GOD IS IN KOREA

• Creator
    Topic
    KF
    Participant

How about that, God is in Korea but random people can not go and visit her unless they belong to the WMS. 

As I read through the bible, many people from all over went freely, without an appointment/permission from a pastor to go see our Lord Jesus.  Why should it be different today?

Why is she still hidden, what's her address/phone number in korea, if she is god no one can hurt her, so why so much precautions?

The WMS says that the same thing that happen 2,000 yrs ago is happening all over again. (Jesus being rejected)

If that's the case why is not mother traveling by foot, boat, or donkey to preach like Jesus did?

why is she not healing the sick?  turning water to wine? reading peoples mind? going into other churches and reading the scriptures?

Is mother going to be crucified on a cross? and die for our sins? buried, then ressurrect in 3 days?

2,000 yrs ago Jesus mentioned nothing of a mother, but he did say many will come in his name and deceive even the elect so becareful not to be deceive….. he has warned us. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Kim, these has been the questions nobody has been able to give a clear answer to. Nobody from the other side can answer this question clearly. Why is that? 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

because they're stupid questions….

1. Jesus riding a donkey is like riding a car today, where the hell are you going to get a donkey and what cop will let you ride it?  Mother traveled by foot all the time when the church was young. she heals, just because you have never seen it doesn't mean she doesn't.   

Jesus said that when he comes a second time those small miracles like turning water in to wine and walking on water will not be shown to us.  

Die on the cross resurect???  Why would Mother do what Jesus already did?

No one wants to answer nonsense, *yawn*

Smurf
    Participant

@FTOS – Why can't anyone go see her without a permission of a pastor if she's god?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

For one thing you can go see her, your not getting permission from the pastor you are getting an appointment.  Yes appointment, because she has like a 100 visitors a week.  You may think negativly about that but people come to see her and if they don't get to like you came all the way from africa and spent  a lifetime's wage to see her but 100 other people barged in on you and kept asking her questions with disregard to you then you wouldn't be too happy.  So yes she does have appointments.   The pastor acts like you need her permission but you really don't.  2000 years ago Jesus only had to deal with a couple of 1000 people in a town, it's not like 100,000's of members wanted to go see him.  At most maybe 5000 like it said in the bible. but if our members got together you can multiply that number many times over, so yes the strain is greater. So we do try to control it.  The situation is much different then 2000 years ago with Jesus.  

Smurf
    Participant

Can a non-member get an appointment as well, or does "mother" only let true believers visit her?

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Many non members have gone to see her, many nonmembers meet with her everyday.

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Many non members have gone to see her, many nonmembers meet with her everyday.

None members???? 

Smurf
    Participant

Thank you for the answers, the only thing that bothers me is that, as far as I know, she doesn't claim to be god. And I've heard from members that when you're in her presence you feel her glory and she gives you all the answers and so on… but she never really says it. I know God doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but Jesus DID say he's God. Why can't she?

Cuz it's secret. Everything is secret. God doesn't handle in secret. He says it as it is.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Umm he does handle in secret, the bible say there are "secrets" about heaven.  There are secrets.  Also have you heard a tape recording of her speaking since she came into the church and listened to everything she spoke? No right.  So to say she never says it would be unproven statement.

Sarah2013
    Participant

fromtheotherside wrote:

Umm he does handle in secret, the bible say there are "secrets" about heaven.  There are secrets.  Also have you heard a tape recording of her speaking since she came into the church and listened to everything she spoke? No right.  So to say she never says it would be unproven statement.

I'm yet to hear her say it. 

fromtheotherside
    Participant

exactly, you haven't heard her say it meaning you haven't always heard her speak.  I've never heard Obama say he is a black, but doesn't mean he has never said it.  I haven't heard emil say he is a man,(I"m just using you as an example don't take personally) but doesnt mean he has never said it or hinted at it. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

Who is Obama?

Smurf
    Participant

Yeah, but see, God makes it clear. That's the difference ๐Ÿ™‚

If you are in possession of such a recording, please do share. Otherwise your remarkable matrix-bullet-time-dodging efforts only show how much in denial you are ๐Ÿ™‚ God doesn't have to do a triple backfllip fulltwist to cartwheel arabian to make his arguments!

Sarah2013
    Participant

It’s 5:09pm.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

I can't do a triple doosy cartwheel iranian anyhow.  And She did make it clear, unfortunatly you just don't know that.  Again I never heard emil say he was a man so I will asume he isn't, is not a very good argument.

Sarah2013
    Participant

But you did make the flaccid comment.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Why do we have to always have that come up?  I'm trying to be serious.  This is a serious conversation, can we be adults here?

Sarah2013
    Participant

Ok. Sorry.

fromtheotherside
    Participant

Now back to being serious, although I can do a rolie polie back twist indonasion. 

Sarah2013
    Participant

FTOS, how can I get all my tithes back since I don’t believe.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.