than 100 members house and taught them about the fact but they are putting their last hope in mother. Member says our church and leaders told us we will go with Mother alive so it very near. I said well then wait for her because that day will also come and every one will know the truth. Then I asked members if you people will not go with  mother then what will you do ? members replied that will be the judgement day in between church and members. I don't know how long will it take to SEE THAT DAY.

Love
    Participant

Yes I have visited more than 100 members house and taught them about the fact but they are putting their last hope in mother. Member says our church and leaders told us we will go with Mother alive so it very near. I said well then wait for her because that day will also come and every one will know the truth. Then I asked members if you people will not go with  mother then what will you do ? members replied that will be the judgement day in between church and members. I don't know how long will it take to SEE THAT DAY.

emil
    Participant

@Love
    – what did the members have to say about the end of the world in 2012 prediction? I believe the members in your country had clearly heard this. Now that the time has passed what do they say?

If they still cannot see the truth after hearing this being preached, then it makes no sense. Zahng may live to 90 for all we know. Will they keep waiting for another 20 years? And what about the members who died already? How will they go with mother alive?

emil
    Participant

@Love
    – what did the members have to say about the end of the world in 2012 prediction? I believe the members in your country had clearly heard this. Now that the time has passed what do they say?

If they still cannot see the truth after hearing this being preached, then it makes no sense. Zahng may live to 90 for all we know. Will they keep waiting for another 20 years? And what about the members who died already? How will they go with mother alive?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Very good question, Emil. I hope “Love” gives an answer to that.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Very good question, Emil. I hope “Love” gives an answer to that.

Love
    Participant

Thanks for question yes we were taught about 2012 mostly to all the leaders. And at the time we told all the member that end is very near we didn’t teach all member how we were taught. We just said end is very near and it is 2012. Although almost all the member knew about 2012. We also preach 2012 with many clues and evidence. Not only 2012 I knew many things about church which was wrong so I left. But for member they motivate their minds and tricked and said 2012 is the completion of new Jerusalem temple. Father is delaying because he checking the building so when the checking will be complete we will go with Jerusalem mother. In sermon also many times pastor, missionary & Decon tell same thing every prophesy is complete accept last that is we will go alive with heavenly mother Zang Zil Zah so in Zion hardly every one is believing. In the bible it is written no one will know the time but church is telling we will go to heaven with mother. Once again church is making fool. What i see is member don’t have faith on god Because member waited 1988, 2000, 2012 & now lastly going heaven with mother. While I was in Zion I noticed all this things so I am out today. Yes as you said the members will be fooled for more 20 years guarantee then they will cry a lot. This is to happen because in our country people who goes to church is mostly uneducated all are general workers so they can’t even think properly what is right and wrong. Every one is fool and every one makes fool. I have many things to answer your question but due to language it is quite difficult.

Love
    Participant

Thanks for question yes we were taught about 2012 mostly to all the leaders. And at the time we told all the member that end is very near we didn’t teach all member how we were taught. We just said end is very near and it is 2012. Although almost all the member knew about 2012. We also preach 2012 with many clues and evidence. Not only 2012 I knew many things about church which was wrong so I left. But for member they motivate their minds and tricked and said 2012 is the completion of new Jerusalem temple. Father is delaying because he checking the building so when the checking will be complete we will go with Jerusalem mother. In sermon also many times pastor, missionary & Decon tell same thing every prophesy is complete accept last that is we will go alive with heavenly mother Zang Zil Zah so in Zion hardly every one is believing. In the bible it is written no one will know the time but church is telling we will go to heaven with mother. Once again church is making fool. What i see is member don’t have faith on god Because member waited 1988, 2000, 2012 & now lastly going heaven with mother. While I was in Zion I noticed all this things so I am out today. Yes as you said the members will be fooled for more 20 years guarantee then they will cry a lot. This is to happen because in our country people who goes to church is mostly uneducated all are general workers so they can’t even think properly what is right and wrong. Every one is fool and every one makes fool. I have many things to answer your question but due to language it is quite difficult.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Love. You did a great job explaining the answer to the question, and considering the language barrier it’s still well versed.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Thanks, Love. You did a great job explaining the answer to the question, and considering the language barrier it’s still well versed.

emil
    Participant

Love wrote:

Thanks for question yes we were taught about 2012 mostly to all the leaders. And at the time we told all the member that end is very near we didn't teach all member how we were taught. We just said end is very near and it is 2012. Although almost all the member knew about 2012. We also preach 2012 with many clues and evidence. Not only 2012 I knew many things about church which was wrong so I left. But for member they motivate their minds and tricked and said 2012 is the completion of new Jerusalem temple. Father is delaying because he checking the building so when the checking will be complete we will go with Jerusalem mother. In sermon also many times pastor, missionary & Decon tell same thing every prophesy is complete accept last that is we will go alive with heavenly mother Zang Zil Zah so in Zion hardly every one is believing. In the bible it is written no one will know the time but church is telling we will go to heaven with mother. Once again church is making fool. What i see is member don't have faith on god Because member waited 1988, 2000, 2012 & now lastly going heaven with mother. While I was in Zion I noticed all this things so I am out today. Yes as you said the members will be fooled for more 20 years guarantee then they will cry a lot. This is to happen because in our country people who goes to church is mostly uneducated all are general workers so they can't even think properly what is right and wrong. Every one is fool and every one makes fool. I have many things to answer your question but due to language it is quite difficult.

Thank you Love. That explains a lot. In my country too, most of the newer members are less educated, poorer people. I guess they either didn't get the memo to preach to only the rich or, which is more likely, they are ignoring the memo to bag 10 talents more easily.

So all you current wmscog members out there. You are trying to preach to the rich because that is what the wmscog wants. But elsewhere in the world, members are preaching to the poor because it is easier to bag their 10 talents.

If you just apply your mind, you can see that the whole concept of mother god has begun after the death of Ahn. Ahn himself wrote in a book which was republished a few months before his final passover, that the idea of being mother god is delusional. The wmscog is going against the teaching of the one whom they claim is god.

Please open your eyes and ask your pastor/missionary/deacon some searching questions. If you do not get a straight or satisfactory answer, come here and ask your questions. We are not trying to persecute you but to inform you.

emil
    Participant

Love wrote:

Thanks for question yes we were taught about 2012 mostly to all the leaders. And at the time we told all the member that end is very near we didn't teach all member how we were taught. We just said end is very near and it is 2012. Although almost all the member knew about 2012. We also preach 2012 with many clues and evidence. Not only 2012 I knew many things about church which was wrong so I left. But for member they motivate their minds and tricked and said 2012 is the completion of new Jerusalem temple. Father is delaying because he checking the building so when the checking will be complete we will go with Jerusalem mother. In sermon also many times pastor, missionary & Decon tell same thing every prophesy is complete accept last that is we will go alive with heavenly mother Zang Zil Zah so in Zion hardly every one is believing. In the bible it is written no one will know the time but church is telling we will go to heaven with mother. Once again church is making fool. What i see is member don't have faith on god Because member waited 1988, 2000, 2012 & now lastly going heaven with mother. While I was in Zion I noticed all this things so I am out today. Yes as you said the members will be fooled for more 20 years guarantee then they will cry a lot. This is to happen because in our country people who goes to church is mostly uneducated all are general workers so they can't even think properly what is right and wrong. Every one is fool and every one makes fool. I have many things to answer your question but due to language it is quite difficult.

Thank you Love. That explains a lot. In my country too, most of the newer members are less educated, poorer people. I guess they either didn't get the memo to preach to only the rich or, which is more likely, they are ignoring the memo to bag 10 talents more easily.

So all you current wmscog members out there. You are trying to preach to the rich because that is what the wmscog wants. But elsewhere in the world, members are preaching to the poor because it is easier to bag their 10 talents.

If you just apply your mind, you can see that the whole concept of mother god has begun after the death of Ahn. Ahn himself wrote in a book which was republished a few months before his final passover, that the idea of being mother god is delusional. The wmscog is going against the teaching of the one whom they claim is god.

Please open your eyes and ask your pastor/missionary/deacon some searching questions. If you do not get a straight or satisfactory answer, come here and ask your questions. We are not trying to persecute you but to inform you.

God my love
    Participant

Yes I am also telling lots member to ask question to their Decon missionary and pastor about the truth but the member don’t have guts. Although most of the member are afraid to ask question, now a days some members are researching the truth and comming to us in private to learn fact of wmscog so I am very happy to explain them with love.

God my love
    Participant

Yes I am also telling lots member to ask question to their Decon missionary and pastor about the truth but the member don’t have guts. Although most of the member are afraid to ask question, now a days some members are researching the truth and comming to us in private to learn fact of wmscog so I am very happy to explain them with love.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What’s a deacon. My English is not so good. I think titles can be confusing a bit. I was watching on Tele where a pastor was arrested for beating his wife. Smh.

Sarah2013
    Participant

What’s a deacon. My English is not so good. I think titles can be confusing a bit. I was watching on Tele where a pastor was arrested for beating his wife. Smh.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

oh my god where did this accident happen is that WMSCOG's Pastor?

Ram Koirala
    Participant

oh my god where did this accident happen is that WMSCOG's Pastor?

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.