Royalty members of WMSCOG

• Creator
    Topic
    Curious1
    Participant

Does anyone know if there any celebraties, or Royal people are named as members of WMSCOG?

Travis
    Participant

kaylee wrote:

@Travis What videos do you want to see? They do have some on YouTube and on the church website but as set u free mentioned you need a life number in order to see them. Those are just sermon videos though. They have several videos that are not online too. They have to stay in the church and some videos they are told to destroy after watching.

@Kaylee, the ones that are suppose to stay in the church or be destroyed after watching, are the ones I need to see. But please, any video that's online, if any of you have the link, PM me with the proper links. I'm searching on my own as well.

Thanks a Bunch..

Simon
    Participant

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Simon wrote:

the world doesn't revolve around you …… 

Be nice.  Don't be rude.  

pointing out her rudenes (in the form of egotism) isn't rude

Also North Korea is a communist country and has no "churches", but they do have many places of worship of the Kim's.  I don't think those should count as churches.

Communist nations in general can easily have curches so even if North Korea didn't that statement is a non sequitur

emil
    Participant

@Simon – I don't see how Elaine was rude to you. She thought you had responded to her and was responding back. She was quite polite.

144helpyou
    Participant

The Tongan crown prince was preached to and baptized in New Zeeland. That is what I heard some years ago from an COGWMS head office official. COGWMS claim to have more royal and celebrity members but they cannot “come out” public because of their position…

Travis
    Participant

144helpyou wrote:

The Tongan crown prince was preached to and baptized in New Zeeland. That is what I heard some years ago from an COGWMS head office official. COGWMS claim to have more royal and celebrity members but they cannot “come out” public because of their position

That's a pure lie. What the WMS wants is exactly that, celebrities and famous folks around the globe who can go around telling the whole world they belong to this bullshit group they call church.

They are looking for popularity. Its why they do so much volunteer work. The stupid cleaning program every member is so excited about isn't more than a stunt game to get recognition so they can get more followers to pay. 

emil
    Participant

144helpyou wrote:

The Tongan crown prince was preached to and baptized in New Zeeland. That is what I heard some years ago from an COGWMS head office official. COGWMS claim to have more royal and celebrity members but they cannot “come out” public because of their position…

Who is that crown prince anyway? When was he preached to and baptised? Has he become king yet? Tonga has a state religion which is associated with a Wesleyan church I think. If their man is top dog in Tonga, the whole of Tonga would have to go wmscog. I don't see that has happened.

144helpyou
    Participant

I think they made a video about the occasion when the crown prince paid a visit to "mother".

By law the host nation is responsible for the security of visiting royals and VIP. The crown prince went to Korea in secret without informing the Korean authorities about his stay.

I also recall watching a video about some African President that visited "mother". Might have been from when there was a nuclear security summit in Seoul 2012. The president went to Korea to participate in the summit. However, the video was set up to look like the president visited "mother". It was very obvious that he met with the leader of Weloveyou foundation Zahng Gil Jah as a thank you for providing African villages with clean water. The president had no clue about the fact that he was being recorded to promote COGWMS. Recorded so the church members and outsiders could watch a video showing that Royals and Head of states are “flying in like doves to their nests” to meet with "mother"…

admin
    Keymaster

Heinrich Hochhalter wrote:

Simon wrote:

the world doesn't revolve around you …… 

Be nice.  Don't be rude.  Also North Korea is a communist country and has no "churches", but they do have many places of worship of the Kim's.  I don't think those should count as churches.

There is a Catholic Church in the heart of Pyongyang for (((Stained))) hath toldeth me so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Diocese_of_Pyongyang

How am I doing "Jesus of Nazareth" ?

MountainMom
    Participant

@144helpyou
    :  The wms is famous for doing exactly what you described in your last post.  Over a year ago they presented themselves in a photo op with Gov. Christie at the Bergen County Picnic in Jersey.  They helped some at the picnic, but made it appear that they did everything for it, which they didn't come close to.  Bergen county puts on that picnic every year. Then they tried to insinuate that Gov. Christie was there just to talk to them and praise them, but it was just a kind of campaign or pr stop for him. 

On their calendar (September page) they say that all these world scholars came to their Bible iinstitute and testified to the existence of Mother through scientific evidence.  However, when asked, the reply from one of the men they pictured was, "Well, I didn't actually do that, I was talking about nature."  Hmmmm…..No scientific evidence? Why are they printing lies on their religious calendar?  (Rhetorical question, I know it is to fool recruits and make it seem like every "smart person" in the world is iin their abomination of a church.)

Viewing 9 replies - 61 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.