WMSCOG members visiting this forum

• Creator
    Topic
    emil
    Participant

From time to time we have had wmscog members coming to this forum and participating animatedly in debate. Till about a month ago we had several of them debating actively. Then suddenly they were all gone at the same time. What do we make of it? Here are my thoughts.

1. This forum serves to inform many potential wmscog members or current wmscog members with doubts who visit to find out about the wmscog. The members who were participating here were very committed and high up members who wanted to ensure that lower level members visiting this site would not realize that the wmscog doctrines are untenable and unbiblical. This was their main motive for participating.

2. In actual fact, they lost out on every debate and struggled to avoid all forms of logic that proved them wrong. Their presence here, rather than helping the wmscog to retain members, would have had the opposite effect.

3. Suddenly someone high up in the wmscog realized that they stood no chance of refuting us here. So they switched to plan B. Plan B is to set up other sites with similar URLs as well as sites like The True WMSCOG and steer members seeking the truth to their own versions of "truth". Having done that, all members posting here, withdrew themselves with almost perfect synchronicity because their debating losses here were found to be more damaging than damage containing.

emil
    Participant

@ Ram Koirala – Welcome to this forum. I believe that you and two other members here, "God my love" and "Love" are all from the same place. It might be a good idea for all 3 of you to co-ordinate your efforts in getting wmscog members out.

emil
    Participant

@ Ram Koirala – Welcome to this forum. I believe that you and two other members here, "God my love" and "Love" are all from the same place. It might be a good idea for all 3 of you to co-ordinate your efforts in getting wmscog members out.

Emily
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

What's a deacon. My English is not so good. I think titles can be confusing a bit. I was watching on Tele where a pastor was arrested for beating his wife. Smh.

Are you quoting someone?  It doesn't sound like you.  Change your password just in case.

Emily
    Participant

Sarah2013 wrote:

What's a deacon. My English is not so good. I think titles can be confusing a bit. I was watching on Tele where a pastor was arrested for beating his wife. Smh.

Are you quoting someone?  It doesn't sound like you.  Change your password just in case.

Smurf
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Nah, that's just the early stage of schizophrenia 😉

Smurf
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

Nah, that's just the early stage of schizophrenia 😉

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol.. the tele. Sarah knows what a Deacon is.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Lol.. the tele. Sarah knows what a Deacon is.

genny
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

I thought the same thing!  Sarah, are you joking with us or has someone taken over your account?

genny
    Participant

Emily wrote:

Sarah2013 wrote:

I thought the same thing!  Sarah, are you joking with us or has someone taken over your account?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Guys….. It was suppose to be a joke.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Lol! Guys….. It was suppose to be a joke.

Smurf
    Participant

Not cool. You don't have to make things more tense than they are.

Smurf
    Participant

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Agreed! My heart dropped and I got hot. I was thinking… OYG! Please don't read the PMs. lol But then I thought, maybe she's joking.

Love'n Honey
    Participant

Smurf wrote:

Agreed! My heart dropped and I got hot. I was thinking… OYG! Please don't read the PMs. lol But then I thought, maybe she's joking.

emil
    Participant

Renita you are hilarious. 🙂

Smurf you ought to have known Sarah2013 well enough by now.

emil
    Participant

Renita you are hilarious. 🙂

Smurf you ought to have known Sarah2013 well enough by now.

God my love
    Participant

I am very happy these days. I don't need to preach wmscog members but members come to visit me in private. many member have invited me to their house to know the truth. thank you god

God my love
    Participant

I am very happy these days. I don't need to preach wmscog members but members come to visit me in private. many member have invited me to their house to know the truth. thank you god

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.