Royalty members of WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Curious1
    Participant

Does anyone know if there any celebraties, or Royal people are named as members of WMSCOG?

Disturbed
    Participant

The church claims Crown Prince George of Tonga is a member.

Disturbed
    Participant

The church claims Crown Prince George of Tonga is a member.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes. I heard that Prince George was a member also.

Sarah2013
    Participant

Yes. I heard that Prince George was a member also.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes we were told about prince Tonga in sermon. also told about member who is helicopter pilot of President of The United State.

Ram Koirala
    Participant

Yes we were told about prince Tonga in sermon. also told about member who is helicopter pilot of President of The United State.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry about this church. I wonder how the Royal palaces deal with attendance, going preaching at schools and malls. Not to mention a heli pilot – in addition, Sabbath.

Sarah2013
    Participant

I don’t know if I should laugh or cry about this church. I wonder how the Royal palaces deal with attendance, going preaching at schools and malls. Not to mention a heli pilot – in addition, Sabbath.

God my love
    Participant

Hello Sarah2013 isn't this true then why are they saying these things to members please find the fact. I have watched one video in Zion in the video one american member who fought and was ambush is Iraq was saved after the blast because of passover.

God my love
    Participant

Hello Sarah2013 isn't this true then why are they saying these things to members please find the fact. I have watched one video in Zion in the video one american member who fought and was ambush is Iraq was saved after the blast because of passover.

jellybean
    Participant

According to Wikipedia he died last year of leukemia. He was prince till 2006 and king till 2012. Wikipedia mentions a different church that did the Funeral and there is not mention of the WMSCOG. Please correct me if I am wrong.

jellybean
    Participant

According to Wikipedia he died last year of leukemia. He was prince till 2006 and king till 2012. Wikipedia mentions a different church that did the Funeral and there is not mention of the WMSCOG. Please correct me if I am wrong.

emil
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Oh hold it right there. The passover didn't save him? 🙂

The wikipedia page says nothing about wmscog as you rightly mentioned. On the contrary it mentioned that he went to meet then pope Benedict XVI. I guess this will just be one of those things that they never said like the end of the world prediction.

emil
    Participant

jellybean wrote:

Oh hold it right there. The passover didn't save him? 🙂

The wikipedia page says nothing about wmscog as you rightly mentioned. On the contrary it mentioned that he went to meet then pope Benedict XVI. I guess this will just be one of those things that they never said like the end of the world prediction.

Disturbed
    Participant

The church was counting on no one figuring out the lie. Again after I was told this, I went searching online for any news that he was really baptized. Came up empty handed as usual

Disturbed
    Participant

The church was counting on no one figuring out the lie. Again after I was told this, I went searching online for any news that he was really baptized. Came up empty handed as usual

Stained
    Participant

Keep in mind: 

They DO have "Honorary Memberships".

Stained
    Participant

Keep in mind: 

They DO have "Honorary Memberships".

emil
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Perhaps they did not expect him to die so early when they started disseminating the lie.

emil
    Participant

Disturbed wrote:

Perhaps they did not expect him to die so early when they started disseminating the lie.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.