GOD IS IN KOREA

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

How about that, God is in Korea but random people can not go and visit her unless they belong to the WMS. 

As I read through the bible, many people from all over went freely, without an appointment/permission from a pastor to go see our Lord Jesus.  Why should it be different today?

Why is she still hidden, what's her address/phone number in korea, if she is god no one can hurt her, so why so much precautions?

The WMS says that the same thing that happen 2,000 yrs ago is happening all over again. (Jesus being rejected)

If that's the case why is not mother traveling by foot, boat, or donkey to preach like Jesus did?

why is she not healing the sick?  turning water to wine? reading peoples mind? going into other churches and reading the scriptures?

Is mother going to be crucified on a cross? and die for our sins? buried, then ressurrect in 3 days?

2,000 yrs ago Jesus mentioned nothing of a mother, but he did say many will come in his name and deceive even the elect so becareful not to be deceive….. he has warned us. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

How can you?  That I don't know, ask for it from your old pastor.  How else can you get it back.

KF
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

because they're stupid questions….

1. Jesus riding a donkey is like riding a car today, where the hell are you going to get a donkey and what cop will let you ride it?  Mother traveled by foot all the time when the church was young. she heals, just because you have never seen it doesn't mean she doesn't.   

Jesus said that when he comes a second time those small miracles like turning water in to wine and walking on water will not be shown to us.  

Die on the cross resurect???  Why would Mother do what Jesus already did?

No one wants to answer nonsense, *yawn*

No they are not stupid questions, that was sarcasm!!!  Exactly my point, everything that happen 2,000 yrs ago does not need to happen AGAIN.  (WMS says the same thing that happen 2,000 yrs ago is happening again).

Romans 6:9

Jesus died on that cross Once and for all for our sins.   Death no longer has any power over him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.  ( (

So what happen to Ahnsanghong?  and the same will happen with Zhang.

How does mother heal?  your right I have never seen it, but just because you say it does not make it true either.

And if you call Jesus miracles small, you are so wrong….Jesus healed people of many different sicknesses and disabilities in many different situations . 

Are you saying those were small miracles too, can or has mother done at least one of the miracles Jesus did.

My friend told me that mother is scarifice every Tuesday 3rd day cleansing (which by the way I can't find in the new testament) that she is the red heifer, and so you just said it above, Why would mother need to do what Jesus already fulfilled?

there is no need for another scarifice, Jesus paid the ultimate price for us. AMEN!

Simon
    Participant

Wow

WMS brother
    Participant

Jesus spoke always in parables, because the secrets were not meant for non-believers.

So rather it becomes plain. When Ahn-Sahng-Hong asks you to pray to Father and Mother, who is he talking about?

When Zang-Gil-Jah asks you to pray to Father and Mother, who is she talking about?

Do you think they are ignorant of their own teachings?

If I were to say to you: "Hey listen, Its really important, I want you to know. God is coming tomorrow. Tomorrow at Exactly noon he is coming, and he will enter from the eastern door at your place of work, and he will be 35 years old, and he will bring you some delicious lunch to eat in order to prove he is who he says he is adn his very good intentions."

Then, if it were to happen, that I showed up at your work. Tomorrow, exactly at noon. Arriving in through the eastern door. If it was that I was 35 years old, and I brought with me a bag of Taco Bell.

CLEARLY I AM ATTEMPTING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE I AM GOD.

Everything Ahn-Sahng-Hong preached was pointing out facts about himself.

Do you think that is a coincidence? Do you think he doesn't know his own birthday?

Does he bring us the Passover, and says "the one who brings you the Passover is God". Yet you deny that he called himself God.

Just like Jesus, he used the bible to testify about himself most of the time. That is why what your asking for will be hard to find, because he spent most of his time actually proving it through sermons rather than simply boasting.

Harry
    Participant

Can we pet her???

Smurf
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Does he bring us the Passover, and says "the one who brings you the Passover is God". Yet you deny that he called himself God.

Oh, so he did! OK then, say hello to my friend Mathew

24:5

For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray.

Tell me, why doesn't this apply to your precious savior? You do believe everything Jesus said, so why did you decide to close your eyes on this one?

WMS brother
    Participant

Smurf

"For I say this to you now so that when ti happens you will believe that I am he."

Both verses must be listened to, not simply one over the other. Jesus prophesies that we will set examples to prove his coming.

Smurf
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Smurf

"For I say this to you now so that when ti happens you will believe that I am he."

Both verses must be listened to, not simply one over the other. Jesus prophesies that we will set examples to prove his coming.

Oh, so he's a schizophrenic now, that's convenient.

WMS brother
    Participant

Smurf

Its funny how your insulting him for being schizophrenic after I quote a verse he spoke.

Are your opinions so firm that you would rather insult the Lord than read all of his instructions in full, which not only contain warnings, but also prophecies and advice on how to recognize him?

We should read the former, without neglecting the latter.

Disturbed
    Participant

ASH did not tell anyone to pray in his name. He even testified in the green book that we should pray in Jesus’ name even til the last day. Praying in the name of ASH is the invention of general pastor.

I don’t recall hearing Zhang telling us to pray in her name, as she has not admitted that she is god. She always says pray to father.

emil
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

So rather it becomes plain. When Ahn-Sahng-Hong asks you to pray to Father and Mother, who is he talking about?

When and where did he say that? On the contrary he debunked the delusion of a Mother God.

When Zang-Gil-Jah asks you to pray to Father and Mother, who is she talking about?

Do you think they are ignorant of their own teachings?

What ZGJ has said has no credibilty other than for those who worship her. The bible does not support the existence of a female god. The bible does mention several instances when a goddess was worshipped and the people who did that paid a heavy price.

genny
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

For one thing you can go see her, your not getting permission from the pastor you are getting an appointment.  Yes appointment, because she has like a 100 visitors a week.  You may think negativly about that but people come to see her and if they don't get to like you came all the way from africa and spent  a lifetime's wage to see her but 100 other people barged in on you and kept asking her questions with disregard to you then you wouldn't be too happy.  So yes she does have appointments.   The pastor acts like you need her permission but you really don't.  2000 years ago Jesus only had to deal with a couple of 1000 people in a town, it's not like 100,000's of members wanted to go see him.  At most maybe 5000 like it said in the bible. but if our members got together you can multiply that number many times over, so yes the strain is greater. So we do try to control it.  The situation is much different then 2000 years ago with Jesus.  

I'm sorry, FTOS, I just had to laugh at this one. 🙂  I hear over and over from the wmscog how things are "just like 2000 years ago!"  And now you go and say that it's so much different.  I understand what you were trying to say, but it was very funny!

WMS brother wrote:

If I were to say to you: "Hey listen, Its really important, I want you to know. God is coming tomorrow. Tomorrow at Exactly noon he is coming, and he will enter from the eastern door at your place of work, and he will be 35 years old, and he will bring you some delicious lunch to eat in order to prove he is who he says he is adn his very good intentions."

Then, if it were to happen, that I showed up at your work. Tomorrow, exactly at noon. Arriving in through the eastern door. If it was that I was 35 years old, and I brought with me a bag of Taco Bell.

CLEARLY I AM ATTEMPTING TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE I AM GOD.

Do you think that is a coincidence? Do you think he doesn't know his own birthday?

Just like Jesus, he used the bible to testify about himself most of the time. That is why what your asking for will be hard to find, because he spent most of his time actually proving it through sermons rather than simply boasting.

WMS Brother, I'm sorry to say that I laughed at this one too, but not beause it's funny.  It's rather ironic and revealing when you think about it.

I'm going to go with your view right now that Ahn was claiming to be God.  Now think about your example with "predicting" the particulars about God showing up, and then lo and behold, there I am the next day exactly as predicted!  I must be God of course, right?

Now the logical person would say, "Hey!  You just knew what you were planning for the next day, and then you told me ahead of time as a prophecy, and you made yourself fit the prophecy.  There's nothing supernatural about that!"  Right?

I bet you'll say it's different with Ahn, because it was the Bible making the prophecies, and Ahn was born so many years after the Bible was written, so if he's making himself fit the prophecies like that because he wrote them, then that would be supernatural because the physical Ahn did not write the Bible.

Well, it really is the same as your "God's coming tomorrow" example, and here's why.  The prophecies that Ahn supposedly fulfilled are prophecies of his own interpretation.  They are not generally accepted interpretations by Bible scholars.  Ahn interpreted them, and then he "fulfilled" them.  The wmscog (Ahn's) prophecy interpretations do not stand up on their own, and there are many flaws in them.

emil
    Participant

WMS brother wrote:

Jesus spoke always in parables, because the secrets were not meant for non-believers.

Not always. Most of the time the parables were metaphors to make understanding easier.

Genny has already debated your main point. Just one additional thing. I never was a member of you church. Can you tell me exactly when, where and how he said that?

Simon
    Participant

Matthew. 13 says secrets

Sarah2013
    Participant

Great observation, Genny. 

emil
    Participant

Simon wrote:

Matthew. 13 says secrets

So? I just refuted his claim that "Jesus always spoke in parables because the secrets were not meant for non-believers"

Do you agree to his claim then?

KF
    Participant

Kim wrote:

fromtheotherside wrote:

because they're stupid questions….

1. Jesus riding a donkey is like riding a car today, where the hell are you going to get a donkey and what cop will let you ride it?  Mother traveled by foot all the time when the church was young. she heals, just because you have never seen it doesn't mean she doesn't.   

Jesus said that when he comes a second time those small miracles like turning water in to wine and walking on water will not be shown to us.  

Die on the cross resurect???  Why would Mother do what Jesus already did?

No one wants to answer nonsense, *yawn*

No they are not stupid questions, that was sarcasm!!!  Exactly my point, everything that happen 2,000 yrs ago does not need to happen AGAIN.  (WMS says the same thing that happen 2,000 yrs ago is happening again).

Romans 6:9

Jesus died on that cross Once and for all for our sins.   Death no longer has any power over him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him.  ( (

So what happen to Ahnsanghong?  and the same will happen with Zhang.

How does mother heal?  your right I have never seen it, but just because you say it does not make it true either.

And if you call Jesus miracles small, you are so wrong….Jesus healed people of many different sicknesses and disabilities in many different situations . 

Are you saying those were small miracles too, can or has mother done at least one of the miracles Jesus did.

My friend told me that mother is scarifice every Tuesday 3rd day cleansing (which by the way I can't find in the new testament) that she is the red heifer, and so you just said it above, Why would mother need to do what Jesus already fulfilled?

there is no need for another scarifice, Jesus paid the ultimate price for us. AMEN!

WMSB, can you explain Romans 6:9

Simon
    Participant

That’s what it says

Simon
    Participant

Die to sin otherwise the scripture says we won’t die either

Viewing 19 replies - 21 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.