Royalty members of WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Curious1
    Participant

Does anyone know if there any celebraties, or Royal people are named as members of WMSCOG?

Love
    Participant

Oh my GOD what is happening with WMSCOG what are they doing. Every time every day I hear bad news and lies of WMSCOG. what actually is this church. I thank members of this forum for providing information. keep on searching more things, so that our brothers and sister can come out of the CULT.

Love
    Participant

Oh my GOD what is happening with WMSCOG what are they doing. Every time every day I hear bad news and lies of WMSCOG. what actually is this church. I thank members of this forum for providing information. keep on searching more things, so that our brothers and sister can come out of the CULT.

Hobbit
    Participant

They showed us one video called "People of God" where they interviewed the members of the church that were doctors, lawyers or any job that the church felt was something good.

The driver of the helicopter of the president of Peru was there and Prince Jiaoji from Tonga was also there talking about the church. They said that Jiaoji said that when he becomes a King he will change the religion of Tonga from Methodist to World Mission Society Church of God. 

He is not dead. He married his 2nd cousin (not arranged by mother) and had a son this year. I highly doubt he keeps the Sabbath and maybe not even the Feast, but because he is a prince, I'm sure Mother forgives all that! And I'm sure nobody pressures him to preach or to leave his family and wife.

This is him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupouto%CA%BBa_%CA%BBUlukalala

Hobbit
    Participant

They showed us one video called "People of God" where they interviewed the members of the church that were doctors, lawyers or any job that the church felt was something good.

The driver of the helicopter of the president of Peru was there and Prince Jiaoji from Tonga was also there talking about the church. They said that Jiaoji said that when he becomes a King he will change the religion of Tonga from Methodist to World Mission Society Church of God. 

He is not dead. He married his 2nd cousin (not arranged by mother) and had a son this year. I highly doubt he keeps the Sabbath and maybe not even the Feast, but because he is a prince, I'm sure Mother forgives all that! And I'm sure nobody pressures him to preach or to leave his family and wife.

This is him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupouto%CA%BBa_%CA%BBUlukalala

emil
    Participant

The guy married in the Free Church of Tonga. Would that be a Babylonian church?

emil
    Participant

The guy married in the Free Church of Tonga. Would that be a Babylonian church?

Hobbit
    Participant

Yes! emil! but remember your math:

sinner + money = doesnt matter, just love them.

sinner – money = kick them out of the church.

Hobbit
    Participant

jellybean
    Participant

The reason why I said it was dead is because it was said ” Prince George of Tonga” @Hobbit thank you for the correction.

Sad that he didn’t married a member of the WMSCOG.

jellybean
    Participant

The reason why I said it was dead is because it was said ” Prince George of Tonga” @Hobbit thank you for the correction.

Sad that he didn’t married a member of the WMSCOG.

emil
    Participant

Hobbit wrote:

You're right Hobbit. But there is one more important bit of math.

Little known royal + little known country + inability to access credible information = mighty legend

In fact there is a still better one.

Church founded in a non-English speaking country + our inability to access or understand the true inside facts = Megabucks from those gullible enough to be taken for a ride

emil
    Participant

Hobbit wrote:

You're right Hobbit. But there is one more important bit of math.

Little known royal + little known country + inability to access credible information = mighty legend

In fact there is a still better one.

Church founded in a non-English speaking country + our inability to access or understand the true inside facts = Megabucks from those gullible enough to be taken for a ride

emil
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

The reason why I said it was dead is because it was said " Prince George of Tonga" @Hobbit thank you for the correction.

Sad that he didn't married a member of the WMSCOG.

I don't think you are wrong either. Try pronouncing the Jiaoji and you might find it is not so much different from Georgie. Probably just a different spelling for the same name.

emil
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

The reason why I said it was dead is because it was said " Prince George of Tonga" @Hobbit thank you for the correction.

Sad that he didn't married a member of the WMSCOG.

I don't think you are wrong either. Try pronouncing the Jiaoji and you might find it is not so much different from Georgie. Probably just a different spelling for the same name.

Sarah2013
    Participant

God my love, I didn’t quite understand your question. I’m a bit slow sometimes – old age, I guess.

Sarah2013
    Participant

God my love, I didn’t quite understand your question. I’m a bit slow sometimes – old age, I guess.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Crown Prince George of Tonga <font color=”#1c256a”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupouto%CA%BBa_%CA%BBUlukalala</font&gt; nothing mention about WMSCOG there, and he is Methodist.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Crown Prince George of Tonga <font color=”#1c256a”>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupouto%CA%BBa_%CA%BBUlukalala</font&gt; nothing mention about WMSCOG there, and he is Methodist.

KC
    Participant

Heres the key words "They say so", And lets just be bluntly honest with ourself…. we all personally or our signicant others have been duped before by them and yes the WMSCOG will say anything to convince people about their supposedly holy mum.

And besides… ever see what they say ever being backed by their fabled "proofs"? None…. Most were only by pictures and videos… made and composed by themself.

KC
    Participant

Heres the key words "They say so", And lets just be bluntly honest with ourself…. we all personally or our signicant others have been duped before by them and yes the WMSCOG will say anything to convince people about their supposedly holy mum.

And besides… ever see what they say ever being backed by their fabled "proofs"? None…. Most were only by pictures and videos… made and composed by themself.

Viewing 20 replies - 21 through 40 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.